The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chukkeigh
Ohmyydayss?!! That is too sad. I must say (not trying to rub it in or anythang, ya know). But my Eid this year was banging alhamdullilah. Prayed in the park with about 40,000 other people. Then went and watched Dawn of the planet of the Apes, chilled with family and ateeee.
my outfit looked banging, tried to take selfies but face wasn't rating me and had to delete them. Sad story, eh? :tongue:

Can't believe you live in London and didn't go all outt. Like damn.
I did the same! Except I went to watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes the day after Eid cause I was too exhausted on the day (spent the day at a fairground and then went on a speedboat ride) :lol: What did you think of the film??
Was it in Bham?
yeh, small heath park
Original post by Geronimo!
yeh, small heath park

Lol, not gonna say my name then.
Lol, not gonna say my name then.

hahaha fair enough
Original post by themorninglight
I did the same! Except I went to watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes the day after Eid cause I was too exhausted on the day (spent the day at a fairground and then went on a speedboat ride) :lol: What did you think of the film??

Like damn, are we all from Bham? Jheeze, turn up! Turn up! Lol just kidding.

I thought the movie was BANGING. Absolutely loved it, such a cliff hanger tho, they way in which it ended. Caeser is my number one babe tho, did you see his muscles? Bae, must bench everyday like craycray.
hahaha fair enough

Are you a boy or a girl?
a naaya or a waryaa?
A aboowo or a abaayo?
Ohmyydayss?!! That is too sad. I must say (not trying to rub it in or anythang, ya know). But my Eid this year was banging alhamdullilah. Prayed in the park with about 40,000 other people. Then went and watched Dawn of the planet of the Apes, chilled with family and ateeee. my outfit looked banging, tried to take selfies but face wasn't rating me and had to delete them. Sad story, eh? :tongue:

Can't believe you live in London and didn't go all outt. Like damn.

Hahaha people who live outside london think london is the most livest place on the planet. Its fun, dont get me wrong but its pretty bland sometimes especially recently because the stupid bus and tube fares have gone up alot .

Your eid sounds amazing. My sisters watched planet of the apes too and they thought it was great. Glad you had fun!!
Are you a boy or a girl?
a naaya or a waryaa?
A aboowo or a abaayo?

id say aboowe. and i dont think girls like being called naaya :biggrin:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Hahaha people who live outside london think london is the most livest place on the planet. Its fun, dont get me wrong but its pretty bland sometimes especially recently because the stupid bus and tube fares have gone up alot .

Your eid sounds amazing. My sisters watched planet of the apes too and they thought it was great. Glad you had fun!!

Age is nothing but a number. Pretend to be 16 boo. Thank you. Hope you had too!

Don't worry if I ever come London, I shall tell me Hooyo, that I am visiting my long lost cousin! And we shall turn up like crazyy.
Like damn, are we all from Bham? Jheeze, turn up! Turn up! Lol just kidding.

I thought the movie was BANGING. Absolutely loved it, such a cliff hanger tho, they way in which it ended. Caeser is my number one babe tho, did you see his muscles? Bae, must bench everyday like craycray.

Looooool I'm actually from London but I'm currently in Wales :redface: I prayed in a park with maybe 2000 people, not 40k but yeah everything else was the same :lol:

Yeah it was so good! I haven't seen the first one so I had literally no idea what to expect. Gonna watch it soon though. Is it any good? And does it have Koba in it? Because he is one ugly mofo :colonhash:
id say aboowe. and i dont think girls like being called naaya :biggrin:

I know, I was just kidding. Do you go to college? Don't tell me: JC or Cadburrysss, am I right?
Prayed in the park with about 40,000 other people. Then went and watched Dawn of the planet of the Apes,

40,000?
Mashallah.
I have never been in such a big congregation.
How was it.
And the takbiirs, must have been awe inspiring!!!
Age is nothing but a number. Pretend to be 16 boo. Thank you. Hope you had too!

Don't worry if I ever come London, I shall tell me Hooyo, that I am visiting my long lost cousin! And we shall turn up like crazyy.

Haha yeah for sure!! If you ever come london, hit me up girl so we can hang out! :biggrin:

Btw can you cook? I've been learning how to cook this summer lol :tongue:
I know, I was just kidding. Do you go to college? Don't tell me: JC or Cadburrysss, am I right?

of course, repping cadbury but ive left now going to uni after gap year inshallah.
Original post by Al-farhan
40,000?
Mashallah.
I have never been in such a big congregation.
How was it.
And the takbiirs, must have been awe inspiring!!!

The Takbeer wasn't that good tbh. People were mostly chatting and the imaan kept getting stopped mid way because children were getting lost.

The sun was shinning tho, turned 3 shades darker, so it is all cool.
Haha yeah for sure!! If you ever come london, hit me up girl so we can hang out! :biggrin:

Btw can you cook? I've been learning how to cook this summer lol :tongue:

I learned how to cook (by force may I add) when I was 17. My Hooyo was like, get your ass up in here gurl. You need to learn. Hooyo tried to get me to learn when I was 14/15 but I used to leg it constantly, but that time I had no choice.

I was on full on kitchen duty throughout Ramadan boo. It was disheartening and the said thing is that I don't eat my own food. Weird, I know. But I can only really eat food if someone else cooks
it.

TURN UP! TURN UP! To the invite tho :wink:
of course, repping cadbury but ive left now going to uni after gap year inshallah.

Fellow gap year-er!
What you going to study in september walaalo? :tongue:
The Takbeer wasn't that good tbh. People were mostly chatting and the imaan kept getting stopped mid way because children were getting lost.

The sun was shinning tho, turned 3 shades darker, so it is all cool.

That is sad! takbiirs are the best part of eid for me.
And yeah, girl needs her tan I guess :lol:

How did you do at uni, and what year will you be entering this september ?

BRAAAAAAAAAP!
InsaAllah, good luck with that kiddo.
Fellow gap year-er!
What you going to study in september walaalo? :tongue:

chemistry i all goes well inshallah abaayo. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending