The Student Room Group

RE GCSE exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JC_Costales
You sure???? Ok then :smile:. Btw, did you do edexcel b geography for gcse???

My teacher told me the mark schemes are quite flexible:tongue: As for timing, most people I know either just finished their paper in the last minute (such as myself) or missed a couple of questions too. Don't worry! You can lose about 30 marks and still get an A:smile:

I didn't do geography at GCSE:tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Who done the edexcel re exam for gcse this year? How did you guys do and do you think the grade boundaries should be made lower?

I did this exam! Unit 1&8 are the parts I sat. :smile: Managed to finish the exam but don't think it went too well.

Missing out a question or two doesn't matter significantly, as long as you did good in the other paper and well in the questions you did for the one where you missed out lots in. So many people in my school did the same!
Original post by JayJay-C19
I did!

I think it was easy, Religious Studies always is. I don't think the grade boundaries need to be low at all to be honest.

Which units did you do???
Original post by WinterWind
My teacher told me the mark schemes are quite flexible:tongue: As for timing, most people I know either just finished their paper in the last minute (such as myself) or missed a couple of questions too. Don't worry! You can lose about 30 marks and still get an A:smile:

I didn't do geography at GCSE:tongue:

Really!?!? I thought that was just for maths :smile:. you're luck that you dont do geography it's just plain bull****
Original post by Gorwell
I did this exam! Unit 1&8 are the parts I sat. :smile: Managed to finish the exam but don't think it went too well.

Missing out a question or two doesn't matter significantly, as long as you did good in the other paper and well in the questions you did for the one where you missed out lots in. So many people in my school did the same!

Oh that's cool then thanks :smile:
Original post by amelimoo
Ooh what's that?

The slam's basically a thing where you try and make your own business
Which units did you do???

Mark's Gospel and Religion and Life: Christianity.
The slam's basically a thing where you try and make your own business

That sounds really interesting!
Original post by JayJay-C19
Mark's Gospel and Religion and Life: Christianity.

I did units 3 and 10
Original post by amelimoo
That sounds really interesting!

It is :smile:
Really!?!? I thought that was just for maths :smile:. you're luck that you dont do geography it's just plain bull****

I get it. I've decided to stay away from geography since yr9.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WinterWind
I get it. I've decided to stay away from geography since yr9.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you....... it was horrible :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest