The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by looseseal
I honestly think that it's impossible trying to debate with that Pinzgauer guy. They pretty much ignore any argument that criticises Israel or IDF tactics. It's almost like trying to use logic and reason against a religious fanatic.

He's in Israeli shill which is why he ignores every post he can't answer and answers the rest of them with:

Reply 4321
Lots of people seem to sign up to defend either side lol. Think I'm seeing a few more pro-israelis coming out of the woodwork.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pinzgauer
Pro-palestinians

LOL, the only people at that protest are obviously Palestinian and a bunch of crazy extreme leftists like the white lady with her dreadlocks friend. They were obviously high on weed when they learned about the conflict and swallowed the Hamas propaganda like their daily dose of E.

Not to mention that a bunch of Arab guys were obviously trying to intimidate the guy, and when he tried to respond he was cut off by shots of 'Shame on You'.

The Pro Palestinians, high extreme leftist hippies and Palestinians that immigrated elsewhere. We all know now.
They have spent years building up their rocket infrastructure. Much of it is buried underground.

It would take a long time to devastate it to the point of no more rockets being fired.

You obviously have a poor grasp of military understanding.

Do you have problems with grasping basic reading comprehension? I asked whether it had decreased rather than it ceasing entirely. A large proportion of Hamas' military infrastructure is within civilian areas in Gaza. Therefore, in any case, for Israel to "devastate it to the point of no more rockets being fired" they'd also have to wipe out a significant part of the populated sections of the Gaza strip (which links in with my other points if you had bothered to actually read my post).

To be perfectly honest, I think you're generally being obtuse for the sake of it. You don't bother to respond legitimate arguments that go against your blind support for Israel's actions (I've seen this from many of your posts on this thread and others). Therefore, do not quote me as I don't think I'll be wasting any more time talking to a person who refuses to consider ideas that lie outside their narrow-minded viewpoint.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4324
Original post by miavdbt
LOL, the only people at that protest are obviously Palestinian and a bunch of crazy extreme leftists like the white lady with her dreadlocks friend. They were obviously high on weed when they learned about the conflict and swallowed the Hamas propaganda like their daily dose of E.

Not to mention that a bunch of Arab guys were obviously trying to intimidate the guy, and when he tried to respond he was cut off by shots of 'Shame on You'.

The Pro Palestinians, high extreme leftist hippies and Palestinians that immigrated elsewhere. We all know now.

I must say these people truly make me cringe, frankly they embarass me. It's those people who let foreign flags go up outside out councils (eg tower hamlets). Nonsense. The lefties are wild in this country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Lots of people seem to sign up to defend either side lol. Think I'm seeing a few more pro-israelis coming out of the woodwork.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's just a natural reaction to the morally bankrupt and hypocritical anti-Israel mob.

There's a conflict raging in Europe with an estimated 1,500 killed (no one knows exactly because no one seems to be keeping count like they do with Gaza) yet no a single protest.

As soon as Gaza sparks up which is still a minor conflict not just in terms of global events but even regional events - that's when the Muslims and leftists toe-rags decide to protest.

It's the hypocrisy that brings people out to support Israel.
Original post by Inzamam99
He's in Israeli shill which is why he ignores every post he can't answer and answers the rest of them with:

Pretty much every pro Palestinian on here has ignored reliable sources and points to keep on hammering their Hamas propaganda.
Reply 4327
I think it's just a natural reaction to the morally bankrupt and hypocritical anti-Israel mob.

There's a conflict raging in Europe with an estimated 1,500 killed (no one knows exactly because no one seems to be keeping count like they do with Gaza) yet no a single protest.

As soon as Gaza sparks up which is still a minor conflict not just in terms of global events but even regional events - that's when the Muslims and leftists toe-rags decide to protest.

It's the hypocrisy that brings people out to support Israel.

In this regard I agree with you. They are extremely hypocritical and give any reason they can to not do something about Syria and ISIS.

However Israel's collective punishment of Palestinians for the actions of their terrorist government is, deplorable to say the least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miavdbt

Did you hear what she was saying though? went straight into Jewish conspiracies.

That's the state of the left wing these days - the new anti-semites of Europe. A loathsome bunch and no mistake.

Original post by looseseal
Do you have problems with grasping basic reading comprehension? I asked whether it had decreased rather than it ceasing entirely.

Well for the most part the rocket attacks have reduced by around 40%-60% as a daily average. There have been around 3 spikes I think. One of which was yesterday when 80-ish were fired into Israel - although that's still down from the 120+ before the ground offensive.
Original post by Ggmu!
In this regard I agree with you. They are extremely hypocritical and give any reason they can to not do something about Syria and ISIS.

However Israel's collective punishment of Palestinians for the actions of their terrorist government is, deplorable to say the least.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not just ISIS or Syria, basically any global conflict.

Look at how no one gives a hoot about Turkish settlements in Cyprus. I met a woman once who was physically removed from her home in Northern Cyprus, now lives in the UK and there's a Turkish family living in her actual home.

No one cares. When has the left wing mentioned anything about Turkish settlements? any boycott movements? in fact the left are keen to get Turkey into the EU.

Israelis know what the reason is for the double standard. It's fairly obvious.

As for "collective punishment" - Gazans voted for Hamas.

If the British citizens voted for an internationally proscribed terrorist group which was founded on the principle of carrying out genocide and perpetual conflict against its neighbour - we couldn't then claim innocence when that neighbour hit back against our attacks.
Reply 4330
Not just ISIS or Syria, basically any global conflict.

Look at how no one gives a hoot about Turkish settlements in Cyprus. I met a woman once who was physically removed from her home in Northern Cyprus, now lives in the UK and there's a Turkish family living in her actual home.

No one cares. When has the left wing mentioned anything about Turkish settlements? any boycott movements? in fact the left are keen to get Turkey into the EU.

Israelis know what the reason is for the double standard. It's fairly obvious.

As for "collective punishment" - Gazans voted for Hamas.

If the British citizens voted for an internationally proscribed terrorist group which was founded on the principle of carrying out genocide and perpetual conflict against its neighbour - we couldn't then claim innocence when that neighbour hit back against our attacks.

I completely agree, I've said myself many times the hurrah is caused by the fact it's the 'smelly jews' (I'm not saying Jews are smelly it's a form of caricature, so please don't card me moderators) who are killing Palestinians. What I find interesting is how nobody actually seems to care about the Palestinian people enough other than to use them as a pawn for Islamists agendas and the lefty anti western agenda.

People often don't know what's best for them, I don't think Palestinians knew what was best for them - how could they? They've lived a very rough existence next to a nice and prosperous state. Despite what you may say, most people there are ordinary human beings and like any person strive for a safe place to live where they can raise their kids. Their leadership will never provide it, because that's not their aim. Not to mention that repeatedly killing women and children will create more terrorists hell bent on destroying Israel.

You can't compare the UK Population to Palestinian lol. Apples and oranges.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you hear what she was saying though? went straight into Jewish conspiracies.

That's the state of the left wing these days - the new anti-semites of Europe. A loathsome bunch and no mistake.

Yep, she talked about the illuminati amidst her yells of 'Shame on You', among other, equally laughable conspiracies.

Well for the most part the rocket attacks have reduced by around 40%-60% as a daily average. There have been around 3 spikes I think. One of which was yesterday when 80-ish were fired into Israel - although that's still down from the 120+ before the ground offensive.

Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why don't you do something about the 100,000 Kashmiris mass murdered by Indian army gandus instead of chatting **** on here?

"They are extremely hypocritical" hahaha the irony
Pro-palestinians

Is that better or worse than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lj3nbhj9TU
Reply 4334
Original post by Inzamam99
Why don't you do something about the 100,000 Kashmiris mass murdered by Indian army gandus instead of chatting **** on here?

"They are extremely hypocritical" hahaha the irony

As soon as they let the Kashmiri Pandits re-settle peacefully and as soon as they stop waving ISIS flags and as soon as Pakistan stop sending their ISIS sponsored militias and as soon as Pakistan stop violating the ceasefire :wink:

I'm not bringing up the hundreds of people killed in KPK (more than in Gaza until recently 'operations prophets sword' LOL), the Balochi leader murdered not along ago. Must feel lame knowing a majority of the country doesn't even want to be Pakistan lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
I completely agree, I've said myself many times the hurrah is caused by the fact it's the 'smelly jews' (I'm not saying Jews are smelly it's a form of caricature, so please don't card me moderators) who are killing Palestinians. What I find interesting is how nobody actually seems to care about the Palestinian people enough other than to use them as a pawn for Islamists agendas and the lefty anti western agenda.

That's the amazing thing about it is that palestinians are actually incredibly unpopular amongst their own people - yet are used as a weapon against Jews.

Look at Yarmouk. Assad starved nearly 2,000 palestinians to death. No one marched for them. There's pictures of them emaciated like Ethiopians in the 80's. Not a single pro-palestinian protester was out on the streets. They don't have any love for palestinians. It's hatred for Jews.

People often don't know what's best for them, I don't think Palestinians knew what was best for them - how could they? They've lived a very rough existence next to a nice and prosperous state. Despite what you may say, most people there are ordinary human beings and like any person strive for a safe place to live where they can raise their kids. Their leadership will never provide it, because that's not their aim. Not to mention that repeatedly killing women and children will create more terrorists hell bent on destroying Israel.

