The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LegendKiller1
Maybe when Gaza's citizens stop allowing themselves to be used as a human shield by Hamas the IDF will no longer be forced to defend themselves.

So the entire neighbourhood was being used as a human shield? very interesting.
I think the IDF has found the best was to mass murder populations and get away with it claiming '' human shield'', that line got old fast.
It doesn't work anymore.
Nice try though
Original post by Meenglishnogood
the same EU that regarded hamas a terrorist organisation? odd. eu monitors are not the authority of elections in my mind. where was the UN?

The outcome of the process does not detract from the legitimacy of the process and it is disingenuous for you to try and conflate the two...
Original post by tsr1269

When burglars enter your home, you don't sit down for tea with one whilst his mates rob you blind.

You blow their ****ing head off. Politely, of course...

the above comment in a nutshell illustrates the ignorance of the islamist mindset. all well and good to purpotrate the propagnda that 'we will kill , slaughter the enemy and sacrifice every drop of blood etc etc blah blah' - dont you think that the otherside would be able to act in exactly the same way? you cant act aggressively and violently in someones face then complain when they react back at you with violence.

i wonder if islamists still think they are the only military power in the world
no, i think there is a correlation between an increase in islamist propaganda re gaza and amti semitic attacks on jews

But no cause and effect. That's heartening to know.
the above comment in a nutshell illustrates the ignorance of the islamist mindset. all well and good to purpotrate the propagnda that 'we will kill , slaughter the enemy and sacrifice every drop of blood etc etc blah blah' - dont you think that the otherside would be able to act in exactly the same way? you cant act aggressively and violently in someones face then complain when they react back at you with violence.

i wonder if islamists still think they are the only military power in the world

Maybe you missed the part where a "burglar enters your home"...
Original post by tsr1269
The outcome of the process does not detract from the legitimacy of the process and it is disingenuous for you to try and conflate the two...

im querying the entire process.

and the fact that paelstinains would elect terrorists and islamist to govern them. i suppose germans made a similar mistake in 1933. again im wondering how long the collective ignorance will take to lift for muslim countries to get a whiff of the real world
Original post by tsr1269
Maybe you missed the part where a "burglar enters your home"...

there is still a debate as to who rightly should own it, seeing as the jews where living there first and the arabs did in fact steal it in the past

doesnt detract from my point tho that violence begats more violence, so it should be no point of concern for you if you act aggressivly toward someone and that inspires them to act aggressivley toward you
im querying the entire process.

and the fact that paelstinains would elect terrorists and islamist to govern them. i suppose germans made a similar mistake in 1933. again im wondering how long the collective ignorance will take to lift for muslim countries to get a whiff of the real world

It is not for you to "query the entire process" given the fact that your objections to the 2006 Palestinian Legislative elections are utterly baseless and without foundation and dare I say, perpetrated by your hostility and disposition towards Islam.
Original post by tsr1269
But no cause and effect. That's heartening to know.

we will never know unless a controlled survey is done. but certainly we say that islamist propaganda on gaza has increased anti semitism in the uk recently
there is still a debate as to who rightly should own it, seeing as the jews where living there first and the arabs did in fact steal it in the past

Au contraire.

I suggest you educate yourself about the differences between a military conquest and demanding your own state after mass illegal immigration.

doesnt detract from my point tho that violence begats more violence, so it should be no point of concern for you if you act aggressivly toward someone and that inspires them to act aggressivley toward you

Israel was borne out of violence and terrorist attacks and it will end in the same manner...
Original post by tsr1269
It is not for you to "query the entire process" given the fact that your objections to the 2006 Palestinian Legislative elections are utterly baseless and without foundation and dare I say, perpetrated by your hostility and disposition towards Islam.

well actually , hostility toward a registered terrorist group recognised by most major countries and bodies - so with full foundation.

. and i dare say then it must be your hostility to jews and the west, to ignore the fact they are infact terrorists? thanks for confirming
(edited 9 years ago)
we will never know unless a controlled survey is done. but certainly we say that islamist propaganda on gaza has increased anti semitism in the uk recently

You say you need a "controlled study" but apparently, you have already concluded your study.

Please try and remember that you have said that it is only correlation and not causation which effectively means "ziltch", to parody your term.

Well it is only fair then that the aborigines should be armed and supported by the west since australia was their home and they rightly own it, and the whit australians ''sole it''
Original post by tsr1269
Au contraire.

I suggest you educate yourself about the differences between a military conquest and demanding your own state after mass illegal immigration. ...

ok, so by your logic this whole issue will be solved if israel actually invade both gaza and WB militarily and annex it.

This form of ownership you seem to have no issue with then.

good , why didnt you jsut suggest this solution at the start?

