So this is me... :tongue:

(not srs)

Also, who did really send you the messages? Name and shame :lol:
Original post by AllyTee

(not srs)

O.O

I have no idea tbh, was a fake profile with a name that didn't give the gender away. Their accounts are deleted now haha.
Original post by lilangel217
Erm. Thanks, I think :erm:

You're gorgeous shh

Original post by AllyTee

(not srs)

ZYZZZZZZZZZZ
Original post by AllyTee
It must be scarier in real life though :lol:

I dunno. What sort of stuff do you usually get? XD

To be honest I can't recall anything at the moment! XD
Original post by Lewierhodes
O.O

I have no idea tbh, was a fake profile with a name that didn't give the gender away. Their accounts are deleted now haha.

It's Zyzz, I thought you'd recognise him sorry :redface:

That's good! The mods here seem very quick to deal with things :smile:
Original post by Dilsz
ZYZZZZZZZZZZ

We're all gonna make it :five:
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman

That bad, was it? :eek:
Original post by AllyTee
It's Zyzz, I thought you'd recognise him sorry :redface:

That's good! The mods here seem very quick to deal with things :smile:

Haha, I'm so out of touch with the Memes now-a-days :biggrin:

Look through your rep history and find us some gems? :biggrin: (In exchange for my rep)

Lewierhodes
Haha, I'm so out of touch with the Memes now-a-days :biggrin:

He's not a terribly well-known one TBF :tongue:
Original post by lilangel217
Erm. Thanks, I think :erm:

:'(.. I don't understand.
I srsly wasn't being sarcastic..
I like turtles.
What kind of songs do you play? :biggrin:

Uhmm :biggrin: There's a book called arenas which is the bible of classical guitar :biggrin: i play pieces from it.I play with notes not tabs.But not just classical music i play songs from there and there, the stuff i like.The amazing thing about the guitar is that chord patterns are usually similar among songs.So if you can play one pattern you can play various songs :smile:
That bad, was it? :eek:

The horror and pain that consumes my soul, the screaming in my mind keeping me awake at night, restless and afraid to sleep. For the nightmares feel like an alternate timeline of my life, another world of terror where my every fear is breathing down the back of my neck with its cold breath that reeks or corpses. I am afraid. Afraid of what lies before me in the future, what is to become of me? Is there an end to this turmoil? Must I fight for my sanity for the remainder of my short life in this world? Or must I accept my fate, and have the demons take my soul away from me, and leave me an empty casket of madness and rage.
zyzz is a legend
I dislike his body personally...
Original post by geneticist
Uhmm :biggrin: There's a book called arenas which is the bible of classical guitar :biggrin: i play pieces from it.I play with notes not tabs.But not just classical music i play songs from there and there, the stuff i like.The amazing thing about the guitar is that chord patterns are usually similar among songs.So if you can play one pattern you can play various songs :smile:

Notes as well! I couldn't read musical sheet for food! I find using tabs easier, although I suppose it'd be beneficial for me to learn musical sheet... and maybe also where the notes are on the guitar..

Would you happen to have a recording of you playing one of your favourite songs? :smile:
Original post by AllyTee
Look through your rep history and find us some gems? :biggrin: (In exchange for my rep)

It's not TSR either actually, well, not personal reps or PMs..
I dislike his body personally...

Yeah, AFAIK he's an online hero to those bodybuilder guys - most people don't look like that :lol:

Ruthless Dutchman
The horror and pain that consumes my soul, the screaming in my mind keeping me awake at night, restless and afraid to sleep. For the nightmares feel like an alternate timeline of my life, another world of terror where my every fear is breathing down the back of my neck with its cold breath that reeks or corpses. I am afraid. Afraid of what lies before me in the future, what is to become of me? Is there an end to this turmoil? Must I fight for my sanity for the remainder of my short life in this world? Or must I accept my fate, and have the demons take my soul away from me, and leave me an empty casket of madness and rage.

I'm 99.9999999% sure that's a copypasta :tongue:
Original post by AngelPhys
I like turtles.

Cool.

Latest