You can talk for England btw :biggrin:
Original post by ironandbeer
Can't be bothered. I might just leave.

You can talk for England btw :biggrin:

Not sure if srs or sarcasm
Original post by lauraaaaa
Not sure if srs or sarcasm

I don't know myself :biggrin:

I meant the talking bit in the best possible way, though :h: (But you really shouldn't hang around hours after meaning to go to bed :tongue:)
I don't know myself :biggrin:

I meant the talking bit in the best possible way, though :h: (But you really shouldn't hang around hours after meaning to go to bed :tongue:)

Haha yeah I talk too much :/ I should really be going to bed soon but we all know ill be awake at like 2 -______-
Haha yeah I talk too much :/ I should really be going to bed soon but we all know ill be awake at like 2 -______-

A bit like me..I'm not usually matched you see :biggrin:

2 is better than 7 :wink:
A bit like me..I'm not usually matched you see :biggrin:

2 is better than 7 :wink:

Trust me, I can talk the back legs off a donkey when I want too :colondollar: true, I am sort of falling asleep already aha
Trust me, I can talk the back legs off a donkey when I want too :colondollar: true, I am sort of falling asleep already aha

Oh you like donkeys eh :colonhash:

GOOD.
Oh you like donkeys eh :colonhash:

GOOD.

They're pretty cute. I have too much on my mind to actually sleep though. Having stuff on my mind results in nightmares and I don't fancy one of those
They're pretty cute. I have too much on my mind to actually sleep though. Having stuff on my mind results in nightmares and I don't fancy one of those

I thought you were talking about results there when you said results. But you probably are talking about results really :biggrin: It'll be FINE.
I thought you were talking about results there when you said results. But you probably are talking about results really :biggrin: It'll be FINE.

Haha I didn't specifically mean that, there are other things, but yes, the knowledge that the day is creeping ever nearer is starting to increase my anxiety hah. I can't believe its come around so quick. Half of me wants it to be tomorrow, just so I know, but the other half never wants it to come because I'm scared :redface:
Haha I didn't specifically mean that, there are other things, but yes, the knowledge that the day is creeping ever nearer is starting to increase my anxiety hah. I can't believe its come around so quick. Half of me wants it to be tomorrow, just so I know, but the other half never wants it to come because I'm scared :redface:

We are spoilt for choice in life...so many choices, it can become an annoyance in itself. There are all sorts of options if what you're expecting doesn't happen :smile: And more than likely they're just as good options if sorted through in a positive fashion...or even far better options.
We are spoilt for choice in life...so many choices, it can become an annoyance in itself. There are all sorts of options if what you're expecting doesn't happen :smile: And more than likely they're just as good options if sorted through in a positive fashion...or even far better options.

I can't even bear to think about not getting in, I'll have a legit break down...again
I can't even bear to think about not getting in, I'll have a legit break down...again

STOP THAT. Absolutely pointless. Do not waste your life, take it by the balls whatever happens. When you're older you'll see how silly it is to waste time on this kind of stuff..now you can do it the easy way looking back or the hard way looking back. It's just one uni, just one course, as I said there is so much choice out there that even the course/uni we pick will be some kind of compromise if you look deeper. There are so many outcomes, positive ones, that can be drawn from whatever way things go. And stop being pressured by your 'rents. :hugs:
STOP THAT. Absolutely pointless. Do not waste your life, take it by the balls whatever happens. When you're older you'll see how silly it is to waste time on this kind of stuff..now you can do it the easy way looking back or the hard way looking back. It's just one uni, just one course, as I said there is so much choice out there that even the course/uni we pick will be some kind of compromise if you look deeper. There are so many outcomes, positive ones, that can be drawn from whatever way things go. And stop being pressured by your 'rents. :hugs:

I know, but it's complicated. I won't get into it here. Regardless, copious amounts of alcohol will be consumed, maybe dangerous amounts if it goes tits up!
I know, but it's complicated. I won't get into it here. Regardless, copious amounts of alcohol will be consumed, maybe dangerous amounts if it goes tits up!

Nice to know I'm listened to lol....
Nice to know I'm listened to lol....

I am listening, you've already told me that stuff before :colondollar: I know I have a lot of things I need to change!
I am listening, you've already told me that stuff before :colondollar: I know I have a lot of things I need to change!

Change? Like what? Not drinking dangerous amounts of alcohol?

Latest