Original post by tsr1269

Israel was borne out of violence and terrorist attacks and it will end in the same manner...
so was any land the arabs conquered ( including levant) whats your point exactly?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Al-farhan
Well it is only fair then that the aborigines should be armed and supported by the west since australia was their home and they rightly own it, and the whit australians ''sole it''

agree.

although the aboringes have no itnerest in going to war or terrorism, unlike the jews or arabs . and infact they have been given their own land in australia, whereas hamas and islamists in general are against jews having their own land in levant - see the difference?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
You say you need a "controlled study" but apparently, you have already concluded your study.

Please try and remember that you have said that it is only correlation and not causation which effectively means "ziltch", to parody your term.

dont worry , despite your pedantry, everyone else is actually aware of the reality.
well actually , hostility toward a registered terrorist group recognised by most major countries and bodies - so fully foundation.

We are talking about the election process, not the nature or manner of the parties involved. The elections were deemed "fair and transparent" by the EU as have been pointed out to you on numerous occasions.

. and i dare say then it must be your hostility to jews and the west, to ignore the fact they are infact terrorists? thanks for confirming

Jews and the West are "infact (sic) terrorists"? Wow! A startling admission, even from you.

ok, so by your logic this whole issue will be solved if isreal actually invade both gaza and WB militarily and annex it. this from of ownership you seem to have no issue with. good , why didnt you jsut suggest this solution at the start?

Which in itself would be illegitimate as they have already "conquered the region by mass illegal immigration". Anything on the back of that would just be redundant.

so was any land the arabs conquered ( including levant) whats your point exactly?

More whataboutery? Hell, the pro-Israeli's just can't turn it off, can they? It must have been ingrained and brainwashed into them from when they were test tube babies...

dont worry , despite your pedantry, everyone else is actually aware of the reality.

Which is why Israel are trying to muddy the waters by "pigeonholing" HAMAS along with IS and Al Qaeda when we all know this conflict is not solely religious but nationalistic in nature...
Original post by tsr1269
In your opinions, why are those objections not legitimate?
​We were discussing the demands Palestinians might make to Israel if Israel had adopted a policy of appeasement in order to be recognized and live in peace with Palestinians. Those objections would not be legitimate because they would defeat the purpose of the exercise.

Palisrael has a nice ring to it...Because if one party was happy, it would mean that one side got more than they bargained for and would inevitably lead to more conflict.

If both sides are unhappy, then they would look at the other and see them in the same position and thus would be unwilling to engage as it would achieve nothing.

Those "terrorist attacks" do not threaten Gazan national security but they do "threaten" Israeli national security

They do though. They threaten the legitimacy of the ceasefire, thus they threaten national security, as Israel might retaliate if the ceasefire is not respected.

On Israel as it effectively operates a blockade and therefore has the means and the fire power to hold those accountable.

But Israel has retreated from Gaza and does not want to govern there. Egypt also operates a blockade on Gaza, does that mean that they can also go in and hold terrorists accountable?

I believe Israel and the Western States have classified them as a "terror organisation" whilst many individuals consider them to be "resistance fighters"...

​That's a nice way to beat around the bush, I'm asking you whether you specifically believe them to be a terror organization or resistance fighters.

When burglars enter your home, you don't sit down for tea with one whilst his mates rob you blind.

You blow their ****ing head off. Politely, of course...

But burglars didn't enter their home. A legitimate state was formed. Chaos ensued.
Original post by Al-farhan

An entire neighbourhood is bombed to annihilation by the IDF in gaza, within one hour.
With total disregard to property and lives. God only knows how many innocent lives were lost
This is nothing other than sheer wanton destruction and state terror.

best not use them as a launching ground for terrorist attacks.

No one to blame but Hamas
Original post by tsr1269
We are talking about the election process, not the nature or manner of the parties involved. The elections were deemed "fair and transparent" by the EU as have been pointed out to you on numerous occasions....
no actually you turned it round to the 'parties ' involved' im pointing out that im neither convinced with the process, nor the government 'elect' - given they are a registered terrorist group - so say the EU, so i dont really know why you are quoting them lol

Original post by tsr1269

Jews and the West are "infact (sic) terrorists"? Wow! A startling admission, even from you. ...

when did i say that please provide the full quote

Original post by tsr1269
Which in itself would be illegitimate as they have already "conquered the region by mass illegal immigration". Anything on the back of that would just be redundant ...

but it would make it acceptable to you - so jsut comfirming again youd be happy for israel to do this to legitimise their ownership of the region. thanks again.

Original post by tsr1269
More whataboutery? Hell, the pro-Israeli's just can't turn it off, can they? It must have been ingrained and brainwashed into them from when they were test tube babies... ...

you are making even less sense as usual here

Original post by tsr1269

Which is why Israel are trying to muddy the waters by "pigeonholing" HAMAS along with IS and Al Qaeda when we all know this conflict is not solely religious but nationalistic in nature...

nope, purely islamic. hijacked by the islamists, which is why if there were some 'national' issue to talk about, palestinians wont get it heard with islamists at the helm.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending