The Student Room Group

Muslims killing Muslims is fine, Jews defending on the other hand......

In Iraq Muslims are rounding-up Muslims in to trucks and transporting them to field to be shot, something we'd expect during WW2. The result- the Islamic world doesn't care.

Meanwhile Israel shells a Muslim settlement responsible for firing rockets at them and suddenly Israel are on-par with Hitler......

Oh the hypocrisy...... :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billydisco
In Iraq Muslims are rounding-up Muslims in to trucks and transporting them to field to be shot, something we'd expect during WW2. The result- the Islamic world doesn't care.

Meanwhile Israel shells a Muslim settlement responsible for firing rockets at them and suddenly Israel are on-par with Hitler......

"Heyyyy, guise pls stop focusing on us. We aren't killing as many people as X country herp derp!" - Zionist keyboard warrior
Reply 2
Original post by broscience123
"Heyyyy, guise pls stop focusing on us. We aren't killing as many people as X country herp derp!" - Zionist keyboard warrior

1) I'm not Jewish, just someone with at least two brain cells who can spot the common denominator in all of the world's troubles right now is..... one particular religion.

2) It wasn't about "killing"- I just said what Muslims are doing in Iraq is comparable to scenes witnessed during WW2, which is saying something..... This isn't about a shell accidentally killing a house full of kids, this is people being rounded-up and shot for absolutely no reason...... bit different!

That's not really a great response is it? The OP is pointing out that the Israeli killing of Muslims in Paelstine has seemingly garnered a stronger response from Muslims than the murder of Muslims in Iraq.

Your response was puerile and completely ignored the issue at hand, you're not going to convince anybody.
1) I'm not Jewish, just someone with at least two brain cells who can spot the common denominator in all of the world's troubles right now is..... one particular religion.

2) It wasn't about "killing"- I just said what Muslims are doing in Iraq is comparable to scenes witnessed during WW2, which is saying something..... This isn't about a shell accidentally killing a house full of kids, this is people being rounded-up and shot for absolutely no reason...... bit different!

1) Never said you were Jewish. Congrats, another Zionist tactic trying to infer Judaism is the same as the disgusting, barbaric ideology called Zionism.

2) Wow. You have absolutely no respect for the Jewish faith. Trying to compare the Holocaust with what is happening in Iraq. Despicable.
Original post by tengentoppa
That's not really a great response is it? The OP is pointing out that the Israeli killing of Muslims in Paelstine has seemingly garnered a stronger response from Muslims than the murder of Muslims in Iraq.

Your response was puerile and completely ignored the issue at hand, you're not going to convince anybody.

But there has been a strong response from Muslims? SPOILER ALERT: Just because the media doesn't cover it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Iraq has an army to deal with these atrocities. Palestine has no force to reasonably defend its civilians and keep them safe, that is the difference.

The reason Muslims aren't as noticeably vexed by this is because the media doesn't cover this issue as widely as the Palestine conflict. Where Syria was concerned, Muslims in Britain partook in many campaigns to help the Syrian civilians and there was a Muslim outcry. Your point is invalid.

Tell me which side has killed 700+ civilians? Is it the Palestinians? No, it's Israel. Hamas on the other hand has killed 55 people of which 53 were soldiers despite Israel's cries that Hamas targets civilians and that Israel does all it can to minimise civilian casualties.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

And you know this how exactly...? Give us a link before you say stuff like that. I haven't heard about this yet.

At the end of the day, the world is huge. Their are killings everywhere. Muslims do kill Muslims, yes, same with Christians killing other Christians. It is seen as a crime, and if these killers are found guilty, they will be locked up in prison.

However, the brutal killings and massacre of Palestinians and Muslims by the Israeli government is horrible, mainly because it is being done by THE GOVERNMENT! The US Government are also funding Israel's nuclear weapons for military purposes. Nobody from the Israeli government will go to Prison, nobody is being held responsible for the murders of the Palestinians, that's why it is just ridiculous. It's a systematic murder of innocent people, this is just inhumane.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
1) Never said you were Jewish. Congrats, another Zionist tactic trying to infer Judaism is the same as the disgusting, barbaric ideology called Zionism.

Wikipedia
Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonut) is a nationalist movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.

2) Wow. You have absolutely no respect for the Jewish faith. Trying to compare the Holocaust with what is happening in Iraq. Despicable.

billydisco
is comparable to scenes witnessed during WW2, which is saying something

Implying what happened to the Jews during WW2 was terrible....... is despicable?

