The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
That can be worse or better depending on how the situation is. As easier said than done as it is, moving in is probably the most logical and pain free (long term) route you can make :smile:

No worries what-so-ever, I like you as a poster :h:

It was just ignoring me when I was texting, he would snap at the little things that I did (he did have anger management issues then that seemed to have been sorted out) but nothing's happened yet since we've been friends again.

Aww thank you, I like you too, you speak a lot of truth :biggrin:
Original post by Tomsta
Oh dear what happened

Just drank waaaay too much and was very ill :rolleyes:
Original post by shadowdweller
Oh congrats! Doing what? :smile:

Graduate Placement is it's official title, doing lots of things :smile:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
It was just ignoring me when I was texting, he would snap at the little things that I did (he did have anger management issues then that seemed to have been sorted out) but nothing's happened yet since we've been friends again.

Aww thank you, I like you too, you speak a lot of truth :biggrin:

I hate it when people have a go at me making a small mistake! I'm like 'it's just a mistake, deal with it'. The only person that knows what feels right is you and only you. I could say yay or nay about going out with dude and providing reasons till dusk, it makes no difference as it's your decision. I personally think that a friendship in this case is as far is it can go, but who am I to stand in your way right? If your heart/soul/instinct is telling you otherwise, then that's your call and not mine and you shouldn't let people dictate to you what to do in this regard. Yeah take their advice into consideration, but it's your call either way :biggrin:

Thank you! :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
I hate it when people have a go at me making a small mistake! I'm like 'it's just a mistake, deal with it'. The only person that knows what feels right is you and only you. I could say yay or nay about going out with dude and providing reasons till dusk, it makes no difference as it's your decision. I personally think that a friendship in this case is as far is it can go, but who am I to stand in your way right? If your heart/soul/instinct is telling you otherwise, then that's your call and not mine and you shouldn't let people dictate to you what to do in this regard. Yeah take their advice into consideration, but it's your call either way :biggrin:

Thank you! :hugs:

Yeah that's really annoying, everyone makes mistakes including them so who are they to judge. Exactly, I hate how people tell you not to go back with someone or not to do something, you have to learn from your own mistakes. I don't know what is going to happen and at some point again I would like us to be more than friends but I don't think that now is a good time or maybe it's the best time I don't know but either way what will happen will happen and it will be a learning curve.
Original post by Flobie
Same, except I have no mask.. People are better off avoiding me in the morning :tongue:

Not too bad, had a house party last night and totally ****ed it.. My own fault though :tongue: no more alcohol for me! How are you doing?

Awww I'm sure you aren't that bad :smile:.

And oh dear :tongue: How bad where you when you woke up today haha?

Original post by Jack22031994
Congratulations!!! And thanks again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers :smile:

Aww, both of my break ups were exactly alike (well the reasons why we were breaking up were it was weird)

Aww :frown:. Just don't blame yourself. The way I look at it is that if you guys broke up then there is a reason that it didn't work out. Personally that is why I probably wouldn't get back with an ex either (unless there was a valid reason at the time that has now gone away). It is weird cos I am normally pretty pessimistic but I have managed to be petty optimistic with break ups (like my recent ex cheated on me, and I was kind of glad it happened then because it was only a year in, rather than it happening say 10 years down the line or whatever).
Original post by WelshBluebird
Awww I'm sure you aren't that bad :smile:.

And oh dear :tongue: How bad where you when you woke up today haha?

As long as you don't actually wake me up or deprive me of sleep I'm not too bad, otherwise just stay away xD

Not too bad today, just a bit fragile and my throat kills cos I was so ill :frown:
Original post by Flobie
Just drank waaaay too much and was very ill :rolleyes:

Weren't we all :redface:
Original post by lauraaaaa
Weren't we all :redface:

You'd think we would know better and learn from it, but noooo :tongue:
Original post by Flobie
As long as you don't actually wake me up or deprive me of sleep I'm not too bad, otherwise just stay away xD

Not too bad today, just a bit fragile and my throat kills cos I was so ill :frown:

Haha I'll make notes then :wink:
And if it is self inflicted well :tongue:
Haha I'll make notes then :wink:
And if it is self inflicted well :tongue:

Haha I just hate people waking me up unnecessarily! If there is a genuine reason, fair enough, but waking me up for no reason is a big no :tongue:
Original post by Flobie
Haha I just hate people waking me up unnecessarily! If there is a genuine reason, fair enough, but waking me up for no reason is a big no :tongue:

Haha yeah I definitely know that feeling!
Whenever I am back at my parents house my dad always wants me awake early, and I'm just like what is the point!
Original post by Flobie
You'd think we would know better and learn from it, but noooo :tongue:

Hahaha that is trueeeee
Haha yeah I definitely know that feeling!
Whenever I am back at my parents house my dad always wants me awake early, and I'm just like what is the point!

Exactly! And when people wake you up by coming into your room to get something, and you can't get back to sleep! So annoying :tongue:
Aww :frown:. Just don't blame yourself. The way I look at it is that if you guys broke up then there is a reason that it didn't work out. Personally that is why I probably wouldn't get back with an ex either (unless there was a valid reason at the time that has now gone away). It is weird cos I am normally pretty pessimistic but I have managed to be petty optimistic with break ups (like my recent ex cheated on me, and I was kind of glad it happened then because it was only a year in, rather than it happening say 10 years down the line or whatever).

I would go back though sadly but you learn from your mistakes. Yeah very true, being cheated on must be horrible but it's good that you're staying optimistic about it.
I would go back though sadly but you learn from your mistakes. Yeah very true, being cheated on must be horrible but it's good that you're staying optimistic about it.

But if it wasn't your mistake then.
And yeah it was horrible, but oddly enough it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Her leaving hurt me a hell of a lot more.

Original post by Flobie
Exactly! And when people wake you up by coming into your room to get something, and you can't get back to sleep! So annoying :tongue:

When I am home my parents generally avoid doing that cos of previous incidents with girlfriends being in bed with me haha
When I am home my parents generally avoid doing that cos of previous incidents with girlfriends being in bed with me haha

Oh no that's embarrassing! They didn't catch you in the act did they? :tongue:
Original post by Flobie
Oh no that's embarrassing! They didn't catch you in the act did they? :tongue:

First time no. Second time very very nearly. Never been so mortified in my life.
Heyyy, I'm new here so don't really know what's happening, but you all seem nice ahaa :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending