The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rosie786
Why is your username font the same? :hmpf:

Say what? Lol
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman

I've been expecting you.

Is that a face on a d- NO - NO - NO - IT CAN'T BE!! NOOO!!! SHIELD MY EYES! :eek:

Original post by geneticist
I guess you're playing electric guitar?

First, i should decide which one is my fave but sure i can record one since im just filling space in the universe these days :biggrin: Maybe we'll exchange recordings :biggrin:

Classic too actually! I'm trying to get better at fingerpicking :biggrin:
Original post by AllyTee
Is that a face on a d- NO - NO - NO - IT CAN'T BE!! NOOO!!! SHIELD MY EYES! :eek:

no. this is patrick
Original post by AllyTee

You must be able to read minds, I guess :wink:

Zooey Deschanel's hair is always amazing! :yep:

She is beautiful :love:
Original post by AllyTee
But have you found The One yet? :teehee:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG
no. this is patrick

I just Googled "spongebob patrick" for an appropriate picture and got some pretty funny yaoi :lol:

chocolatesauce
She is beautiful :love:

Agreed! Love her outfits too, always so girly :love:
Classic too actually! I'm trying to get better at fingerpicking :biggrin:

Oh my goodness, i just recalled children practicing fingerpicking during our group lessons it was nerve racking :biggrin: mixed groups are the worst. But as i said i'll record as soon as possible :smile:
Original post by AllyTee
I just Googled "spongebob patrick" for an appropriate picture and got some pretty funny yaoi :lol:

I... I don't get it?
Original post by Rosie786

Can we get married? I know we're both straight girls and all but I can afford a super cute engagement ring. I'll get us both Hula Hoops. :biggrin:
Original post by geneticist
Oh my goodness, i just recalled children practicing fingerpicking during our group lessons it was nerve racking :biggrin: mixed groups are the worst. But as i said i'll record as soon as possible :smile:

I look forward to it! :biggrin:
Original post by AngelPhys
Say what? Lol

If you are a sub. Change the font colour of your username
I... I don't get it?

There are two anime boys kissing, one's a humanised Spongebob and the other a humanised Patrick :rofl:
Original post by AllyTee
There are two anime boys kissing, one's a humanised Spongebob and the other a humanised Patrick :rofl:

I suppose since I've come across a lot of that via tumblr, I'm kinda desensitised to the novelty ^^;;
I suppose since I've come across a lot of that via tumblr, I'm kinda desensitised to the novelty ^^;;

Desensitised to, or enjoying? :tongue: *dodges tomatoes*
Original post by AllyTee
Desensitised to, or enjoying? :tongue: *dodges tomatoes*

Yaoi was never part of my anime phase *throws tomato truck*
Yaoi was never part of my anime phase *throws tomato truck*

If you can't appreciate yaoi, you can't call yourself an anime fan at all :troll: :teehee: *dodges tomato truck*
Original post by AllyTee
Can we get married? I know we're both straight girls and all but I can afford a super cute engagement ring. I'll get us both Hula Hoops. :biggrin:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/de0e6e621b71e9718eb6e55e3b1776f3/tumblr_mfv2reeQAE1r2v293o1_400.gif
Original post by AllyTee
If you can't appreciate yaoi, you can't call yourself an anime fan at all :troll: :teehee: *dodges tomato truck*

Well I'd be lying if it didn't leave an impression on me.

I squealed when I came across these http://www.axentwear.com/

Goddamn cat ears making everything 10x better why do I have this mentality.
Original post by AllyTee

Hear, hear! :borat:

Latest