Are you for real? Or just genuinely stupid?
Reply 9
But there has been a strong response from Muslims? SPOILER ALERT: Just because the media doesn't cover it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

So- did it happen then?
We've had claims that Assad and the Syrian rebels are backed by Zionists. When will the conspiracies end.
Reply 11
Original post by Reptilian
Iraq has an army to deal with these atrocities. Palestine has no force to reasonably defend its civilians and keep them safe, that is the difference.

Except those guys armed with rockets?

The reason Muslims aren't as noticeably vexed by this is because the media doesn't cover this issue as widely as the Palestine conflict. Where Syria was concerned, Muslims in Britain partook in many campaigns to help the Syrian civilians and there was a Muslim outcry. Your point is invalid.

When have Muslims in Britain helped another religion?

Tell me which side has killed 700+ civilians? Is it the Palestinians? No, it's Israel. Hamas on the other hand has killed 55 people of which 53 were soldiers despite Israel's cries that Hamas targets civilians and that Israel does all it can to minimise civilian casualties.

So your argument is Hamas are allowed to provoke simply because they're not very good whilst aiming their rockets?
Implying what happened to the Jews during WW2 was terrible....... is despicable?

Are you for real? Or just genuinely stupid?

Thanks for proving yourself wrong and providing a definition that shows Zionism is not equal to Judaism. Baffles me that you actually believe that, even hardcore Zionists know that it isn't true.

You're comparing the suffering and systematic murder of 6 million Jews to what is happening in Iraq. They are not the same. Your comparison is despicable.
Reply 13

Posted from TSR Mobile

^ This. There is no justice for Palestinians, they get generalised and called terrorists as a whole because Hamas fires unguided rockets into Israel; whilst Israel GUIDES their missiles into civilian places and yet they're called the good guys? Israel is just as guilty as Hamas, if not more guilty, for having abused its perpetual upper hand in this conflict.

When have Muslims in Britain helped another religion?

Muslims 'Give Most To Charity', Ahead Of Christians, Jews And Atheists, Poll Finds

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/3630830

Lol, this guy is so blinded by his hatred of Muslims that he makes up ****. What else is new?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
Muslims 'Give Most To Charity', Ahead Of Christians, Jews And Atheists, Poll Finds

Lol, this guy is so blinded by his hatred of Muslims that he makes up ****. What else is new?

I didn't say Muslims aren't charitable- I proposed they only help other Muslims...... your statement didn't refute that...... in fact it could have strengthened my argument.

I dont "hate Muslims", but when I see 95% of the world's current conflicts involve Islam I ask myself- is Islam to blame?
I didn't say Muslims aren't charitable- I proposed they only help other Muslims...... your statement didn't refute that...... in fact it could have strengthened my argument.

I dont "hate Muslims", but when I see 95% of the world's current conflicts involve Islam I ask myself- is Islam to blame?

Oh yeah, because Muslims giving money to charities which aren't Muslim means they only help Muslims. /end logic.

95% of the world's conflicts involve Islam? ATTENTION: Daily Mail reader/Fox News viewer spotted. Now I understand the low quality of your posts xD.
Reply 17

Some of the comments from your link:

Do they give to the NSPCC, RSPCA, Childline, the Red Cross etc.

... Or, do they give charity money to build Mosques or to charities that help promote Sharia law etc?

Muslims give 'charity' to muslim projects. Show us all those figures!

Do Muslims mainly give to Muslim charities? If so, this is being selective and not particularly generous.

Yes, they give to Muslim charities from untaxed income.
Hardly a fair comparison in any way.

Most of the charity money goes to muslim causes, a little goes to non muslim causes which we appreciate, but the other religions by comparison donate far more.

Think it would be found that Muslims by and large donate only to Muslim charities. Other religions and atheists spread donations more across the board.

Yes in other words, to Islamic charities.

Muslims only give to other Muslims.

Muslims give to Muslim charities, charities that benefit Muslims.

No Muslims give more to there own

Interesting.....
Reply 18
Oh yeah, because Muslims giving money to charities which aren't Muslim means they only help Muslims. /end logic.

Where did you prove Muslims give significant money to non-Muslim charities? You just showed Muslims give the most money.....

95% of the world's conflicts involve Islam? ATTENTION: Daily Mail reader/Fox News viewer spotted. Now I understand the low quality of your posts xD.

Rather than label me a Daily Mail/Fox viewer, could you prove me wrong otherwise?

Like this:

-Nigeria
-Sudan
-Somalia
-Libya
-Syria
-Egypt
-Gaza
-Iraq

All these countries/regions currently involved in the world's worst wars. Guess which religion?

Then why does it keep attacking Israel?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending