The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU 2014 -Newarke Point

Scroll to see replies

Hellooooo. Pretty much just discovered this site, how far behind am i ? Haha !

Anyway I'm in NP - A102c (I think ? Well thats what all my Emails say ! :smile: )

Is anyone else counting down the days ?
(edited 9 years ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
True! I can't say I'll miss it when I leave :P That would be a good start I suppose.. a logical one as well! Plan! Step one. Meet. Step two. Cover up murders with help from a lawyer. Sounds legit :wink: Haha poor guys! AMEN! Its official now, now going back, you're my only DMU friend at the present time!! God that sounded creepy :s-smilie: :P heehee. Ahh but what is your takeout preference... this could be a deal breaker! :L I should hope not, Scott is a very feminine name. That would be unfortunate! Thats fine, you are on the approved list! xxx
Original post by NeSuAnna
True! I can't say I'll miss it when I leave :P That would be a good start I suppose.. a logical one as well! Plan! Step one. Meet. Step two. Cover up murders with help from a lawyer. Sounds legit :wink: Haha poor guys! AMEN! Its official now, now going back, you're my only DMU friend at the present time!! God that sounded creepy :s-smilie: :P heehee. Ahh but what is your takeout preference... this could be a deal breaker! :L I should hope not, Scott is a very feminine name. That would be unfortunate! Thats fine, you are on the approved list! xxx

Yeah not going to lie, dealing with **** everyday doesn't sound like my idea of a good time haha :tongue: I feel we have ourselves a concrete plan then! Step one is easy though, it's step two that may pose a problem haha :tongue: Yeah maybe a little creepy... But I don't mind, I wouldn't go back, it's too late to back out anyway, plus you know, kind of got to know you a bit now too haha :wink: Hmmm see now I don't know what to say to that... I'm going to go for Chinese... That the deal broken or is it still intact? Haha :L Woah! Scott isn't feminine, it's such a manly name haha. Well I'm glad to hear I'm on the approved list with me being your only DMU friend and all :wink: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I totally am! Can't wait!!

I've no idea what room I'm in yet I'm still waiting on my confirmation!

I know I'm in NP and Floor 7? Room 7?

No idea :L xxx
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by akfc
anyone anywhere near NP-C-4-1-a :s-smilie:

I am in NP-C-4 too

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 186
NP E-7-0-1 anybody?
Reply 187
Original post by woolly11
I am in NP-C-4-1 too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow! we're neighbors, what you studying? :smile:
Staying in NP-E-3-1 and studying Pharmacy
Anybody in block E or pharmacy, holla.
Thanks
Is anyone in block D?
Original post by akfc
wow! we're neighbors, what you studying? :smile:

Yey! its nice to find someone in my flat :smile: I have found two people in the flat next door to us too. I am studying Design Crafts. What about you?
Reply 191
Yey! its nice to find someone in my flat :smile: I have found two people in the flat next door to us too. I am studying Design Crafts. What about you?

ohh cool! are they on TSR?

im studying Pharmacy :smile:
hi, im going to be studying criminology with criminal justice and psychology starting sept. im staying in external accommodation though! looking to get to know a few people before the course starts :P im so nervous!
Original post by akfc
ohh cool! are they on TSR?

im studying Pharmacy :smile:

Hmm not sure I found them on the Facebook page. :smile:
Don't be it'l be grand! :3 And i'm doing Computing but not booked accommodation as not sure if I should stay at home and commute and not sure which halls would be right for me :/
A bit late to the party but I'm in NP-A-0-2-d anyone close? :smile:
Reply 196
Hmm not sure I found them on the Facebook page. :smile:

really? i didn't find one, ill look now :smile:
Reply 197
Anyone here in block A? I'm in NP-A-5-1b. Hopefully there's some friendly faces nearby. :smile:
Original post by Umayr.
Anyone here in block A? I'm in NP-A-5-1b. Hopefully there's some friendly faces nearby. :smile:

Hey :smile: I am in NP A 5 1C

Few other people on here are also in our flat,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewarkePoint2014/?fref=ts

:smile:
Reply 199
Original post by Ashley Redman
Hey :smile: I am in NP A 5 1C

Few other people on here are also in our flat,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewarkePoint2014/?fref=ts

:smile:

Hey Ashley, my name's Umayr (Um-ay-ar, if you didn't know how to pronounce it, ha). Nice to meet you. Didn't think I'd find someone in my block that fast! Any idea as to how many people are assigned to each block per say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending