Aw sick! What flat you in? I've been given 4C

Flat 29 room E :redface:
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool
Reply 401
Original post by JayC1969
anyone doing history in September?

Yeah I am :smile: what accommodation you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
North western hall! You?
Anyone doing graphic design & illustration?
Original post by kelsenior
I'm in flat 4C!

I'm in 4A! I hadn't found anyone else from flat 4 before now :smile::biggrin:
Anyone staying in clv Liverpool? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm studying fine art and in flat 4C!

Ahh nice to hear that there's more people studying fine art and staying in the same accommodation!
Original post by JessicaSarahB
I'm in 4A! I hadn't found anyone else from flat 4 before now :smile::biggrin:

Me either! What are you studying?
Me either! What are you studying?

English and creative writing :smile: You?
I'm block A flat 008:smile:
Reply 410
anyone staying in clv liverpool accommodation? im doing criminology :smile:
Reply 411
Original post by alittlefallofrai
I'm doing Criminology and Psychology. Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im studying just straight criminology :smile:
Reply 412
I've applied to study criminology :smile: not chosen between staying at cambridge court or clv yet tho, can't decide! :frown:
Reply 413
Original post by ccccc
I've applied to study criminology :smile: not chosen between staying at cambridge court or clv yet tho, can't decide! :frown:

I've chosen to stay at clv, it looks pretty decent :smile:
Reply 414
Original post by adam-mj
I've chosen to stay at clv, it looks pretty decent :smile:

Have you visited it? need to book somewhere soon i think it looks a little nicer than the other one cant decide :/ only just decided that i wanted to go into halls, just want a short walk to campus - not much of a morning person lol
Reply 415
Original post by ccccc
Have you visited it? need to book somewhere soon i think it looks a little nicer than the other one cant decide :/ only just decided that i wanted to go into halls, just want a short walk to campus - not much of a morning person lol

no i havnt visited clv, but i have visited cambridge court and it was alright, but i do prefer the look of clv :smile: yeah it doesnt seem to far away from the campus. im exactly the same im not a morning person at all aha
Reply 416
Original post by adam-mj
no i havnt visited clv, but i have visited cambridge court and it was alright, but i do prefer the look of clv :smile: yeah it doesnt seem to far away from the campus. im exactly the same im not a morning person at all aha

oo right, i quite liked the room layout in clv abit better then cambridge court, thats probably me being picky though aha, do you know if your allowed mini fridges in the rooms? :colondollar:
Reply 417
Original post by ccccc
oo right, i quite liked the room layout in clv abit better then cambridge court, thats probably me being picky though aha, do you know if your allowed mini fridges in the rooms? :colondollar:

yeah thats the reason i picked clv, i think there are more rooms in each flat aswell which i prefer :smile: im not to sure, i really hope your allowed it would be pretty handy
Original post by Jess04
I'm starting in September I'm studying graphic design and illustration, anyone else? :smile:

Yes I am! Finally found someone on this who is also haha!
I'm in grand central flat 447, any neighbours?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending