The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Apocrypha
Get out of their homeland and go where exactly?

Somewhere which doesn't require a war and the death of thousands of people to live in. I don't know. Don't ask me.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Jewish people had a right to the land, Jews need a state of their own without a doubt.

Also in your last post you said, the need for aggression was due to Israel being formed. Well as soon as it wiped the floor with Egypt, Syria, Jordan it was acknowledged as a state and enjoys all the privileges of being a state now i.e self defence against terrorism. Nope, only a tiny minority are against zionism and non of your social media propaganda which shows "jews" against Israel is either photo shopped, taken from different years (i.e Germany demostrations). Most Jews are for Israel and rightly so they should be. Without Israel the Jews would be facing another holocaust.

If jews need a state then why take over Palestine when they were already going to have one in Argentina (where there is a Larger Jewish populaton)

You say that is Photoshop Well... WATCH THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbDqOHeJW-U#!
Original post by Pinzgauer

So in an attempt to show that a region isn't densely populated you use an infographic comparing it to cities...Why don't you give us just Gaza City rather than the whole Gaza strip in the middle then?

It would be like saying "People think that St Albans isn't particularly densely populated at only 876 people per square Km, but here is a list of countries with a lower population density, therefore it is very densely populated.
[List of almost everywhere in the world, excluding the following 12 places:
]"
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Snagprophet
Hence why they sided with the Nazis.

as did many indian independence leaders in the hope of hitler would help them get independence not because they hated jews
Mussolini was a active ally of hitler but was opposed to his anti semitism , the holocaust only became known after end of ww2.
Original post by bertstare
So why sympathize with Israel? Practically the definition of terrorists

haha on what grounds? only the winners determine who are the terrorists or not.

On your pro terrorist terms you could acknowledge the US to be a terrorist state because of its operation in Iraq, Afghan?
Original post by thuglife123
If jews need a state then why take over Palestine when they were already going to have one in Argentina (where there is a Larger Jewish populaton)

You say that is Photoshop Well... WATCH THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbDqOHeJW-U#!

Come on getting a bit desperate now.

Ermmm Jerusalem?
:pal::pal2:
haha on what grounds? only the winners determine who are the terrorists or not.

On your pro terrorist terms you could acknowledge the US to be a terrorist state because of its operation in Iraq, Afghan?

Take land from people, destroy homes, block aid and supplies, bomb civilian areas

Sounds like terrorists to me. It seems your views just stem from an anti Islam agenda so there is no point debating with you
Gaza and Palestine because I know this is just another crime of the synagogue of Satan. One day when they're all gone this crime will most likely be forgotten. Those who live and bear witness to Israel's evil will die and the history books do not like anti-Semitism LOL
Original post by Samia95
Your point is?

That it's foolish. It's comes across that your saying you should support someone whether they are right or wrong just because you are part of the same group.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pinzgauer

source: CIA

LOL

who would be dumb to fall for that?
You show me one piece of evidence that Palestine started to celebrate when 9/11 occured? you just chat Bull****
and Hamas has the right to go against israel after what happened in 1948 when it was taken over by zionists such as theodore herzl

Celebrations on 9/11:

A group of Palestinians were filmed celebrating in the street in celebration of the attacks on the World Trade Center and the deaths of Americans. Fox News reported that in Ein el-Hilweh, Lebanon's largest Palestinian refugee camp, revelers fired weapons in the air, with similar celebratory gunfire heard at the Rashidiyeh camp near the southern city of Tyre as well.[23] The Palestinian National Authority (PNA) condemned the attacks and attempted to censure and discredit broadcasts and other news reports.[23] with many newspapers, magazines,websites and wire services running photographs.[29][30] The PNA claimed such celebrations were not representative of the sentiments of the Palestinian people, and the Information Minister Yasser Abed Rabbo said the PNA would not allow "a few kids" to "smear the real face of the Palestinians". In an attempt to quash further reporting, Ahmed Abdel Rahman, Arafat's Cabinet secretary, said the Palestinian Authority could not "guarantee the life" of an Associated Press (AP) cameraman if footage he filmed of post-9/11 celebrations in Nablus was broadcast. Rahman's statement prompted a formal protest from the AP bureau chief, Dan Perry.[31][30]Annette Krüger Spitta of the ARD's (German public broadcasting) TV magazine Panorama states that footage not aired shows that the street surrounding the celebration in Jerusalem is quiet. Furthermore, she states that a man in a white T-shirt incited the children and gathered people together for the shot. The Panorama report, dated September 20, 2001, quotes Communications Professor Martin Löffelholz explaining that in the images one sees jubilant Palestinian children and several adults but there is no indication that their pleasure is related to the attack. The woman seen cheering (Nawal Abdel Fatah) stated afterwards that she was offered cake if she celebrated on camera, and was frightened when she saw the pictures on television afterward.[32]
There was also rumour that the footage of some Palestinians celebrating the attacks was stock footage of Palestinian reactions to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990.[33] This rumour was proven false shortly afterwards,[34] and CNN issued a statement to that effect.[35] A poll conducted by theFafo Foundation in the Palestinian Authority in 2005 found that 65% of respondents supported the September 11 attacks.[36]

Has the right to go after Israel after what happened in 1948? May I remind you that the jewish people were there first. It is your precious muslim brothers who invaded the area in 635CE and settled there. The area was never Arab to begin with!
Reply 3572
Video in the OP is ****.
Come on getting a bit desperate now.

Ermmm Jerusalem?

Jerusalem does not only have Jewish People it also has Christians and Muslims. Jerusalem is the third holiest city for Muslims. Jerusalem is not only for the Jewish people. FREE PALESTINE
#save Gaza
#free Palestine
I don't know the authenticity of this piece of scripture or the context. But it does seem to be antisemitic.

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews. (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).Sahih Muslim, 41:6985

Could someone explain this to me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by bertstare
Take land from people, destroy homes, block aid and supplies, bomb civilian areas

Sounds like terrorists to me. It seems your views just stem from an anti Islam agenda so there is no point debating with you

Seems like your views come from a brainwashed pro islamist, no point debating with you. WEAK.

Anyway back to your point, stealing land? No. If you opt for war on numerous occasions and get your ass wiped across the floor, you tend to lose your land. Oh and the USA stole land from the red indians? Are you calling them a terrorist country, thought not. Warped logic as usual.
Jerusalem does not only have Jewish People it also has Christians and Muslims. Jerusalem is the third holiest city for Muslims. Jerusalem is not only for the Jewish people. FREE PALESTINE

You clearly do not understand the situation very well if you're advocating 'free palestine'

haha Jews have chosen their holy land and rightfully gained control of it. They have more authority to that land now than the Palestinians or anyone else.

The Palestinians only have themselves to blame, you cannot be sorry for someone elses mistakes, they should of accepted the two state agreements when they were offered with preferential land but they chose Jihad. :rolleyes:
Original post by TheTechN1304
Celebrations on 9/11:

Has the right to go after Israel after what happened in 1948? May I remind you that the jewish people were there first. It is your precious muslim brothers who invaded the area in 635CE and settled there. The area was never Arab to begin with!

Wikipedia, Seriously? I can talk BS on Wikipedia anyway. Palestine was Peaceful before the Zionists made "israel"

Latest

Trending

Trending