The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cuddly, innocent, oppressed 'palestinian' Imam talks about killing Jews everywhere

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54b_1406717360
Original post by miavdbt
No, it does not.

I am simply stating that Israel is the one who drafted the ceasefire, Israel is the one who decided on the conditions, without the aid of Hamas. This does not mean that Israel has stated that it is the only one that it will abide by it. It has stopped firing, and if Hamas agrees, it can stop firing too. If not, the unilateral ceasefire will be ruined.

I don't understand how I can make this anymore clear.

So if HAMAS declares one minute ceasefires, they can claim that Israel has broken 59 ceasefires in one hour?

You must be barking...
Original post by Pinzgauer
Cuddly, innocent, oppressed 'palestinian' Imam talks about killing Jews everywhere

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54b_1406717360

Propaganda videos intending to portray that the conflict is a "religious one" instead of a national one?

The apple doesn't fall far from the Bibi tree. Him and his cohorts tried that tactic in front of the German delegates in Jerusalem today.

It's all really futile...
Qassam state they have shot a soldier in Jabalya. Direct hit recorded.
Original post by tsr1269
So if HAMAS declares one minute ceasefires, they can claim that Israel has broken 59 ceasefires in one hour?

You must be barking...

I am just explaining to you what a unilateral ceasefire is. Whether it's 'barking' or not is for you to decide.
Original post by sarsoora
You're a moron if you think "Israel has stopped firing".. and you're plain retarded if you reject the fact Israel started this present conflict in the first place.

Why is it "self-defence" if Israel bomb a UN school, kills UN volunteer workers, targets an over-populated hospital, bombs kids on a beach and kids in a park, bombs civilian homes (list can go on forever actually)

But its "terrorism" if Palestine sends their rockets in response, if you can call them rockets at all, to merely cause a hole or a bit of a mess on a pavement in Israel

So I think we should um use your statement of "What SANE nation, would sit there while rockets are being fired at it!".. but instead of making excuses for Israel's undoubtedly clear and obvious genocide, apply it to the Palestinians for a change.

In regards to a ceasefire, I'm sure you've seen the video of the man who was shot by a sniper whilst looking for his family amongst rubble with a group of UN volunteers.. THAT occurred during a 3-HOUR CEASEFIRE (lol. Israel gives ceasefires in hours to let people collect the dead bodies of their relatives - we'll let that speak for itself)

Stop being a sheep, stop being a simple fool and supporting a state that has so much blood on its hands it will never be able to wash it off, and start thinking for urself

I won't be replying back to your probable attempt of acting political amongst some nonsense including the words "terrorism" "Hamas" "right to exist" "self-defence" "they started it" and blah blah blah, it's a genocide and you can't lie to yourself and others anymore

Thanks for that bit of mindless drivel with no sources whatsoever. Which Hamas sponsored propaganda website did you get that from? Because I doubt you came up with it all by yourself. Brainwashed robots can't do that.
Original post by tsr1269
Propaganda videos intending to portray that the conflict is a "religious one" instead of a national one?

The apple doesn't fall far from the Bibi tree. Him and his cohorts tried that tactic in front of the German delegates in Jerusalem today.

It's all really futile...

Tsr, isn't is strange that anything that deviates from your opinion or offers an alternative look at things than the clean cut, pro Palestinian information you're used to is always labelled 'propaganda' by you?
Original post by miavdbt
I am just explaining to you what a unilateral ceasefire is.

So if HAMAS declares 59 ceasefires in 60 minutes, and Israel still attacks Palestinians, does that mean that Israel has broken 59 ceasefires?

Whether it's 'barking' or not is for you to decide.

Your command or grasp of the English lexicon is very poor indeed.
Original post by miavdbt
Thanks for that bit of mindless drivel with no sources whatsoever. Which Hamas sponsored propaganda website did you get that from? Because I doubt you came up with it all by yourself. Brainwashed robots can't do that.

Pot, meet kettle...
Reply 3230
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
No, but that's not what we're saying - change that around slightly to match what's actually happening: if a criminal runs into a crowd and engages in a fire-fight with the police - are civilians in the crowd likely to be caught in the cross fire?

Well I don't think the police would be justified in returning fire in such a situation either and thats certainly not what our police would do, but then thats not what's actually happening either is it. It would be more like a criminal running into a school playground and the police turning up in tanks and kettling the whole school in, depriving them of essentials and then firing on them from their tanks when the criminal starts throwing spears at their tank.

