The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tsr1269
How so? I believe the immigrants to America fought wars with the indigenous populations and triumphed.

i.e: military conquest.

Correct me if I have got it wrong...

well at least that clear then, you wish israel to conquer the entire gaza strip as long as they do so properly ie with weapons and kill a lot of people, as the americans did, and the arabs in this region. that is the form of action you respect.

Original post by tsr1269

So you deny that holocaust survivors as well as Russian immigrants numbering in their thousands and indeed, hundreds of thousands immigrated to Israel before the creation of the State of Israel?

So you deny that the Haganah and the Stern Gang terrorised the people as well as the British administration in their quest for a state?

i simply pointed out your hypocrisy of critisising jewish immigration to the middle east but not muslim immigration to the rest of the non-muslim world, which is in far greater numbers. presumabley then you are in favour of shipping all muslims out of non-islamic countries to live in mecca ?

Original post by tsr1269

I am not asking for my comments to be "given all the necessary consideration", I'm asking you to not derail the thread.

As I have said and reiterated, you are free to reply or ignore me.

yep i will ignore all comments you make as a pedant or in childish ignoreing of the question asked of you.
(edited 9 years ago)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8c_1406814504

And people wonder why UN facilities eventually get hit.
Original post by Meenglishnogood
well at least that clear then, you wish israel to conquer the entire gaza strip as long as they do so properly ie with weapons and kill a lot of people, as the americans did, and the arabs in this region. that is the form of action you respect.

I do not mean to be rude or presumptuous but is English your first language?

I have informed you on numerous occasions what situations "I find acceptable" and yet here you are, telling me you are "clear" when you are prattling on about something entirely different. I don't know how much clearer I could be...

i simply pointed out your hypocrisy of critisising jewish immigration to the middle east but not muslim immigration to the rest of the non-muslim world, which is in far greater numbers. presumabley then you are in favour of shipping all muslims out of non-islamic countries to live in mecca ?

If the Muslims, after mass illegal immigration, demanded their own state in their immigrated countries intending to turf out the indigenous population as well as subjugating them by imposing harsh and humiliating restrictions on their every day life, then it would be remiss of them.

yep i will ignore all comments you make as a pedant or in childish ignoreing of the question asked of you.

Or in other words, "uncomfortable truths"...
Original post by tsr1269
I do not mean to be rude or presumptuous but is English your first language?

I have informed you on numerous occasions what situations "I find acceptable" and yet here you are, telling me you are "clear" when you are prattling on about something entirely different. I don't know how much clearer I could be...

you stated you were in favour of ownership by military conquest, as the arabs had done and the european immgrants to america. therefore you must be in approval of israel conquering gaza militarily too because its the same thing (unless you are being selective based on your personal racial/religious prejudices)

Original post by tsr1269
If the Muslims, after mass illegal immigration, demanded their own state in their immigrated countries intending to turf out the indigenous population as well as subjugating them by imposing harsh and humiliating restrictions on their every day life, then it would be remiss of them.

there are plenty of muslims demanding their own state all over the non muslim world - open a newspaper.
israel have not turfed out any 'indigenous population', and they govern millions of arab muslims within their borders- they havent shipped them off to mecca, which by your accounts, it would be within reason to do so.
any harsh or humiliating restrictions that have come about , have done so due to islamist groups like hamas taking charge in gaza. egypt impose same blockades as israel did, for exactly the same reasons - its jsut common sense
Original post by Pinzgauer

Stopped there.

Goodbye.

Nice rebuttal. Didn't see you comment on any of my other points. Tell me exactly the full extent of the damage caused by the thousands of Hamas rockets fired into Israel.

Aka

What proportion actually detonated?
What proportion actually caused significant structural damage to buildings?
What proportion caused a loss of life?
What proportion caused injuries to Israeli citizens?
etc.

Because when you consider the sheer volume of rockets sent into Israel, if they were all considerably destructive rockets wouldn't the extent of the damage be greater? Even if you include the rockets than have been intercepted by the Iron Dome (which is minimal in comparison to the numbers sent over) you'd still have a pitiful percentage of actually harmful rocket fire. It seems you're so keen to try and argue that Israel is under immense threat (thus Gaza needs to be wiped out) that you've chosen to ignore the actual reality of the situation.

The main thing that Israel should really only be focussing on is destroying the tunnels (which they are doing now). The rocket fire coming from schools and hospitals (supposedly) in Gaza is of minimal threat. But let's not let that nugget of truth get in the way of mindless Israel government blood-lust.
I'm on neither side, both sides kill innocents for no reason. I have a question to ponder if a two state solution was made & Israel laid down arms how long would it take for Hamas to try & wipe them out?
Original post by thuglife123
Terrorist Organisation? do you even know what a terrorist is? "Israel" are the real terrorist killing innocent people, cutting off the electricity supply and the sad thing is that none of the major powerful countries give a sh*t. If it was a Muslim country and they did the same then they would get lots of hate and i'm sure that they would be attacked from countries such as the US. the U.S. military aid to Israel was $2.775 billion in 2010, $3 billion in 2011, $3.07 billion in 2012 (and $3.15 billion per year from 2013-2018).

Lmao, terrorist organisation = someone deliberately trying to kill innocent civilians.

Israel - sovereign nation trying to kill terrorists but facing causalities like in a normal war.

Gaza is under Israel's, jurisdiction anyway. Like i said peace was offered in return for Hamas not firing rockets but they carried on.

So who cares about the 44% of Gaza Terrorist sympathizers, the children should be evacuated to Egypt/Jordan but terrorists are using them as human shields and growing them up to be jihad brainwashed drones.

Carry on with your holy war of backward ideology, nothing will stop human progress.
you stated you were in favour of ownership by military conquest, as the arabs had done and the european immgrants to america. therefore you must be in approval of israel conquering gaza militarily too because its the same thing (unless you are being selective based on your personal racial/religious prejudices)

I stated, quite clearly that I would have no objections if the inhabitants of Israel had defeated the German army, slaughtered the Turks, rampaged through Syria and Jordan in order to establish their state in Palestine.

there are plenty of muslims demanding their own state all over the non muslim world - open a newspaper.
israel have not turfed out any 'indigenous population', and they govern millions of arab muslims within their borders- they havent shipped them off to mecca, which by your accounts, it would be within reason to do so.
any harsh or humiliating restrictions that have come about , have done so due to islamist groups like hamas taking charge in gaza. egypt impose same blockades as israel did, for exactly the same reasons - its jsut common sense

I have suggested that if you want to talk about Muslim immigration or Islamist groups, you should create a new thread where I'm sure you will find many a persons eager to rebut and correct your misconstrued, flawed and naiive opinions.
Original post by looseseal
Nice rebuttal. Didn't see you comment on any of my other points.

I ignored them because you called Hamas rockets "fireworks" when I had already shown you they are anything but.

Don't waste my time.

I won't reply again.
Original post by vickidc18
I'm on neither side, both sides kill innocents for no reason. I have a question to ponder if a two state solution was made & Israel laid down arms how long would it take for Hamas to try & wipe them out?

After the elections?
I received a phone call at 3 am last night. The voice on the other end was a male who i did not know with an accent different to mine. He said something that made me jump out of my bed with fear. I picked up my baby who lay beside me in bed and ran out of my bedroom as fast as i could into the next room where my other 4 children slept. I screamed at them and shook them to get up and run. We had to get out of the house fast. In my head i knew i should have taken the baby and ran out without the others if wanted to have any chance of surviving another day but my heart could not bare to do such a thing. How would i bare to live another day anyway if i was to lose my children. I managed to wake the kids up finally. And i gathered them up yelling at them not to bother grabbing anything just run for their lives.We have rehearsed this drill so many times before so the kids new exactly what to do. With no power in the house and no time to light a candle it was difficult to get to the front door without tripping over the furniture but we seemed to be getting through at a good pace. We made it past the hall way and into the kitchen. The kids all holding onto me with fear. We were heading towards the front door when we heard the noise. We all froze suddenly. I looked down at my kids i could hear their voices tremmbling their little bodies shaking in fear. My baby in my arms crying loudly was suddenly drowned out by the sound of what was to come. We were so close to the front door. So close. My children, all five held onto me. I pushed them to the ground And i tried to use my body to cover them all and protect them. Hoping my flesh and bones would be enough to stop it from harming my beautiful children but knowing it wouldnt be enough. I held them all under my body and told them i loved them. And then it hit.
I ignored them because you called Hamas rockets "fireworks" when I had already shown you they are anything but.

Don't waste my time.

I won't reply again.

I said the majority. If you think those rockets are fully representative of their arsenal then you're sadly mistaken.

edit: Regardless of your opinion on my opinion on the nature of Hamas rocket there are still several valid points you've failed to answer. Or are you one of those people who latch onto any excuse to try and shut down an argument that raises issues you have no answer to?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
I stated, quite clearly that I would have no objections if the inhabitants of Israel had defeated the German army, slaughtered the Turks, rampaged through Syria and Jordan in order to establish their state in Palestine. .

they can still do that today, instead of 'slaughtering ' the germans and turks, they simply slaughter the islamists controlling gaza. so again thats the action you promote, i think then you need to review some of the propaganda in your posts, as you should be asking for an increase in military activity by israel, or a full on assault. again this would create massive casualties as any invasion or conquest would - but true to islamist mindset, the lives of everyday muslims arnt important to you are they, they are simply 'shaheeds' in the making

