The Student Room Group

BRICS nations agree on $100 billion bank to rival IMF, world bank

Could this be the beginning of the end of the Zionist banking cartels that have plagued the world?
Reply 1
Original post by N.W.O Resistance
Could this be the beginning of the end of the Zionist banking cartels that have plagued the world?

The simple answer is no, it's less than half the funding that the world bank has and China actually contributes around 9% of world bank funding (not the actions of somebody bent on destroying the dollar). It's simply another step towards the BRIC nations gaining more strength but it's not going to have a catastrophic effect on the dollar.
$100 billion is nothing really.

Apple is worth $500 billion, and has about $100 billion cash just sitting there on a balance sheet, being put to no use.
Reply 3
Original post by barneystin
$100 billion is nothing really.

Apple is worth $500 billion, and has about $100 billion cash just sitting there on a balance sheet, being put to no use.

More like 150 billion. They do have China will be interesting to see how it plays out.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ronmack
More like 150 billion. They do have China will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Oh ok. Dont really follow Apple. but was just making the point that $100 billion isnt really that much

Will be much more interesting to see how Blackberry will play out with handsets, IOT, and its new niche. Looks like a great acquisition target for numerous companies, but Chen is adamant on creating shareholder value first.

What do you make of the Apple IBM partnership?
Reply 5
Oh ok. Dont really follow Apple. but was just making the point that $100 billion isnt really that much

Will be much more interesting to see how Blackberry will play out with handsets, IOT, and its new niche. Looks like a great acquisition target for numerous companies, but Chen is adamant on creating shareholder value first.

What do you make of the Apple IBM partnership?

Let's wait and see, Blackberry is truly struggling, they did have surplus in q1.
Original post by ronmack
Let's wait and see, Blackberry is truly struggling, they did have surplus in q1.

BBRY is not struggling. i am currently a shareholder and bullish on its future.
Lol. It depends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
BBRY is not struggling. i am currently a shareholder and bullish on its future.

I invested in Tesla when it was $94. BB is still struggling, sure they just came from nice high doesn't mean it won't go back down. 23 million profit in q1 is struggling coming back from a billion dollar lost. It will be interesting to see, i'm curious cuz i am a big bb supporter.
Original post by ronmack
I invested in Tesla when it was $94. BB is still struggling, sure they just came from nice high doesn't mean it won't go back down. 23 million profit in q1 is struggling coming back from a billion dollar lost. It will be interesting to see, i'm curious cuz i am a big bb supporter.

Restructuring. yes.
struggling. no.

Chen said himself there are no concerns about the companies viability.

If you follow BBRY you will surely see its importance in the IOT. Handsets are great and whatever, but they are not the future, they are just creating cash flow for the present.
Restructuring. yes.
struggling. no.

Chen said himself there are no concerns about the companies viability.

If you follow BBRY you will surely see its importance in the IOT. Handsets are great and whatever, but they are not the future, they are just creating cash flow for the present.

Best of luck to BB still.
Iran should have joined instead of South Africa.
So they're looking to rival the IMF, which is largely funded by the US, and they're using US dollars to fund the IMF? $100 billion is a very little amount in the grand scheme of things,

Why were the BRICS Bank set up to operate with American dollars though. It won't be a threat to the American dollar as the world reserve currency.

I am not worried with BRICS nations and economies however, the productivity per capita is still way to low to cause western countries huge threat.
Original post by ronmack

The world bank also has China. Its more about them hedging their bets than collapsing the dollar as some nutters believe.
Original post by Rakas21
The world bank also has China. Its more about them hedging their bets than collapsing the dollar as some nutters believe.

lol collapsing dollar, gotta love rt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending