Scroll to see replies

Original post by adityac3688
not all asians have brown or hazel eyes

Virtually all do.

and they're quite good actually

No.

over 50% of the world has brown eyes so you're dissing half the world here which is more than 3.53 billion people.

Yes, and 80% of those 3.53b are poor and uneducated. You could even argue that brown eyes are an indicator for a lack of education and wealth (let alone good body hygiene).

Brown is such an ugly color. After all, it is the color of feces, dirt, and fascist regimes.
Original post by mxliss
I love dark eyes, especially ones that are bright

Contradiction.
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Virtually all do.

No.

Yes, and 80% of those 3.53b are poor and uneducated. You could even argue that brown eyes are an indicator for a lack of education and wealth (let alone good body hygiene).

Brown is such an ugly color. After all, it is the color of feces, dirt, and fascist regimes.

You're a complete retard, you know that? lack of education? I guarantee you the asians here in Asia are about 70% smarter than the ROW, I haven't disliked anyone here but I have to admit you're a real moron, Brown is a beautiful color, you really dont have a brain right? do you do MUN/Debating or something? You'd be kicked out if you'd say that, Asians literally thrash white people in education so your point is false. I can't believe there are people like you in this thread.
I guarantee you the asians here in Asia are about 70% smarter than the ROW

I think you are confusing something there. There is a small, educated elite in your country, and 70% live in third world standards, without access to clean water, let alone education.

Asians literally thrash white people in education so your point is false.

Not in terms of absolute numbers. This is not about potential. Learn to read.

I can't believe there are people like you in this thread.

You're a 14 year old child from a developing nation - what do you know?

You're a 14 year old child from a developing nation - what do you know?

A 14 year child, age doesn't even matter Titanic... If you were smart you would've known that 'Children are naive/immature' is only an assumption because smart children can beat dumb adults, age really doesn't matter... We have this guy in our school who is only a year above me and he is #2 in World Debating. I know ****, it doesn't even matter whether your from a developing nation or a developed nations.

i've only lived in India in my childhood (1-10 years old) and what I learnt in India is muuuch harder than Hong Kong, what we're doing in this British School at 14 is what I did in India at 9-10, but anyway this is not about ethnicity and races idk why i'm moving there. Lets settle here.
Original post by KairosEden
You have blue underneath.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh?
Original post by AKWxxx
Huh?

Brown eyes are actually blue underneathe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Contradiction.

Not really. :rolleyes: Dark doesn't necessarily mean they don't sparkle. Those are the types of eyes I'm referring to.
I have dark brown eyes, can sometimes get a little lighter but rarely.

I'm used to it, don't really like it

I'd love really bright green, I wore green contacts for a while and I think they looked amazing
I have bluey/green eyes. I love my eye colour and everyone also seems to mention that my eye colour is really nice! Wouldn't prefer a different colour as I love the colour I have now :redface:
- Dark brown
- I accept what I have
- Grey eyes
I've got darkish blue eyes, I like them, wouldn't really like any other colour.. Maybe a brighter blue.. Or one green one blue that would be cool. Neither of my parents have blue eyes so I don't know where mine came from.

Quick Reply

Latest