The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
No, he doesn't live with FT, they just make similar prank videos but hes better than fouseytube imo.

Loool please dont come!!!

Lmfao! Ouch.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Lmfao! Ouch.

No naxariis gang :cool:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407018893.240686.jpg.

Somali girls in the background :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Canttellyou
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407018893.240686.jpg.

Somali girls in the background :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :tongue:
Haha :tongue:

Did you see they arrested him :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Somali girls thirsty for Adam Saleh smh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HeavyTeddy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Odd one out over here :lol: Although I've always been the minority when it comes to these things
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by themorninglight
Odd one out over here :lol: Although I've always been the minority when it comes to these things

Honestly, half these Muslim youtubers do the most corniest of videos and then all the Muslim girls swoon over them. Reminds me of the religious but down-low thirsty gals and guys in my ISOC. Beyond cringe forreal.
Honestly, half these Muslim youtubers do the most corniest of videos and then all the Muslim girls swoon over them. Reminds me of the religious but down-low thirsty gals and guys in my ISOC. Beyond cringe forreal.

Lol to be fair I don't think the girls on here were swooning over them, but yeah some girls take it to another level and act as if these guys are from jannah or something :lol: Personally though I'm not a fan because I find them boring (plus the whole skinny jeans and shirtless selfies thing makes me cringe)
Original post by Canttellyou
Did you see they arrested him :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yesss. I was just about to go today but twitter saved me. It would've been a waste of a journey because nobody got to meet him at hyde park because he was arrested before he got a chance. Thank god i found out early. I feel sorry for the thousands of girls who got attended and rip to those who got rushed xD
(edited 9 years ago)

What did those in your isoc do that made them 'thirsty'? :/
What did those in your isoc do that made them 'thirsty'? :/

Preaching about the importance of guarding one's Awrah but then mixing and talking to girls openly and flirting. Tbh, it would have been a minor thing if they didn't try and lecture everyone about it beforehand, I guess it was the hypocrisy that kind of annoyed me. That's only some em though, not going to make them all out as thirsty, but yeah massively put me off going to ISOC events.
Preaching about the importance of guarding one's Awrah but then mixing and talking to girls openly and flirting. Tbh, it would have been a minor thing if they didn't try and lecture everyone about it beforehand, I guess it was the hypocrisy that kind of annoyed me. That's only some em though, not going to make them all out as thirsty, but yeah massively put me off going to ISOC events.

wow, I hope the uni i'm going to's isoc isn't like that :/ I thought isoc events are segregated?
wow, I hope the uni i'm going to's isoc isn't like that :/ I thought isoc events are segregated?

Not really from what I've seen. The ones I went too for the most part guys sat on the right and girls on the left of the hall, but some the guys sat next to girls and so on. When people got up after the events, it was free mixing and the guys and girls intermingled which completely defeated the purpose of segregation but oh well. I don't know, for me it didn't seem genuine and there was a lot of fakery and just acting religious for the attention. Well, from what I've heard from my friends who went to different unis, they all seem to vary but yeah you'll always get your fair share of idiots at every uni that spoil stuff. It should be fine for you though, as long as you find a decent group.
Not really from what I've seen. The ones I went too for the most part guys sat on the right and girls on the left of the hall, but some the guys sat next to girls and so on. When people got up after the events, it was free mixing and the guys and girls intermingled which completely defeated the purpose of segregation but oh well. I don't know, for me it didn't seem genuine and there was a lot of fakery and just acting religious for the attention. Well, from what I've heard from my friends who went to different unis, they all seem to vary but yeah you'll always get your fair share of idiots at every uni that spoil stuff. It should be fine for you though, as long as you find a decent group.

Ah right :smile: do you know what the queen mary isoc is like by any chance?
Ah right :smile: do you know what the queen mary isoc is like by any chance?

Nope, no clue.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ew. Not this Somali gal.

I am strictly team Farax.

A slow clap for you dear Mr Farax, I agree with the lowkey thirsty 'religious' people. Smh, who they deceiving?
Original post by Chukkeigh
Ew. Not this Somali gal.

I am strictly team Farax.

You'd never marry an ajnabi?
I hate my ISOC at my uni, full of self righteous people who preach about equality and love but never give people who partly attend their events (ie Me) due to well ermm having to study or work a chance in their events. They literally expect you to hang out with them every bloody second of the day (the girls this is, the boys seem cool) and if you don't they cast you out from being involved in any ISOC events. Lol.

Quick Reply

Latest