The Student Room Group

US sanction on Russia. Now it's like the soap opera.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4621.html#2014?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2688856291

It seems to me that US trade in goods with Russia has been increasing since January 2014. What does that mean?

It means President Obama failed again? Those US businessmen did not pay any attention to sanctions on Russia?

They really care about those political games between stupid leaders controlled by flag-wavers?

Money is like God. Obama is like meddling kid who just wants to be a big hero. What or who can bring almost everything to you? Obama, the meddling kid, or money? What do you think?
US sanctions are mostly there in name only. Plenty of ways to bypass it and sell it on.

In many Asian countries there are plenty of companies that act as agents to sell on US made products to Iran, North Korea and it won't be too different when a direct sale to Russia becomes a problem.
Why are there sanctions against Russia? for allegedly shooting a plane down without any real evidence. As soon as the media and our politicians pointed the finger at Russia and Putin I knew from the start this was set up. They know too damn well Ukraine's ZOG were behind this. They really want to get Russia badly so they've taken control of Ukraine that's resulted in how many killed now? was it thousands? Funny how nobody cares about Ukraine's US and EU backed government murdering civilians.
Original post by ExposeTheNWO
Why are there sanctions against Russia? for allegedly shooting a plane down without any real evidence. As soon as the media and our politicians pointed the finger at Russia and Putin I knew from the start this was set up.

Lol.
Reply 4
Original post by Alfissti
US sanctions are mostly there in name only. Plenty of ways to bypass it and sell it on.

In many Asian countries there are plenty of companies that act as agents to sell on US made products to Iran, North Korea and it won't be too different when a direct sale to Russia becomes a problem.

I'm not sure if such economic sanctions affect black or grey market. That sector of economy still exists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by ExposeTheNWO
Why are there sanctions against Russia? for allegedly shooting a plane down without any real evidence. As soon as the media and our politicians pointed the finger at Russia and Putin I knew from the start this was set up. They know too damn well Ukraine's ZOG were behind this. They really want to get Russia badly so they've taken control of Ukraine that's resulted in how many killed now? was it thousands? Funny how nobody cares about Ukraine's US and EU backed government murdering civilians.

1. I think it's obviously a proxy war between US & Russia. They use Ukraine as a substitute.

2. And the western media are now fighting against the Russian media. You can call it... the propaganda war.

So only one news agency can mislead people. But I will never let that happen to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Putin betrayed the new world order. Who's new world order is it? just google new world order promised to the Jews. You must admit the world has been changed drastically since WW2 ended and they could continue their globalist agenda. The countries who are attacking Russia the most are those under their control. Ukraine was taken control of earlier this year if people have forgotten already and they put in an anti-Russian government. Putin's great speech on the NWO
Hr5GxN3C8uwWatch the other parts everything he says matches with what they're doing today.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by 9.11Truther
Putin betrayed the new world order. Who's new world order is it? just google new world order promised to the Jews. You must admit the world has been changed drastically since WW2 ended and they could continue their globalist agenda. The countries who are attacking Russia the most are those under their control. Ukraine was taken control of earlier this year if people have forgotten already and they put in an anti-Russian government. Putin's great speech on the NWO
Hr5GxN3C8uw
Watch the other parts everything he says matches with what they're doing today.

Lol. Do you think most of British or American people are idiots? They can be controlled by Jews?

What about Mr.Putin? Like Jews, he wants to rule the entire world? lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
US sanctions are not aimed at US exports to Russia but the ability of Russian State Companies to get credit or finance new projects....
Reply 9
Original post by James222
US sanctions are not aimed at US exports to Russia but the ability of Russian State Companies to get credit or finance new projects....

Right. That's why it's like the soap opera. That's called economic sanctions? Obama just tried to paralyze Russia economy. Maybe he's too jealous.

Why he kept acting just like the Hollywood movie stars? If he prefers to be an actor, he should say goodbye to his political life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skunkboy
Right. That's why it's like the soap opera. That's called economic sanctions? Obama just tried to paralyze Russia economy. Maybe he's too jealous.

Why he kept acting just like the Hollywood movie stars? If he prefers to be an actor, he should say goodbye to his political life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop riding putins dick your not making sense
This is nothing like a soap opera, no he gave russia a chance to withdraw and now applying pressure. You seem confused on what sanctions are.
Jealous of russias basket case economy ?? Lol no

Actor ? The only person calling him an actor is you. Obama will say goodbye in 2016 unlike putin who will only say good bye when the walls of the kremlin are splattered with blood of revolutonaries
Previously on Earth:

Russia sleeps with the rebels and steal from Ukraine.
Ukraine want their **** back.
West run around like an angry mob with pitchforks.
Why not sanction Israel? why not sanction Ukraine who's army has killed thousands and a fair percent civilians. Oh right because America's ruled by Jewish power and they put in a Zionist anti-Russian government into power in Ukraine! I'm warning people now they are pushing for a new war and they don't care how many kills for the same reason they don't care about how many Palestinians are killed. Jewish life only matters to these people. That's why Ukraine's Jewish population was warned to flee months back before this fighting broke out.
Reply 13
Original post by KimJong-Un
Why not sanction Israel? why not sanction Ukraine who's army has killed thousands and a fair percent civilians. Oh right because America's ruled by Jewish power and they put in a Zionist anti-Russian government into power in Ukraine! I'm warning people now they are pushing for a new war and they don't care how many kills for the same reason they don't care about how many Palestinians are killed. Jewish life only matters to these people. That's why Ukraine's Jewish population was warned to flee months back before this fighting broke out.

Jews are controlling US? Can you prove it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by James222
Stop riding putins dick your not making sense
This is nothing like a soap opera, no he gave russia a chance to withdraw and now applying pressure. You seem confused on what sanctions are.
Jealous of russias basket case economy ?? Lol no

Actor ? The only person calling him an actor is you. Obama will say goodbye in 2016 unlike putin who will only say good bye when the walls of the kremlin are splattered with blood of revolutonaries

Lol. You think I'm a female fancying Mr. Putin? Lol. Whatever. Obama,like Bush Jr.,is such a liar. You may believe & follow him. None of my business. But I can't be Obama's obedient pet.

It's like the soap opera,of course. Obama acted like Pinocchio,lying to the whole world day after day( Snowden knew it ). This US leader is nothing, but a pupet controlled by jingoes.

Obama failed in US debt management. He tried to make Americans stupid junkies. And he still keeps thinking US is the greatest nation in the world. Of course, he also keeps lying to himself. Lol.

Like Hollywood movie stars, Obama acts & lies for a living. But he can't be a good actor or leader. Maybe he's way too old to do the job in that White House, a beautiful theater.

Alas!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending