The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meenglishnogood
again, i stated quite clearly that hamas were the terrorists, as confirmed by most countries the EU etc etc so there is no arguing about that. you are just trying to interpret what you want to, based on your own personal hangups with the jews.

If you want to believe the Jews are terrorists, then that's fine by me as you are entitled to your opinion.

indeed, we all know this -the arabs invaded levant (amoung others) murdering many and theiving land and assets. this proceedure seems morally acceptable to you - so you answer to the whole current palestine issue is for israel to copy what the arabs did and fully invade palestine -

Let me be unequivocally clear as you seem intent on not understanding:

I would have no objections if one country invades another country, in the absence of a peace treaty, and allows immigration of their own people to take place.

I would vehemently raise objections if a group of mass illegal immigrants decide to abuse the generous hospitality of their hosts by turfing out the indigenous people and demanding their own state from which they would commit and inflict unspeakable atrocities upon the now displaced indigenous people in order to subjugate their will, their fight and their claim to the land.

im glad that the others on this site can hear your view on this.

My views are nothing new and in fact, I welcome the opportunity to air my views.

I am able to rationalise my views and provide evidence for them unlike some others that I would decline to mention on this thread...

like islamists have done all over the globe you mean?

If you have a bug bear about Islamists, may I suggest you create a thread in the appropriate sub-forum?

not your mentality, no

You seem to lack a general understanding about the conflict and dare I say, English in general.

However, I must commend you on your knowledge about Islamists, which unfortunately, is quite irrelevant in this particular thread, despite your best efforts to tar the conflict as a solely Islamist one.
Said it on instagram? Legit.
Obviously

The evil Israeli boasts about killing children then magically the account has disappeared

Also notable how no badges are shown on the uniform and how countercurrent news is seems like a wacko-conspiratard website

Edit: I also don't understand why anonymous would hack his account to delete the posts (hiding what he allegedly said), and then hack Mossad websites - can they not decide who they back?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ganhad
to all the pro israelis answer me this why is israel not using its ground forces to attack mortar positions rather than just bombing the place your far less likely to kill innocent people when you use ground forces .

You know nothing about tactics.
Funny.

Seems the hasbara guys think this is fake (really, how unbelievable is it?, when you even get Zionists calling for all Arabs to be nuked on TSR itself). Anyway, here are a few more articles out of the many hundreds which you can find online.

Facebook campaign calls on Israelis to kill a Palestinian 'terrorist' every hour until missing teenagers found
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/online-campaign-calling-on-israelis-to-kill-a-palestinian-terrorist-every-hour-until-missing-teenagers-found-9540604.html

Terrifying tweets of pre-Army Israeli teens
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/terrifying-tweets-israeli.html

Israeli Politician calls for Mothers of Palestinians to be killed
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/why-im-on-the-brink-of-burning-my-israeli-passport-9600165.html
Original post by Meenglishnogood
thats exactly what hamas did, hence the battle of Gaza ( look it up to help counteract you ignorance on palestine conflict)

HAMAS did not "attempt" a coup. They pre-empted a coup which eventually resulted in them being the sole party.
Oh, and incase you think these disgusting acts are limited to the internet. Here's a video censored by TSR showing Israelis chanting in Tel Aviv "There's no school tomorrow, there's no children left in Gaza! Oleh!"

http://palsolidarity.org/2014/07/video-israelis-in-tel-aviv-chanting-theres-no-school-tomorrow-theres-no-children-left-in-gaza-oleh/1/
Next time someone pipes up about civilian casualties, perhaps this video should be the response

Original post by Snagprophet
You know nothing about tactics.

We do know about Hamas tactics though.

Use the civilian population as cover for attacks

Original post by Bill_Gates
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dumbasses are the ones who are brainwashed into supporting a group who are in the wrong, not just for themselves but wrong for humanity.

Enjoy it because you will lose.

Supporting the government of Israel is no better than supporting Hamas. Both are legitimate elected representatives of their respective peoples. Both have the right to defend their "states", and one has the right to resist occupation and siege. Both should be accountable to war crimes they commit. One is more accountable to excessive force. Their actions should he judged ex-poste as failure makes them repeat.
Original post by Pinzgauer
Next time someone pipes up about civilian casualties, perhaps this video should be the response

Lol did you just copy paste that from your hasbara trainers. How much do you get paid per hour? Can I join?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RoyalBlue7
Lol did you just copy paste that from your hasbara trainers. How much do you get paid per hour? Can I join?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Desperate trolling here. Pure denial.

The state of you :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by ultra-musketeer
Your view of Hamas and the Palestinians is idealized. Hamas is a direct product of the Islamist movement which convulsed the arab world in the 1980s; while it's true that their primary aim is the liberation if Palestine, there are no grounds for saying that religious extremism isn't also a part of the overall identity of their organization.

The Jewish people are indigenous to Palestine, and, even taking into account the diaspora, Jews have inhabited it continuously for the past 3000 years. Stating that the Palestinian claim is stronger on the basis that they were there first is fallacious.

Tenuous link at best. These ultra political Jews (Zionists) are not descendants of those Jews anyway. You forget Jews lived peacefully with Christians and Muslims in Palestine for over 1500 years until 1947 where European white guilt over the war wanted to give Jews a homeland. They just didn't want to give their land so annexed a foreign colony, created war, ethnic cleansing, armed the Zionists with weapons then left. And here we are today. The West continues to arm Israel in subjugation and oppression. Arabs have no rights in this region. Those "Arabs" lived here longer than any other people. These Zionists are foreigners that have come for a piece of land.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
If you want to believe the Jews are terrorists, then that's fine by me as you are entitled to your opinion. .

nope, as ive repeated many time to you - its the islamists that are the terrorists, and in israel the jews are fighting them, that is the reality . we can repeat this over and over if you like, just to your inherent hatred of the jews in trying to misquote. whether you like it or not, jews have a homeland in levant and they have every right to defend it from islamists, as the entire globe has the right

Original post by tsr1269
Let me be unequivocally clear as you seem intent on not understanding:

I would have no objections if one country invades another country, in the absence of a peace treaty, and allows immigration of their own people to take place.

I would vehemently raise objections if a group of mass illegal immigrants decide to abuse the generous hospitality of their hosts by turfing out the indigenous people and demanding their own state from which they would commit and inflict unspeakable atrocities upon the now displaced indigenous people in order to subjugate their will, their fight and their claim to the land. .

most moral people would be totally against militarily invading other peoples countries in terms of pure morality ( obviously that doesnt apply to you) and less outraged by mass immigration ( though the likes of bnp etc are against it) but again we can again highlight your rather pathetic hypocracy - given you are of muslim background andso an immigrant to the uk, complaining about immigration- hasnt there been huge amount of immigration to allow muslim communities to leave muslim countries to seek better lives in the west - what exactly is your problem ?

Original post by tsr1269

My views are nothing new and in fact, I welcome the opportunity to air my views.

I am able to rationalise my views and provide evidence for them unlike some others that I would decline to mention on this thread... .

but you havent rationalised one single opinion yet - currently you say you refuse to recgnise islamist groups like hamas are terrorists ( even though most of the world does), you are 'pro military invasion and conquering' and yet complained about israell militarily occupying gaza, and your are anti immigration, even though you are an immigrant ( as are many previous generation of palestinians btw) . all quite stupid comments youve made frankly

Original post by tsr1269

If you have a bug bear about Islamists, may I suggest you create a thread in the appropriate sub-forum? .
the world has an issue with islamists, becuase the muslim world has failed to deal with its dirty laundry, but islamists play a massive part in palestine, so im happy to discuss here. what do you think hamas are

Original post by tsr1269

You seem to lack a general understanding about the conflict and dare I say, English in general. .
ooh burn! :eek:

Original post by tsr1269

However, I must commend you on your knowledge about Islamists, which unfortunately, is quite irrelevant in this particular thread, despite your best efforts to tar the conflict as a solely Islamist one.

palestine has been hijacked by islamists perhaps a non muslim can argue about it in terms of a humanitarian and settlement issue (not withstanding the israelis rights in that region too) but in general a muslims is highly susceptible to islamist propaganda on this issue hence why you make such ignorant aand unsubstantiated comments as above.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pinzgauer

More IDF propaganda?
Original post by tsr1269
HAMAS did not "attempt" a coup. They pre-empted a coup which eventually resulted in them being the sole party.

they just shot a lot of people and took control of gaza - which is the sort of thing you enjoy as you mentioned
Original post by RoyalBlue7
Supporting the government of Israel is no better than supporting Hamas. Both are legitimate elected representatives of their respective peoples. Both have the right to defend their "states", and one has the right to resist occupation and siege. Both should be accountable to war crimes they commit. One is more accountable to excessive force. Their actions should he judged ex-poste as failure makes them repeat.

LOL one is a terrorist organisation, widely acknowledged across the world. Hamas if you were wondering.

I just clicked on your profile and says Islamic society :rolleyes: I do not support Jihad. Whole of the region belongs to Israel, Gaza was given back in order for a peace agreement but Hamas kept firing rockets and hurting innocent Israeli's.
Original post by Algorithm69
You ever going to make a thread of Hamas' war crimes? The use of human shields? Firing hundreds of rockets per day into Israel? The deliberate targeting of civilians? The call for genocide and the destruction of Israel in Hamas' constitution? The fact that Palestinian children programmes call for the murder of Jews? The use of Nazi slogans and iconography within Palestine? Any of these give you cause for concern?

There are enough threads/posts about Hamas on TSR by Israeli shills. These same Israeli shills seem to justify everything Israel does, and the moment anything even slightly critical of Israel is posted, then it is dismissed instantly (e.g. as seen by the posts above). I am here to provide an alternative view, to show that these supposedly 'Innocent Israelis' are not so innocent, as the shills would like you to believe.
Even if, there is this picture, which shows an IDF aiming a sniper at an innocent Palestinian childs head, he doesnt look like he is part of hamas does he

Original post by Algorithm69
You ever going to make a thread of Hamas' war crimes? The use of human shields? Firing hundreds of rockets per day into Israel? The deliberate targeting of civilians? The call for genocide and the destruction of Israel in Hamas' constitution? The fact that Palestinian children's programmes call for the murder of Jews? The use of Nazi slogans and iconography within Palestine? Any of these give you cause for concern?

Haha, how typical. Pro-Zionists will either ignore that Israel did any wrong, or divert people's attentions to other people's supposed wrongdoings when Israel's wrongdoings are mentioned. That is, when they're not busy justifying Israel's murder.

Latest

Trending

Trending