The Student Room Group

what club to support

unfortuantly it's impossible to watch Terek matches and quality is so low lol. so i was wondering what club should i watch in london, i'm from east/north east london, so it's outta of west ham and spurs for me.

Scroll to see replies

Whichever stadium is easiest for you to get to.
Original post by Snakebite
unfortuantly it's impossible to watch Terek matches and quality is so low lol. so i was wondering what club should i watch in london, i'm from east/north east london, so it's outta of west ham and spurs for me.

Wow amazing scenes as someone from London chooses not to support a team from Lancashire
Reply 3

If you want potential success and better football... Spurs.

If you don't care about success and are fine with watching an average team who provide a few surprise results a season that will finish mid-table but never impress too much... West Ham.

Just because you are in London or a particular area of London, doesn't mean you should limit yourself to one of the two clubs though :smile:
Reply 4
Liverpool Fc!
Original post by xmertic
If you want potential success and better football... Spurs.

If you don't care about success and are fine with watching an average team who provide a few surprise results a season that will finish mid-table but never impress too much... West Ham.

Just because you are in London or a particular area of London, doesn't mean you should limit yourself to one of the two clubs though :smile:

Yeah m8 GLOORY GLOORY MAN U WOOO
Reply 6

West Ham from the two you mentioned. I would go for Leyton Orient, though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Yeah m8 GLOORY GLOORY MAN U WOOO

Haha, I'm not a United fan. I support Blackburn Rovers... always have and always will. Stuck with them through the good times and the recent bad times.
That is what makes a football fan, loyalty.
Original post by xmertic
Haha, I'm not a United fan. I support Blackburn Rovers... always have and always will. Stuck with them through the good times and the recent bad times.

When did you start supporting them :wink:
Reply 9
Original post by xmertic

And, of course, being a fan of football.
Original post by AngelPhys
Liverpool Fc!

No please, no more cockneys at Anfield or Old Trafford
When did you start supporting them :wink:

Blackburn? When I first really started to become aware of football and enjoyed it, around the age of 5-6
Original post by pane123
And, of course, being a fan of football.

To be loyal to a team, you'd already be a fan :smile:

Depends what you want out of it/how you intend to support your team.

If you're planning to actually attend games then West Ham as they have cheaper tickets (though probably not for long once they move into the Olympic Stadium).

Spurs are shown more on telly.

There's also Leyton Orient by the way. I think if I didn't already have a team and I was you I'd go for Orient because of the match day experience.
No please, no more cockneys at Anfield or Old Trafford

cockneys? Lol
Original post by xmertic
Blackburn? When I first really started to become aware of football and enjoyed it, around the age of 5-6

Oh I guess that would be about the millennium, fair enough
Original post by Wilfred Little
There's also Leyton Orient by the way. I think if I didn't already have a team and I was you I'd go for Orient because of the match day experience.

Original post by pane123
West Ham from the two you mentioned. I would go for Leyton Orient, though.

Great minds and all that. Check this flat out:

http://bit.ly/UDkNe9
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh I guess that would be about the millennium, fair enough

Yeah around 2000/01 :smile:
Original post by AngelPhys
cockneys? Lol

Yeah. Watching scousers and mancs go at each other is great.

What isn't great is watching a group of people from yorkshire decked head to toe in liverpool gear, having 'banter' with a load of united fans from the south east

It's cultural appropriation
Original post by pane123
Great minds and all that. Check this flat out:

http://bit.ly/1ptk7TH

That is quality.

Quick Reply

Latest