The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WelshBluebird
First time no. Second time very very nearly. Never been so mortified in my life.

Oops :colondollar: I have the strictest parents in the world so no boyfriend has ever stayed over at my house.. Still, I'm guessing having your parents nearly walk in on you must be pretty traumatising :tongue:
Original post by itssimplyme

Till wha?. Are you still in Africa. If yes please dont catch ebola

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flobie
Oops :colondollar: I have the strictest parents in the world so no boyfriend has ever stayed over at my house.. Still, I'm guessing having your parents nearly walk in on you must be pretty traumatising :tongue:

It was really lucky it was just normal sex tbh. Anything else and there is no way we could have got under the covers quick enough. Was really awkward when we had dinner too (thats what the interruption was for).
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Till wha?. Are you still in Africa. If yes please dont catch ebola

Posted from TSR Mobile

Home time!

Ahaha I'm trying :tongue: just hope the UK doesn't ban flights until after mine takes off haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
First time no. Second time very very nearly. Never been so mortified in my life.

Haha I remember having sex on the sofa in the living room with one of my ex's, her step brother comes into the house, she jumps off and locks herself in the kitchen.... locking me in the room with my member out, trousers round my ankles, while I'm desperately trying to get it (the only other door lead to the hall her step brother was in).

Was an awkward dinner that night.....
Original post by DanB1991
Haha I remember having sex on the sofa in the living room with one of my ex's, her step brother comes into the house, she jumps off and locks herself in the kitchen.... locking me in the room with my member out, trousers round my ankles, while I'm desperately trying to get it (the only other door lead to the hall her step brother was in).

Was an awkward dinner that night.....

To be fair, in the living room you should expect stuff like that :tongue:
Original post by itssimplyme
Home time!

Ahaha I'm trying :tongue: just hope the UK doesn't ban flights until after mine takes off haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be fair, in the living room you should expect stuff like that :tongue:

I know that's "part of the fun"..... but to be honest the bugger was suppose to be at work. We'd kinda thought if her parents came back we would hear their cars..... but he bloomind walked didn't he?

Makes me dead embarrassed thinking about it.
It was really lucky it was just normal sex tbh. Anything else and there is no way we could have got under the covers quick enough. Was really awkward when we had dinner too (thats what the interruption was for).

Oh my god it would've been so awkward if it was anything more! Very lucky :tongue: haha that sounds horrible
But if it wasn't your mistake then.
And yeah it was horrible, but oddly enough it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Her leaving hurt me a hell of a lot more.

Anyone leaving hurts though really... well apart from the people you hate of course.
Original post by DanB1991
I know that's "part of the fun"..... but to be honest the bugger was suppose to be at work. We'd kinda thought if her parents came back we would hear their cars..... but he bloomind walked didn't he?

Makes me dead embarrassed thinking about it.

Haha I guess lol. Still, I can't see me doing that unless I know 100% for sure no one is coming around lol.

Original post by Flobie
Oh my god it would've been so awkward if it was anything more! Very lucky :tongue: haha that sounds horrible

Haha especially what we were into, I would have had a lot of explaining to do!

Original post by kayleighisonfire
Anyone leaving hurts though really... well apart from the people you hate of course.

But logically at that point I should have hated her. Ah well.
But logically at that point I should have hated her. Ah well.

True but maybe you were the bigger person.
Original post by angharad.evans
Heyyy, I'm new here so don't really know what's happening, but you all seem nice ahaa :smile:

Hi :biggrin:
Agh! I can't sleep, worried and anxiety all rolled into one. Anyone else up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Agh! I can't sleep, worried and anxiety all rolled into one. Anyone else up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ammm. Will be for another 45 minutes or so if you need someone?
Reply 2655
Original post by LilyLouise2
Good thanks- went on holiday :biggrin: how are you?!

yea cool. just came from uni
Original post by ChrisLay1
Hi :biggrin:

Helloo :biggrin:
Heyyy, I'm new here so don't really know what's happening, but you all seem nice ahaa :smile:

Are you newly single or newly wonderful? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Helloo :biggrin:

Hello, not seen you around before
Reply 2659
Original post by Tomsta
Hello, not seen you around before

Hey how is weekend this time?

Latest