The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Ümmm
You can't just have black. East Africans are completely different to the rest of Africa. The same way South Asians are different to the rest of Asia. Yo Ass Needs To Get Educated Son

there is not much of a difference between most east africans and the rest of sub saharan africa so there shouldn't be a seperate one for them.
Reply 181
Original post by slade p
there is not much of a difference between most east africans and the rest of sub saharan africa so there shouldn't be a seperate one for them.

Tell that to the rest of them we get called chocolate covered Caucasians
Reply 182
Original post by Ümmm
You make is seem like there is only one country in East Africa lol. We are horners indigenous to East Africa. The reason they call them selfs Arabs is because they people all Muslims descended from Arabs.. Btw I was just messing about I can see only Asians use this site. They are scared of Africans why would they date them.

lmao that's b.s, most are not descended from arabs, most don't even speak arabic and east africa is not just the muslim countries of east africa in case that's what you define it as.
Reply 183
Original post by Ümmm
Tell that to the rest of them we get called chocolate covered Caucasians

well some may be dark skinned Caucasoids or a mix of negroid and Caucasoids, but not most. most are still african negroids but of a different sub group then other african negroids so their features are different.
Reply 184
Original post by slade p
lmao that's b.s, most are not descended from arabs, most don't even speak arabic and east africa is not just the muslim countries of east africa in case that's what you define it as.

Haha I knows it's bull**** I forgot to add that that is what they believe. Not what I believe. Missing out one word can really make your sentence sound different
Reply 185
Original post by castelo
You could find out beauty in any ethnicity IMO.

yes of course but which are you attracted too the most?
Reply 186
Original post by slade p
well some may be dark skinned Caucasoids or a mix of negroid and Caucasoids, but not most. most are still african negroids but of a different sub group then other african negroids so their features are different.

Nah no mixture of caucasoids. We are proof of evolution negroids who adapted to our environments. Our ancestors then went to Asia. You have our genes not other way round.
Original post by slade p
yes of course but which are you attracted too the most?

I would say whites from mediterranean background.
Reply 188
Original post by Ümmm
Nah no mixture of caucasoids. We are proof of evolution negroids who adapted to our environments. Our ancestors then went to Asia. You have our genes not other way round.

No, that's wrong, when everyone evolved from african negroids they then did not have any negroid genes anymore. only way someone has negroid genes is if they inter mixed with african negroids after evolving.
Well, my type is tallish, dark hair, pale skin, so that means I'm attracted to white guys.
Original post by slade p
which group are you most attracted too?

make sure you all vote and then make a post about it.

South Asians (mostly Pakistani guys)
My personal theory is that people are attracted to those who are similar to them. Although interracial couples do exit, they are certainly in the minority.

I just find that I have much more in common with a girl who comes from a background similar to mine (white eastern European myself). It isn't just that her looks/skin color is different, but someone who comes from (or who's family is originally from) say Africa or Asia comes from a cultural background very different to someone who is European. As such I find it much easier to connect with European (including British) girls than with those from other backgrounds. It isn't that I don't find other girls attractive (some of those Indian/Pakistani girls are incredibly hot!) but I think that to date someone you need to have a lot of things in common with them.

This is why even within dating white girls, I prefer those who come from the eastern end of the European continent as I have the most in common with them, as compared to English girls. I am not racist, I have good friends who are from all around the world, but for dating I prefer to stick to girls who I have more in common with and those are those who come from a country as close as possible to my home.
Original post by snakesnake
My personal theory is that people are attracted to those who are similar to them. Although interracial couples do exit, they are certainly in the minority.

I just find that I have much more in common with a girl who comes from a background similar to mine (white eastern European myself). It isn't just that her looks/skin color is different, but someone who comes from (or who's family is originally from) say Africa or Asia comes from a cultural background very different to someone who is European. As such I find it much easier to connect with European (including British) girls than with those from other backgrounds. It isn't that I don't find other girls attractive (some of those Indian/Pakistani girls are incredibly hot!) but I think that to date someone you need to have a lot of things in common with them.

This is why even within dating white girls, I prefer those who come from the eastern end of the European continent as I have the most in common with them, as compared to English girls. I am not racist, I have good friends who are from all around the world, but for dating I prefer to stick to girls who I have more in common with and those are those who come from a country as close as possible to my home.

Pretty common theory in the Psychology of Relationships.
Original post by MidnightDream
Black and White, 'tis fairly equal :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

not if you completely disregard the continent of asia xxxx
Non-Meditteranean White people. And Indians, for some reason.
It's the mouth.
Original post by Anonymous
not if you completely disregard the continent of asia xxxx

This thread is 5 years old and that comment didn't need anonymous
The lips 'n' that. Don't like 'em. I only make an exception for the woman on the EasyJet Holidays advert.
Expose them? :beard:

Latest

Trending

Trending