X.

Hey I;m going to beach today. TC?
Reply 2582
Original post by LilyLouise2
Yo :biggrin:

hEY how are you? after a long time
Original post by Sena5
hEY how are you? after a long time

Good thanks- went on holiday :biggrin: how are you?!
Original post by kayleighisonfire

Aww thank you :h:

No worries!

You shouldn't be too harsh on yourself. You may feel that the common denominator of your unsuccessful relationships is you, but that may not be the case. It could be the type of guys that you're going out with having one or two similarities that ended up being a cause for a relationship break down.

By the sound of things, you got a lot of things going for you. You look attractive, you seem genuinely nice and likes a good laugh. I'm sure you have many more qualities, but I don't know you at all really, but those are my immediate thoughts on you. So going by that, it's not a matter of if you'll find the right guy, but a matter of when :smile:
Original post by IDukem
No worries!

You shouldn't be too harsh on yourself. You may feel that the common denominator of your unsuccessful relationships is you, but that may not be the case. It could be the type of guys that you're going out with having one or two similarities that ended up being a cause for a relationship break down.

By the sound of things, you got a lot of things going for you. You look attractive, you seem genuinely nice and likes a good laugh. I'm sure you have many more qualities, but I don't know you at all really, but those are my immediate thoughts on you. So going by that, it's not a matter of if you'll find the right guy, but a matter of when :smile:

PRSOM huge +1 this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flobie

Haha I've had that sort of dream before, waking up is so confusing!

To be fair waking up normally is confusing haha. I can be proper moody first thing lol.
Afternoon all
Original post by Tomsta
Afternoon all

Afternoon Tom - you ok?

I actually have a question for you btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
Afternoon Tom - you ok?

I actually have a question for you btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i'm good, fire away
Work's over for the weekend and I'm bored already.
Is the tiny chat still running?
Original post by Tom_green_day

No, I don't think so
Original post by Tomsta
Yeah i'm good, fire away

Good :smile:

It was basically the best time to look for graduate jobs? I would though December/January would be? When did you look for yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was basically the best time to look for graduate jobs? I would though December/January would be? When did you look for yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Start whenever, but i started looking in Easter, ofc i gave up pretty quickly as i wasn't gonna get a high enough grade for them
Original post by Tom_green_day

It's still up. Just no-one's ever on it?
Original post by Tomsta
Start whenever, but i started looking in Easter, ofc i gave up pretty quickly as i wasn't gonna get a high enough grade for them

Aww ok - thanks - sorry about that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww ok - thanks - sorry about that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its fine i found my job through the regular methods
Original post by Tomsta
Its fine i found my job through the regular methods

Ah ok - hope it goes well! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I started looking for mine in the December of my final year. Ended up getting the offer for my job in the January or February I think. Basically as early as you can is better, because then you don't have to worry about job hunting during exams / final year project.
Original post by WelshBluebird
I started looking for mine in the December of my final year. Ended up getting the offer for my job in the January or February I think. Basically as early as you can is better, because then you don't have to worry about job hunting during exams / final year project.

That's what I was thinking - thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest