The Student Room Group

Who's doing AQA A2 french?

i'm just about to go into my second year of A levels and i'm carrying on french and just wondered who else is doing french? has anyone got any tips on how to learn the grammar/vocab/tenses i'm aiming to get an A fingers crossed!
Original post by Emilyroulstone
i'm just about to go into my second year of A levels and i'm carrying on french and just wondered who else is doing french? has anyone got any tips on how to learn the grammar/vocab/tenses i'm aiming to get an A fingers crossed!

I'm doing French too!:biggrin: Normally to learn vocab/ grammar, I just read it over a few times and then test myself until I have it memorised.

How did you find the AS exam and oral? :s-smilie:
The oral went okay that's defiantly my strong point in french and the exam went okay I guess the essay questions were quite hard did you do aqa? How did you think it went?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The oral went okay that's defiantly my strong point in french and the exam went okay I guess the essay questions were quite hard did you do aqa? How did you think it went?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urgh, the oral is one of my weak points :frown: Yeah, I did AQA. I thought it was quite difficult to be honest, mostly the gap fill though - I didn't know any of those vocab words!:mad:
Original post by oreoenthusiast
Urgh, the oral is one of my weak points :frown: Yeah, I did AQA. I thought it was quite difficult to be honest, mostly the gap fill though - I didn't know any of those vocab words!:mad:

Ergh I know the fill in the gaps were terrible I defiantly got 0! They included the subjunctive which I haven't learnt yet:frown: have you got kik so we can chat about french on there and help each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ergh I know the fill in the gaps were terrible I defiantly got 0! They included the subjunctive which I haven't learnt yet:frown: have you got kik so we can chat about french on there and help each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sorry, I don't have kik :/ feel free to message me anytime on here though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest