You gotta love Wenger
Reply 2122
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406908559.375486.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406908570.743426.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406908582.012894.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406908592.329750.jpg

Exciting times.

One/two signings away from the perfect lineup
wenger being open in his press conferences, saying verm may leave but will be replaced and 15-30 Aug will be busy and he's ready to do more business etc.

confirmed all new signings bar ospina will probably play a part this weekend. found some arsenal fans in miami to watch it with too fammmm.
Original post by SHOO
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406908559.375486.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406908570.743426.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406908582.012894.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406908592.329750.jpg

Exciting times.

One/two signings away from the perfect lineup

Is Walcott back training? Chambers looks a really shy lad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
wenger being open in his press conferences, saying verm may leave but will be replaced and 15-30 Aug will be busy and he's ready to do more business etc.

confirmed all new signings bar ospina will probably play a part this weekend. found some arsenal fans in miami to watch it with too fammmm.

Yeah it's so unlike him. But for us, so refreshing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2126
Original post by qwerty_mad
Is Walcott back training? Chambers looks a really shy lad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think he's back in full training yet, probably will be in a week or two.. And from then he'll probably feature at the end of August
Reply 2127
Original post by qwerty_mad
Yeah it's so unlike him. But for us, so refreshing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoever still doesn't believe that we've been limited in recent years due to funding is an absolute prick.

Fans, the media & rival fans made it seem as though Wenger doesn't want to succeed, and that he enjoyed selling his players to other teams.

People forget what a legendary manager he actually is, and I'm sure in years from now, people will look back & really appreciate him.

What he's done, is had a stadium built, payed off most of it's debt, made sure Arsenal is finiancally stable and has built a strong & young core to the team, all whilst making sure we compete at the highest level.

He truly loves the club, and like I said.. In years to come people will realise this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2128
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406910448.555931.jpg doesn't that look good:smile:
Original post by SHOO
Whoever still doesn't believe that we've been limited in recent years due to funding is an absolute prick.

Fans, the media & rival fans made it seem as though Wenger doesn't want to succeed, and that he enjoyed selling his players to other teams.

People forget what a legendary manager he actually is, and I'm sure in years from now, people will look back & really appreciate him.

What he's done, is had a stadium built, payed off most of it's debt, made sure Arsenal is finiancally stable and has built a strong & young core to the team, all whilst making sure we compete at the highest level.

He truly loves the club, and like I said.. In years to come people will realise this.

I fully agree with this. Only once his gone we'll fully appreciate Arsene Wenger.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Basically replace Vidal with TV5, and Juventus for Arsenal

Reply 2132
Thing with Campbell is that he has no pressure to be a top player just yet. He doesn't have much of a responsibility, like Giroud did when we brought him in to fill in the gap left by RVP (lol). He's had a good World Cup & he's really confident.

He's shining at the moment, and I hope he can bring that to the emirates. If he plays today, I think we'll get a better idea of what he's really about. The only thing he has to do is try and get into the first team at the moment, and with his confidence and his determination I think he'll have really a really good first season

All optimism just yet but..

He's got the potential to be such a beautiful striker.. No homo
Reply 2133
What is the Ox's long term position and if you were to compare him to one other footballer who would it be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2134
Predicted line up for today anyone ?
Original post by rixium
What is the Ox's long term position and if you were to compare him to one other footballer who would it be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

somewhere between a winger and a #10, and a number #6.
Reply 2136
Original post by barneystin
somewhere between a winger and a #10, and a number #6.

LOL that is versitility to it's fullest 😂
Original post by SHOO
LOL that is versitility to it's fullest ������

id say he's a David Silva - Ramires hybrid
Original post by rixium

Posted from TSR Mobile

DMF
Reply 2139
Original post by t()m
Predicted line up for today anyone ?

Imagine this:-

Ramsey Chambo

Campbell Cazorla Sanchez

Giroud

Crazily attacking

Latest