The Student Room Group

I'm a black girl ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophiaLDN
LOL. Why are you so mad????

i'm not ur jsut desp and excited.

See, this is why you have no say in things! :congrats: I bet you feel like who can dictate what goes on in the black community because you "have a black friend" or your girlfriend is black :rolleyes:. Your true feelings have come out. No, how dare you? Like who even are you?

yup thats me. got my black friend aka license to start dictating to the black community. quite awesome the power white privilege gives me. oh wait it isnt my whiteness that gave me privilege its SOPHIALDN who gave me that privilage for being white! THANKS.

anyway now that that school yard idiot dance is over lets see what else you have to say.

No, I replied now as I saw your post now. The video is void not because a white guy found it,
yet your immediate reaction was to bring up race. not that you were taking the easy way out or anything:rolleyes:

its void because one Somali or one black person is not the speaker of all things black nor do they speak for all black people.

good so we've established you are definitely not a spokeswomen for the black community.
but yea there was more than one somali person in the video. counting is useful. also take a look back at the somali society and see what they say about race. i know because i went in there and asked. the results were they were not black. and if they said so it was out of not being excepted by white people as anything else other than black. meaning you had no say you just settled for black. which ACTUAL black people find offensive.

Especially not you mate! Get off your high horse.

superb argument skills there. sterling effort.

Who discriminates against other East Africans?

you apparently. being aware of the racial differences between somalis and what somalis call bantu. which btw is a stupid term as nigerians are not even bantu. which is allegedly where you guys got the term from. or so your people have told me. your people being somalis. just incase your confused.

Again, you have the all seeing eye and are a know it all right? Such power, much wisdom.

all of it granted by you :wink:

Goodluck with you screwing up black countries actually, if you really want to go there..

MUHAHAHA watch as i the mighty white man scews black countries! thus is the power granted to me by the eternal power granter sophialdn!
No lies were told! I see all these dudes on twitter talking about "Wassup Bruh" ..."WE fresh to death" ..."She bad AF" and these dudes live in London.... WTF? Get your own cloture stop copying African Americans LOL
Original post by Mick.w
i'm not ur jsut desp and excited.

yup thats me. got my black friend aka license to start dictating to the black community. quite awesome the power white privilege gives me. oh wait it isnt my whiteness that gave me privilege its SOPHIALDN who gave me that privilage for being white! THANKS.

You're welcome :smile:. Do come back to get your card renewed. Remember to bring your token black friend with you.

Original post by Mick.w
anyway now that that school yard idiot dance is over lets see what else you have to say.

The irony. You don't even have an argument, not sure if you're trolling or..

Original post by Mick.w
yet your immediate reaction was to bring up race. not that you were taking the easy way out or anything:rolleyes:

Because the topic is race. Just because you have black friends or grew up in a black neighbourhood, doesn't mean you can suddenly dictate and tell me what my culture is or how my people identify themselves as. The irony of you telling someone if they are black or not is amazing, and actually acting offended. Hilarious.

Original post by Mick.w
good so we've established you are definitely not a spokeswomen for the black community.
but yea there was more than one somali person in the video. counting is useful. also take a look back at the somali society and see what they say about race. i know because i went in there and asked. the results were they were not black. and if they said so it was out of not being excepted by white people as anything else other than black. meaning you had no say you just settled for black. which ACTUAL black people find offensive. you apparently. being aware of the racial differences between somalis and what somalis call bantu. which btw is a stupid term as nigerians are not even bantu. which is allegedly where you guys got the term from. or so your people have told me. your people being somalis. just incase your confused.

Is that your argument? Even if there were 50 people in that video, doesn't make it true nor are they the spokesperson for all black people. They don't speak for all black people just because someone made a youtube video. Cant believe im having to actually tell you this, are you ok? Thank you for telling me what black people find offensive. How thoughtful of you. Please do tell me more? :rolleyes:

How many different people all insult each other?
:s-smilie: So if a Nigerian insults a Congelese person, are they no longer black? So much logic. Somalis are the only people to have ever insulted anyone in the world *gasp*! Again, TSR is where you get your facts from? Interesting. If you did go on the Somali society then you would have read many people saying the opposite. Maybe you should go out in the real world, you know?

I'm flattered you have a special interest in Somali people. Cute.

Original post by Mick.w
superb argument skills there. sterling effort.

I find your lack of grammar remarkable, actually. Sterling effort indeed.

Original post by Mick.w

MUHAHAHA watch as i the mighty white man scews black countries! thus is the power granted to me by the eternal power granter sophialdn

:troll:
Original post by ApeMob
kk now where do you stay?

Manchester uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by prudence290497

How old are you?

Did you apply for CCCU?

What are you planning to study?
Original post by ldsbabe
Reporting you. So racist. Just stop.

Take a joke lol. It's not that bad :wink:
Original post by Black Cat
How old are you?

Did you apply for CCCU?

What are you planning to study?

I'm applying this year n for nursing wbu

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP my question is, how many posts did you foresee your thread reaching before the inevitable race war? Was it more or less than the 13 you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I'm 17

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Second year and computing and business :smile:
Original post by e aí rapaz
OP my question is, how many posts did you foresee your thread reaching before the inevitable race war? Was it more or less than the 13 you got?

I think less than haha what I'm doing here is juss read what people are sayin as the war goes on haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 271
Original post by ApeMob
Um natural hair is rare for black girls.

and what does Ebuwa mean like..what country is that? :s-smilie:

It isn't as rare as lets say 10 years ago. More girls are embracing it. Plus it depends on what city you go to.
Ebuwa isn't a country.
Original post by Mick.w
its improving yea. but its still in the minority.

go through you're friends list on facebook see how many have their natural hair out in their profile pic.

i know people that work in the pro-natural hair industry and they would be better suited to argue with you. but they all say its still really bad.

i could also walk outside my house right now and stand on the corner and look at every black girl that walks by we'd be waiting a very long time before someone with their natural hair came by.

It isn't exactly mainstream but it isn't rare either.
What the hell is the 'pro-natural hair industry'?
You slyly annoy me.
Reply 272
You're welcome :smile:. Do come back to get your card renewed. Remember to bring your token black friend with you.

Yaaas girl. He is the reason I left the black girl appreciation thread. He thinks he is an expert on 'Black culture' *rolls eyes*.
Original post by Ebuwa
Yaaas girl. He is the reason I left the black girl appreciation thread. He thinks he is an expert on 'Black culture' *rolls eyes*.

The cheek though! He proper thinks he's an expert just because he knows someone called Kwame or something. Bye Felicia :rolleyes:.

Literally reminds me of this vine, think he knows everything.

https://vine.co/v/hxbqgvK21AB
Reply 274
The cheek though! He proper thinks he's an expert just because he knows someone called Kwame or something. Bye Felicia :rolleyes:.

Literally reminds me of this vine, think he knows everything.

https://vine.co/v/hxbqgvK21AB

LOL
x

doesnt matter on my background. i have eyes ears and a brain.
i've shown you examples.
you've shown me none.
you ain't black

get over it.
stop beggin

end of
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ebuwa

i guess that's why you pm'd me this then.

You don't know much much truth you spoke in the Black girl apprecitaion thread. i've already highlighted but noone wants to listen. Nice to know that I'm not the only one that thinks that way

you came chattin to me first remember so dont try it.

Original post by Ebuwa

It isn't exactly mainstream but it isn't rare either.
What the hell is the 'pro-natural hair industry'?
You slyly annoy me.

the fact that you don't know says it all really.

also, i slyly don't care
(edited 9 years ago)
I can't have natural hair... How do you cope with natural hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WorldPharmacist
I can't have natural hair... How do you cope with natural hair?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Water, man. You need to keep you hair moisturised and sealed and it becomes more manageable. Can't be working with dry as hell hair. Doesn't take long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 279
Original post by Mick.w
i guess that's why you pm'd me this then.

you came chattin to me first remember so dont try it.

the fact that you don't know says it all really.

also, i slyly don't care

That was before you became annoying. Er so if I talked to you first? Plus lol that 2 years ago
Pro natural hair industry does not exist lol. There is no such thing. Unless you are talking about companies that have natural hair lines.
Ok, that is nice.

Quick Reply

Latest