Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angharad.evans
Thankyouu! The Welsh Valleys yess haha

Is it as rainy there as everyone from Wales makes it out to be
Original post by Sena5
lol oh so your job starts tomorrow?
Have a nice time yea:smile:
All my hearty best wishes for you:smile::smile::smile:

Yep tomorrow is my first day, thankfully as it's my first day i don't have to be in till 10am
Original post by Sena5
Hope it's all well, dear!
Yea I completed A-Level and begun uni.
So your waiting for your GCSE results this august?

Thankyou, you too!
I am yeah, ahhh!:ahhhhh:
Reply 2685
Original post by Tomsta
Yep tomorrow is my first day, thankfully as it's my first day i don't have to be in till 10am

As it's your first time to a job, you might need sometime to get used to the job routine. I heard every person new first time to a job in their life, they say they take time to get settled to the routine. You will be feeling better:hugs: As it's your first day they might not stress you. And you will have a good time:hugs:
Your job starts at 10 am? Woah your so lucky buddy!!!All good things for your kind sweet heart!:smile:
xox
Reply 2686
Thankyou, you too!
I am yeah, ahhh!:ahhhhh:

:hugs:
Original post by Tomsta
Is it as rainy there as everyone from Wales makes it out to be

Most of the time yeah:laugh:
It's been really nice recently though:smile:
Original post by Sena5
As it's your first time to a job, you might need sometime to get used to the job routine. I heard every person new first time to a job in their life, they say they take time to get settled to the routine. You will be feeling better:hugs: As it's your first day they might not stress you. And you will have a good time:hugs:
Your job starts at 10 am? Woah your so lucky buddy!!!All good things for your kind sweet heart!:smile:
xox

Normal office hours are 9-5:30pm, but as it's my first day i don't have to be in till 10am, from my 2nd day onwards i do have to be in at 9
Most of the time yeah:laugh:
It's been really nice recently though:smile:

But also i've heard people from the valleys are naturally gifted singers, also true?
Original post by Tomsta
But also i've heard people from the valleys are naturally gifted singers, also true?

It's true with some:smile:
Reply 2691
Original post by Tomsta
Normal office hours are 9-5:30pm, but as it's my first day i don't have to be in till 10am, from my 2nd day onwards i do have to be in at 9

yea your right.
You know as for where my sister's work I've got an offer to begin from age of 18. That's a UK Company. we have to work here in Sri Lanka for UK hours, same time as in UK so for us the office hours in this particular office is 12.30 afternoon to 9.30 pm night whereas in UK it might be the timings you have given here:sadnod:
Don't know how I will manage cos I sleep early sometimes. Hope I don't sleep that time in office:eek:

But you are really blessed! God Bless you:smile::jumphug:
Original post by Tomsta

It's true with some:smile:

And really not true with others! (including myself lol)
Original post by Sena5
xox

To be fair I've had my job for 2 years now and I'm still not used to the routine!
Reply 2694
Original post by WelshBluebird
To be fair I've had my job for 2 years now and I'm still not used to the routine!

Your so cute I guess:smile:
You will be alright. iT still takes time.You might still have the new to job feeling in you though you know you are now there for 2 years.
My mother says if we marry someone new. To get used to our life partner it takes loads of time as they are new to us though we are married to them. It's the same way..
Hopefully you'll be alright in time x
Don't worry:hugs:
Original post by WelshBluebird
Haha especially what we were into, I would have had a lot of explaining to do!

I can't even imagine how mortifying that could've been!
:wavey: How is everyone today? :h:
Original post by Slowbro93
:wavey: How is everyone today? :h:

Good, yourself?
Original post by Tomsta
Good, yourself?

Tom! What happened to tinychat?
Original post by Lewierhodes
Tom! What happened to tinychat?

How would i know, i didn't set it up :tongue:

Latest