The Student Room Group

Access students - your final results

Scroll to see replies

I got told to send my transcripts which I got at the beginning of July, and my offer still hasn't been updated. The uni told me they wait until A-Level results are in until they reply to any offers :/. Thinking it varies from uni to uni!
Reply 21
Got my (externally verified) results emailed to me this morning, and they're in the post too.

This guy is going to Nottingham U!
Reply 22
21 Pass, 33 Merits and 6 Distinctions :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Butterfly92
21 Pass, 33 Merits and 6 Distinctions :smile:

Congrats! Does that mean you're going to uni?
Reply 24
Original post by mgsk
Congrats! Does that mean you're going to uni?

Yep! I met my requirements. Just waiting for my certificates to come through so I can send them to the uni :smile:
Reply 25
Yep! I met my requirements. Just waiting for my certificates to come through so I can send them to the uni :smile:

Me, too. Hifive!
Reply 26
Original post by mgsk
Me, too. Hifive!

Woohoo! Very best of luck on your journey! :excited:

Original post by mgsk
Me, too. Hifive!

You can also request the transcript for your results and send them to your respective universities without having to wait for your certificates :smile:
Reply 28
I completed the Access to Social Welfare course with 30distinctions, 18merits and Merit in the project. I am going to Swansea Uni in Sept to do Law and Criminology. Im still awaiting my transcript from college with my official results on paper!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Swordswoman
You can also request the transcript for your results and send them to your respective universities without having to wait for your certificates :smile:

Ooh how so? Do I call up the examining board or my college? If I have to call my college then I'll have no luck there and will just have to wait. :frown:
Original post by roachesandratsx
Ooh how so? Do I call up the examining board or my college? If I have to call my college then I'll have no luck there and will just have to wait. :frown:

You get the transcript from your college, your official certificate will come from the examining board later.
Original post by Oldiebutgoodie
You get the transcript from your college, your official certificate will come from the examining board later.

Ah damn. My college weren't very responsive during the course, there's no way they'd reply now during summer haha. Will just have to wait.
Ah damn. My college weren't very responsive during the course, there's no way they'd reply now during summer haha. Will just have to wait.

I received my transcript when I collected my results. They really should have given you a copy then. Are they not open throughout the summer?
Original post by Oldiebutgoodie
I received my transcript when I collected my results. They really should have given you a copy then. Are they not open throughout the summer?

Saw my results whilst putting my portfolio together, moderation happened, I then got an email saying that we all passed and we'll receive our certificates in the post in 3 weeks (has been 2 so far). Nope, they never answer their phone/emails now. :/
Saw my results whilst putting my portfolio together, moderation happened, I then got an email saying that we all passed and we'll receive our certificates in the post in 3 weeks (has been 2 so far). Nope, they never answer their phone/emails now. :/

Nevermind, you'll just have to wait then, I guess.
Reply 35
Got my results in the mail this morning. Sorry to hear that your college is so unhelpful. You should look forward to being somewhere that is a little more efficient, come September.
Reply 36
I passed the course with 60 credits- a mix of Passes, Merits and Distinctions - and I've sent scanned copies of my certificates to the university. Just waiting for them to reply.
Reply 37
Is anybody else still waiting for their transcripts/certificates to arrive? I haven't received anything yet and have had an email from uni asking me to send them my results so i'm getting a bit impatient now! Well done everyone that has got their results and places!
Reply 38
Original post by Darkwater
Is anybody else still waiting for their transcripts/certificates to arrive? I haven't received anything yet and have had an email from uni asking me to send them my results so i'm getting a bit impatient now! Well done everyone that has got their results and places!

Yes me!! I had a email this morn from Uni saying final decision cant be made etc and i need to send my results. Ive emailed the enquiry email incase as official results day isnt until next thursday!
Original post by Darkwater

I had my results confirmed at the presentation day but I did not receive my official certificate or transcript.

I might have got the wrong end of the stick because I thought that I was collecting my certificate and transcript at the presentation. However, I was told that I have to wait until the 8th of August. I was also told that I should contact my tutor if for any reason I do not receive my certificate or transcript after the 8th of August. :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending