The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did you put your centre number, I am sure if they have your name, and centre number then they should be able to figure out who you are- candidate number wise. But I've never done that, so cant give you a definite answer.
Reply 2
i know it has been done by my friend before (doh...), they were fine!. so, dont fear!. talk to your centre if you are having worries!

cheers
David
erm lol i forgot to sign my paper!
I put the wrong candidate number on every single one of my GCSE papers. Was fine.
Reply 5
I forgot to put my candidate number on my English Language AS exam, but as long as you have your full name and centre number then there shouldn't be any problem.
Your exams officer will have gone through and checked if everything has been filled in. I'm sure its been filled in for you by now, so dont worry!

Haha, oh dear, I put the wrong exam board on my History today. Fortunately, I told the invigilator, I think he changed it, he better have.
HearTheThunder
I put the wrong candidate number on every single one of my GCSE papers. Was fine.

:rolleyes:
HearTheThunder
Haha, oh dear, I put the wrong exam board on my History today. Fortunately, I told the invigilator, I think he changed it, he better have.

ah dear.....
Mustard-man

ah dear.....

I know, but I do great in the actual exams, just not in the filling in the front bit :redface:
Reply 10
It shouldn't be a problem, as long as they've got most of your other information.
Don’t worry about it. As long as you put down your name, and centre number then u'll be fine. It happens to a lot of people because of the fact that they’re in an exam hall and people tend to forget things due to pressure or being nervous. Just remember not to do it again in the future
Reply 12
Related question - I used another booklet and I don't think I tagged them together. I didn't write anything in the 'how many supplementary sheets box at the front either.

Put all the candidate details on both but I really hope they don't lose half my paper.
Reply 13
fjurble
Related question - I used another booklet and I don't think I tagged them together. I didn't write anything in the 'how many supplementary sheets box at the front either.

Put all the candidate details on both but I really hope they don't lose half my paper.

Your school should sort that out, as they'll collect the papers in in order and then they'll notice when they flick through them to check everything's OK. But do go and mention it at the start of your next exam (or if not for ages phone them) to check
Reply 14
doesnt the invilgilators check?
Reply 15
wow, I haven't posted here for a while!

I don't mean to scare you, but I think that AQA and OCR exams may be able to work out who you are better than Edexcel, since Edexcel only has space for your surname on their papers.

My AQA papers ask for the full name (I think). But if you are concerned, best thing is to ask your college / school.

Gd luck, to everyone.
ince Edexcel only has space for your surname on their papers.

Don't think that would make the slightest difference, unless there are people in your school with the same name and take the same subjects as you
Reply 17
As if ......
sorry that really is a v stupid thing to do!
Reply 18
Original post by niketpatel71
Help today i forgot to put my can number on my exam paper and just put my name am i screwed?

So.... what happened?
Original post by ergles
So.... what happened?

Wow..this thread's from 2006... you did a major necro. Don't think they're going to respond. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending