The Student Room Group

Which is the best city in UK has decrease racism anti-muslims ?

Scroll to see replies

Is this written by Hans von Hozel?

But anyway, it's impossible to receive racism for being a muslim, as muslim isn't a race.
Reply 21
Original post by Skip_Snip
Is this written by Hans von Hozel?

But anyway, it's impossible to receive racism for being a muslim, as muslim isn't a race.

Unfortunately some British people cannot understand the difference. See the thread titled ''Do white english people see Muslims as British'':doh:
London, Luton or Bradford.

You need to work on your English though, they test you before admission I think. So you can follow & understand the course.
Surprised no-one seems to have added Leicester, one of the most tolerant and ethnically integrated cities I can think of.
Reply 24
Original post by just a dad
Surprised no-one seems to have added Leicester, one of the most tolerant and ethnically integrated cities I can think of.

Nice shout. The University of Leicester is also one of the better ones from the listed ''tolerant cities'' too.
Make sure to oneself against a racism. This may also find to be a pertinence
Original post by The crawler
I want to study in one of UK universities but as you know many of people has racism anti muslims. the people cant feel independence.
As we heard in the last days when ( http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/nahid-almanea-colchester-murder-inquiry-police-release-efit-of-man-they-want-to-speak-with-9581584.html ).
The main questions
Are the English men and their families have a strong racism ?

By the way turns out that that murder wasn't racist
Reply 27
london is by far the best city.
Original post by The crawler
I want to study in one of UK universities but as you know many of people has racism anti muslims. the people cant feel independence.
As we heard in the last days when ( http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/nahid-almanea-colchester-murder-inquiry-police-release-efit-of-man-they-want-to-speak-with-9581584.html ).
The main questions

Are the English men and their families have a strong racism ?

which uni did you end up going to?

Quick Reply

Latest