The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ironandbeer
I'm bleeding :frown:

How come?
Jeez Nigeria man...is there anything not life threatening there
Original post by lauraaaaa
How come?

Ah just cut myself with my own nail during a pedicure lol...
Ah just cut myself with my own nail during a pedicure lol...

Loooooooool, that was clever :')
Loooooooool, that was clever :')

I think I'll live

1:30am..Laura's still here I CAN'T CONTAIN MY SHOCK
I think I'll live

1:30am..Laura's still here I CAN'T CONTAIN MY SHOCK

Oh, let me breathe a sigh of relief now I know it's not life threatening. Yeah, I'm slowly falling asleep :')
Oh, let me breathe a sigh of relief now I know it's not life threatening. Yeah, I'm slowly falling asleep :')

I didn't hear you breathe any sign of relief.
I didn't hear you breathe any sign of relief.

*breathes louder*
Yeah, I'm still here!
*breathes louder*
Yeah, I'm still here!

You breathe like a man.

I wish I knew why :moon:
You breathe like a man.

I wish I knew why :moon:

I can't stand people who breathe loudly -.- it's so damn annoying haha. I wish I knew too!
I can't stand people who breathe loudly -.- it's so damn annoying haha. I wish I knew too!

In what situation/s?

:hugs:
In what situation/s?

:hugs:

Like there are people who just generally breathe loudly. I have a friend who does it and it's so annoying when you can hear it ahah! Sooooo tired D:
Like there are people who just generally breathe loudly. I have a friend who does it and it's so annoying when you can hear it ahah! Sooooo tired D:

I hate it on public transport. But then I hate public transport top to bottom and am not responsible for my actions on it.
I hate it on public transport. But then I hate public transport top to bottom and am not responsible for my actions on it.

I have SO much anxiety about public transport it's not even funny. The germs and just bleugh! There's much worse than heavy breathing on public transport though!
I have SO much anxiety about public transport it's not even funny. The germs and just bleugh! There's much worse than heavy breathing on public transport though!

Dirt...check.

Smells, usually people odour....check.

Conversations whether person to person or on their mobile phone for everyone to hear....check.

Weirdos..obviously check.

I'm only talking about buses though really. Trains for instance tend to attract a tiny, tiny, bit richer clientele cos they're actually..you know..going outside their own town.

Dirt...check.

Smells, usually people odour....check.

Conversations whether person to person or on their mobile phone for everyone to hear....check.

Weirdos..obviously check.

I'm only talking about buses though really. Trains for instance tend to attract a tiny, tiny, bit richer clientele cos they're actually..you know..going outside their own town.

The worst ones are the people who smell...can't even tell you the number of times I've felt reeeally sick on a bus because of that! one of the buses I get on is nice, the other, however, is dire! I can't wait to see that film!
The worst ones are the people who smell...can't even tell you the number of times I've felt reeeally sick on a bus because of that! one of the buses I get on is nice, the other, however, is dire! I can't wait to see that film!

Yeah it's just really depressing. Especially if you're 25/26 and don't drive..:redface:

Yeah love Inbetweeners....
Yeah it's just really depressing. Especially if you're 25/26 and don't drive..:redface:

Yeah love Inbetweeners....

I do drive, but could never take the car to school so still endured the bus :frown: haha me too, me and my friend were laughing hysterically for literally ten minutes when Neil started dancing in the last one...It wasn't even that funny really :lol:
I do drive, but could never take the car to school so still endured the bus :frown: haha me too, me and my friend were laughing hysterically for literally ten minutes when Neil started dancing in the last one...It wasn't even that funny really :lol:

Jay's serial bull**** cracks me up the most
Jay's serial bull**** cracks me up the most

I saw the 'hotel' from the first one irl last summer and it's literally just a wall ahah

Latest