You're clearly an impressionable type as evident by being taken in by your neo-nazi friend, now you're buying the Israeli propaganda hook line and sinker, really quite scary how powerful propaganda can be don't you think?

Turn up the white noise!
(edited 9 years ago)
3:36 p.m. Rockets fired into southern Israel around 3 p.m. on Wednesday caused damage to property in the Sdot Negev and Eshkol Regional Councils.

As expected, Hamas have decided that instead of taking up the ceasefire option - they will keep firing rockets.
Original post by miavdbt
Tsr, isn't is strange that anything that deviates from your opinion or offers an alternative look at things than the clean cut, pro Palestinian information you're used to is always labelled 'propaganda' by you?

As I have reiterated many times in this thread, one cannot trust MEMRI as far as one can throw them.

From selectively transcribing videos to downright errors in translations as well as accusations of bias, well, you really do have a pro-Israeli source right there.

It's no wonder that many of the Arabic videos that pro-Israeli's post is translated by MEMRI.
Original post by miavdbt

LOOL sorry I don't speak to hypocritical ignorance. Wonder how much you're being paid to spout pro-evil crap.

Hamas sponsored? loooooool the people can't even pay for proper defence weaponry and you think they're sponsoring websites. I'm pretty sure they don't have the time for that

p.s. my source is the real world. Not a computer screen with some some words or pictures in it.

BAAAIIIIYEE :wink:
Original post by Pinzgauer
3:36 p.m. Rockets fired into southern Israel around 3 p.m. on Wednesday caused damage to property in the Sdot Negev and Eshkol Regional Councils.

As expected, Hamas have decided that instead of taking up the ceasefire option - they will keep firing rockets.

IDF announces ceasefire proposal 20 mins before ceasefire starts.

Expects HAMAS to respond within minutes and then communicate this to independent Palestinian factions and organisations within Gaza who may disagree.

Israel playing dirty...
Original post by sarsoora
LOOL sorry I don't speak to hypocritical ignorance. Wonder how much you're being paid to spout pro-evil crap.

I'm not Israeli or Jewish, I didn't understand the issue a year ago. I educated myself.

Hamas sponsored? loooooool the people can't even pay for proper defence weaponry and you think they're sponsoring websites. I'm pretty sure they don't have the time for that

Cry me a ****ing river.

Hamas is not as poor as y'all would have the world believe.

p.s. my source is the real world.

If you're actually a Palestinian in Gaza right now, unfortunately I can't trust a word you're saying. Simply because you've been brainwashed by Hamas. I'm sorry. If not, your source isn't 'the real world' by any standards.

Not a computer screen with some some words or pictures in it.

BAAAIIIIYEE
:wink:

Oh yeah, weren't you the chick who wasn't going to respond to any comments I made?
Original post by tsr1269
IDF announces ceasefire proposal 20 mins before ceasefire starts.

Expects HAMAS to respond within minutes and then communicate this to independent Palestinian factions and organisations within Gaza who may disagree.

Israel playing dirty...

Coordinated with the UN, as it states "Israel has agreed to a humanitarian ceasefire"

Given the UN and Hamas are practically lovers in Gaza with UNRWA, it seems odd they were not told.

Or perhaps they were told, which is why they opened fire at precisely 3pm. :wink:
Original post by tsr1269
If my memory serves me correctly, you refused to post the relevant excerpt from that "UN Statement".

As it stands, you have confirmed that there is no evidence that HAMAS actively uses civilians as human shields...

im afraid it doesnt serve you correctly, because i posted to un statement link for you to read in full and also quoted ban ki moon. no one in any reputable media source has denied the un statement.

as i said im not going to play this game of pedantry that you like toget into, the info is all there, either you want to read it, or you want to stick your head in the sand.

one the subject of hamas and the palestine issue - as ive said many times, hamas are working against the palestinian people, they attract military action from isreal right onto the heads of the palestinian people (an their schools where they store the rockets) by firing their rockets,
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269

it is a religious one ( as in the case of most conflicts where muslim populations are used to push an agenda) the very name 'hamas' is an acronym Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah, "Islamic Resistance Movement
From now on, I will list all the logical fallacies in your posts because I believe it is much more productive than actually responding to your (usually ludicrous) 'opinions'.

Original post by tsr1269
So if HAMAS declares 59 ceasefires in 60 minutes, and Israel still attacks Palestinians, does that mean that Israel has broken 59 ceasefires?

counterfactual fallacy, straw man

Your command or grasp of the English lexicon is very poor indeed.

Red herring, ad hominem

Latest

Trending

Trending