The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
Original post by Tom_Ford

Apparently getting loaned to WHU, good deal.

Very good deal if true
sotton having that dfs sale brahs,might aswell nab morgan s while everyones at it

Vengah and Gazidis better have them carts ready for the 5am NEXT Sale over at saint marys stadium tomorrow morning - guarantee morgan will be gone before the end of the week. Jay Rodriguez to follow
Original post by Thugnificent.
sotton having that dfs sale brahs,might aswell nab morgan s while everyones at it

Vengah and Gazidis better have them carts ready for the 5am NEXT Sale over at saint marys stadium tomorrow morning - guarantee morgan will be gone before the end of the week. Jay Rodriguez to follow

:rofl: :rofl:

Well done man, well done.

QUOTE=t()m;48839261]The ox posted a pic of them saying new chambo in town

Yeah I saw it! I reckon Ox and him were friends prior to the signing.
Chambers tho :love:

Original post by Zürich
Swear about half of our squad now have at least 8/10 looks at this stage. Chambers is the latest edition to the Wenger aesthetics crew :colondollar:

Ayyee so true, we honestly have the most good looking squad. Can't even think of who'll be next, half of Chelsea/Man utd maybe aha.

Original post by t()m
Debuchy is actually 29 today.

Ffs :colonhash:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1923
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
:rofl: :rofl:

Well done man, well done.

QUOTE=t()m;48839261]The ox posted a pic of them saying new chambo in town

Yeah I saw it! I reckon Ox and him were friends prior to the signing.
Chambers tho :love:

Ayyee so true, we honestly have the most good looking squad. Can't even think of who'll be next, half of Chelsea/Man utd maybe aha.

Ffs :colonhash:

Yeah I reckon they were friends from sot'on academy. Also do you know how long debuchys contract is ? Or any of the new signings actually
Original post by alittlehelp
Hopefully he doesn't leave permanently just yet

He wont. Wenger refused all bids and made it clear that only loan deals were possible.
big links with AM/ST douglas costa after dimarzio said it and him apparently not wanting to return due to his own safety, never seen the lad play though and looking at his stats he doesn't seem like anything special really, but hearing he was highly rated a few years back but just stopped progressing. main attributes seem to be his pace and cannon left foot he also opened a whole case of whoop ass on sociedad in the CL this year. doesnt make sense to me though esp. when we got joel.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
big links with AM/ST douglas costa after dimarzio said it and him apparently not wanting to return due to his own safety, never seen the lad play though and looking at his stats he doesn't seem like anything special really, but hearing he was highly rated a few years back but just stopped progressing. main attributes seem to be his pace and cannon left foot he also opened a whole case of whoop ass on sociedad in the CL this year. doesnt make sense to me though esp. when we got joel.

Seems like agents b.s. , he is not a signing we particularly need or want. Does not seem like much to shout about, certainly not a first teamer.
(edited 9 years ago)
So like. Ozil wins 2 trophies this year, one of them being the World Cup and the English media wanna get onto him for being on holiday? Meanwhile our lads get spanked out and then hit the booze in Vegas , but no one will say anything.

(edited 9 years ago)
I think arsenal should sign bobby Zamora. Clinical striker that can play out wide in the hole or up front

He's a big fella let arteta lump it forward and he'll chest it and unleash a rocket on the half volley , keeper no chance

Better than Giroud has the pace to peel away from defenders and has a trick up his sleeve let me tell toy when he does his step overs left right up down you don't kno what way he's gonna go boyo and he's up for grabs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1930
Giroud's extended till 2018
Original post by AR_95
Giroud's extended till 2018

That's ok. But he's gotta take chances this season! I never forget that Chelsea opportunity at 0-0.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by john0101
I think arsenal should sign bobby Zamora. Clinical striker that can play out wide in the hole or up front

He's a big fella let arteta lump it forward and he'll chest it and unleash a rocket on the half volley , keeper no chance

Better than Giroud has the pace to peel away from defenders and has a trick up his sleeve let me tell toy when he does his step overs left right up down you don't kno what way he's gonna go boyo and he's up for grabs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you Sam Allardyce in disguise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1933
Original post by qwerty_mad
That's ok. But he's gotta take chances this season! I never forget that Chelsea opportunity at 0-0.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or the ones against UTD... :frown:
Original post by Thugnificent.

All the good quality at Southampton was sold instantly, and all that remains is the cheap stuff/leftovers people don't want. Sounds just like the Next sale to me :tongue: I'd take Clyne though.
Reply 1935
Schneiderlin seems angry with Krueger saying he and jay Rodriguez will not be sold.

He wrote on twitter" 6 years of an amazing journey #saintsfc DESTROYED in 1hour !!'
Original post by qwerty_mad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which one are you talking about? The game at the Emirates which finished 0-0 or the game at the bridge which finished 6-0 considering he didn't take his chance in either game.
Original post by jam278
Which one are you talking about? The game at the Emirates which finished 0-0 or the game at the bridge which finished 6-0 considering he didn't take his chance in either game.

He also missed a sitter against you lot last season in the 2-1 loss as well! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
He also missed a sitter against you lot last season in the 2-1 loss as well! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which 2-1 loss, the one at the bridge or the one at the emirates because I remember him missing one in both games.
Original post by jam278
Which 2-1 loss, the one at the bridge or the one at the emirates because I remember him missing one in both games.

12/13 at the Bridge and at the Emirates. :rofl: the one at the Bridge Was basically the same as the one he missed this season and the one at the Emirates was when he made a bit of space for himself and spooned it into the North Bank and Arsene did a little pirouette in frustration! That game was dookie, Gervinho somehow slapping it into the top corner and Vermaelen going walk abouts!

Whereas Drogba could not help but score against up, Giroud is doing everything he possible can to ensure his shot doesn't find the back of the CFC net :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest