The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
I saw the 'hotel' from the first one irl last summer and it's literally just a wall ahah

Almost 3am...insomnia w a n k e rs
Original post by ironandbeer
Almost 3am...insomnia w a n k e rs

I don't even have insomnia, I just had a panic attack and can't sleep, despite being utterly exhausted D:
I don't even have insomnia, I just had a panic attack and can't sleep, despite being utterly exhausted D:

Why a panic attack? :frown: :hugs: (I should start charging for hugs at this stage tonight, no offence :wink:)
Why a panic attack? :frown: :hugs: (I should start charging for hugs at this stage tonight, no offence :wink:)

I'm not even gonna tell you because it's so ridiculous :redface: well I've never had a hug so I don't think it's fair to charge me :frown: :lol:
I'm not even gonna tell you because it's so ridiculous :redface: well I've never had a hug so I don't think it's fair to charge me :frown: :lol:

It was thinking of the bus w a n k e r s, wasn't it.

I have given you plenty tonight :colonhash:
It was thinking of the bus w a n k e r s, wasn't it.

I have given you plenty tonight :colonhash:

Hahah no, before that :smile: and trueeee, still don't think I should pay :tongue:

(Just a warning that I'm really dizzy because I'm so tired so may accidentally fall asleep, I'm not being ignorant!)
Hahah no, before that :smile: and trueeee, still don't think I should pay :tongue:

(Just a warning that I'm really dizzy because I'm so tired so may accidentally fall asleep, I'm not being ignorant!)

If you're dizzy, sit down..in your bed...and shut your eyes. That is an order.
If you're dizzy, sit down..in your bed...and shut your eyes. That is an order.

I'm laid in bed anyway :') I've been having a fair few dizzy spells recently, not too sure why! This one currently is lack of sleep and hunger though!
I would make a joke about you ordering me around but it's not appropriate haha
Original post by lustawny
Oh good, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! Yeah things are really good, are you avoiding texting whilst you're away? If so, I'll wait until you come back home before I tell you what I have to tell you :tongue: :hugs:

Oh, because they're saying that Ebola disease is in Nigeria and I'm worried you might catch it! :frown:

Thank you lovely! Oh no, I just can't receive them or send them atm :frown: I set it that way so I don't get back and have a crazy bill, have already had a few and my dad wasn't very impressed! Yes yes, do. We'll have a huge catch up when I get back :') miss you! :hugs:

Ahahaha oh! Yes yes, it is! It's so funny, my mums like be prepared to spend the rest of our lives here in case border forces don't let us back. But I'm fine because it's not in the state that I'm in or near it - atm anyway :wink: ahaha thanks though?! I suppose! :tongue: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
Thank you lovely! Oh no, I just can't receive them or send them atm :frown: I set it that way so I don't get back and have a crazy bill, have already had a few and my dad wasn't very impressed! Yes yes, do. We'll have a huge catch up when I get back :') miss you! :hugs:

Ahahaha oh! Yes yes, it is! It's so funny, my mums like be prepared to spend the rest of our lives here in case border forces don't let us back. But I'm fine because it's not in the state that I'm in or near it - atm anyway :wink: ahaha thanks though?! I suppose! :tongue: xx

I'm ****ting it about the virus and I'm nowhere near it. Props for keeping so calm!
I'm ****ting it about the virus and I'm nowhere near it. Props for keeping so calm!

Yeah, I'm always strangely calm like that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I'm always strangely calm like that :smile:

I'm panicking like a ****ing headless chicken :lol:
I'm panicking like a ****ing headless chicken :lol:

I'll do all of that when I get back home! Don't wanna put myself in a state when I'm still here :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2393
Original post by Deyesy
You may be at a point where you physically can't do anything - I'd be naive to recognise that but yeah. At the points you do feel up to doing things; make hay when the sun shines! Even if it's just little steps at first...

Online? You haven't slept yet?
Original post by Sena5
Online? You haven't slept yet?

Deyesy and I (although I fell asleep mid conversation :lol: ) had a late talk so he was online, but he must have fallen asleep shortly before you sent that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2395
Deyesy and I (although I fell asleep mid conversation :lol:) had a late talk so he was online, but he must have fallen asleep shortly before you sent that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

HEHE
U haven't slept yet?
Original post by Sena5
HEHE
U haven't slept yet?

I have! For a couple hours :smile: time to shower now! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2397
I have! For a couple hours :smile: time to shower now! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

tHAT'S NICE.
But when I'm online please tell me when yual are on TC then I also will join:sadnod:
Original post by Sena5
tHAT'S NICE.
But when I'm online please tell me when yual are on TC then I also will join:sadnod:

Yes definitely! I won't be able to go on for a while, but when I do I'll be sure to quote you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning all :smile:

Latest