Original post by tsr1269

I have suggested that if you want to talk about Muslim immigration or Islamist groups, you should create a new thread where I'm sure you will find many a persons eager to rebut and correct your misconstrued, flawed and naiive opinions.
im asking why you are against jewish immigration regarding israel but keeping quiet about muslim immigration - dont worry i wont press you again for an answer we can all see this again is down to your personal racial/religious prejudices and agenda
Original post by Inzamam99
I received a phone call at 3 am last night. The voice on the other end was a male who i did not know with an accent different to mine. He said something that made me jump out of my bed with fear. I picked up my baby who lay beside me in bed and ran out of my bedroom as fast as i could into the next room where my other 4 children slept. I screamed at them and shook them to get up and run. We had to get out of the house fast. In my head i knew i should have taken the baby and ran out without the others if wanted to have any chance of surviving another day but my heart could not bare to do such a thing. How would i bare to live another day anyway if i was to lose my children. I managed to wake the kids up finally. And i gathered them up yelling at them not to bother grabbing anything just run for their lives.We have rehearsed this drill so many times before so the kids new exactly what to do. With no power in the house and no time to light a candle it was difficult to get to the front door without tripping over the furniture but we seemed to be getting through at a good pace. We made it past the hall way and into the kitchen. The kids all holding onto me with fear. We were heading towards the front door when we heard the noise. We all froze suddenly. I looked down at my kids i could hear their voices tremmbling their little bodies shaking in fear. My baby in my arms crying loudly was suddenly drowned out by the sound of what was to come. We were so close to the front door. So close. My children, all five held onto me. I pushed them to the ground And i tried to use my body to cover them all and protect them. Hoping my flesh and bones would be enough to stop it from harming my beautiful children but knowing it wouldnt be enough. I held them all under my body and told them i loved them. And then it hit.

perhaps you should tell the islamists that control your region to stop acting like the terrorists they are firing rockets at your neighbours form within your neighbourhood. i mean for your kids sake, if you actually care about them that is

PS if you get them to listen, you should make it your job to tell the same thing to the islamists commiting terrorism in europe, america, canada, kashmir, uhigur china, chechnya, thailand, phillipnes, nigeria, somalia, yemen, sudan, kenya, iraq pakistan etc etc etc it would be round the world trip..
(edited 9 years ago)
they can still do that today, instead of 'slaughtering ' the germans and turks, they simply slaughter the islamists controlling gaza. so again thats the action you promote, i think then you need to review some of the propaganda in your posts, as you should be asking for an increase in military activity by israel, or a full on assault. again this would create massive casualties as any invasion or conquest would - but true to islamist mindset, the lives of everyday muslims arnt important to you are they, they are simply 'shaheeds' in the making

As I have said, the State of Israel came about through mass illegal immigration and terrorism and not military conquest.

Any subsequent expeditions it decides to undertake in order to annex further territories will be illegitimate given the fact that it's starting point was illegitimate.

im asking why you are against jewish immigration regarding israel but keeping quiet about muslim immigration - dont worry i wont press you again for an answer we can all see this again is down to your personal racial/religious prejudices and agenda

As I have said, one numerous occasions, I am simply against mass illegal immigrants violating their adopted countries hospitality by demanding their own state through terrorism.

As Israel was created...
Everyday palestinians do not have either the resources or knowhow to build suitable shelters. Hamas don't really give a crop, more civillian casualties the better for them.

Before rants, I'm anti-Hamas not Palestine.
Original post by King Kebab
Israel are committing war crimes. There is no self defense when the target is children playing football on a beach or bombing hospitals and UN shelters. Netanyahu is using this to destroy Palestinians and create a greater Israel

There's no defence for killing the kids on a beach, true. Shelters and hospitals are being used to hide/fire missiles, so they are legitimate targets.
But, there have been a very tiny amount of incidents like the beach one. Now, compare that to Hamas who are only targeting Israeli civilians.

You don't like it, but Israel aren't the ones to blame.
That one is not worth the time. You'll get the same reply over and over.

No you won't
Original post by Sic semper erat
Baghdad Bob is that you? =)

Do you not believe your own media or something?
Original post by Amphiprion
Everyday palestinians do not have either the resources or knowhow to build suitable shelters. Hamas don't really give a crop, more civillian casualties the better for them.

Before rants, I'm anti-Hamas not Palestine.

I think they're capable of building a bomb shelter ffs :rolleyes:.

It's basically a reinforced room. Why are palestinians treated like they're poor little kids?

They managed to build this

Latest

Trending

Trending