You can't compare the UK Population to Palestinian lol. Apples and oranges.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one denies that 'palestinians' have it rough. I think it's exaggerated though. I mean you compare Gaza to the slums in India

They would cut off an arm to live in Gaza.

Gaza's obesity rate climbed 16%

So it's important to keep things in proportion. The life expectancy in Gaza is better than some areas in Scotland. It's better than neighbour Egypt and Turkey - that's mainly down to Israel.
Original post by miavdbt

As well as gypsies, Slavs (where he could get his hands on them), and homosexuals.

I did mentioned Homosexuals

Ultimately, everyone who wasn't Aryan German whom Hitler managed to get his hands on.

How come he never killed every Frenchman?
Polish?
Austrian?

They were after all, non german-aryan, most of Hitler's command staff(and Hitler himself) was non-aryan, the Aryan population made up a grand total of 6% of Germany's population. The Blue eyed Blonde Haired perfect German has been vastly blown out of proportion by western propaganda in the past fifty years.

Gee, I wonder what would have happened if he ever got his hands on the Middle East and Africa! Pretty sure he wasn't that fond of blacks either, now was he?

He was as Racist as anyone of his era towards Blacks, he certainly deemed them to be inferior, you can speculate all you want about what he would have done. Ultimately in all his rhetoric the only ethnic group he ever expressed a desire to eradicate in speech or action was the Jews.

Citizens of every captured territory were sent there during the war. Where do you get your textbooks from? Whitepride.com?

Stop twisting what I am saying, it's disingenuous.
Obviously people from other nations were sent to the camps, but they were as I said, either dissidents, cripples or Jews or as you pointed out gypsies.

Not perfectly healthy, obedient non-Aryans.
Hitler expressed constant admiration for many European races the Britis especially and non-eruopeans such as the Japanese and the Chinese

to quote him
Pride in one's own race and that does not imply contempt for other races is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

I am dealing with your poor contentions that Hitler wanted to kill all Non-Aryans. Stop diverting the issue elsewhere it's not condusive to polite or intelligent debate.

Which Historians? He holds superior responsibility either way. He put in the mechanisms that allowed monsters capable of carrying out the holocaust to exist.

Oh of course he holds responsibility, I never said anything otherwise, to do so would be just plain silly. All Historians essentially, only a small handful state he was fully aware of it's conceptions.

Though I agree, weather he sat in his bedroom and planned it all out himself, or just gave it the happy nod when he found out Reinhard Heydrich had been progressing it smoothly, is an irellivent thing to niggle over.

Up until now, I have not seen convincing evidence to back up this unconventional statement.
What would you consider convincing evidence?

I have provided you with the Worldwide Clinical definitional process of Psychopathy and showed how he failed to meet the standard criteria.

You have to understand Psychopathy is a real clinically diagnosed Behavioural Disorder, it's not just a byword for a nasty person or a killer.

Hitler may have been Evil, but that does not mean he was a Psychopath, he may have killed millions of people but that does not mean he was a Psychopath. There are set behavioural, emotional and cognitive patterns and activities an individual must meet before they are classified as a Psychopath. Psychopaths themselves vary hugely in degrees of manifestation, the TV Crime-Drama view is not an accurate one, they are not all cold, emotionless robots like TV's Dexter Morgan or Hannibal Lecter.
You can say a lot for Hitler, Narcissist, Megalomaniac, deluded or just go for plain morally subjective evil or bad or a monster.

But by stringent medical definitions he was not a Psychopath, not by a long shot.

For the record, Psychopathy is an obsession of mine and I do have a degree focus on Psychology, everything I have said is easily verifiable from a quick Google or from reading chapter one of any medical diagnostical manual or even laymens book on the subject.

Either way, the jews were semitic. The Arabs would have been right up there on his hit list, along with gypsies, slavs and jews. So if you are wanting to finish Hitler's job, you'd have to eradicate the Arabs too. People who you seem to be rather fond of, it would seem.

Firstly I am not fond of Arabs at all, not really sure how you got that impression.

He certainly detested the Arabs. If memory serves me correctly in Mein Kampf he refers to them as " At best lacquered half-apes who are anxious to experience the lash" but he also stated on numerous occasions to his Military adivsors and political confidants that he had no wish to attempt a conflict as he thought they were unruly and as such unruleable and any attempt to subjugate or invade would be futile.
He was happy forming polite alliances and leaft it at that.

Might he have changed his attitude had he been successful in Europe?
Possibly, but it's just speculation, certainly not for a few generations he would not have been able to hold onto conquered Europe and attempt to subdue the Middle-East.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, have you actually researched Hitler, his life, his statements and his policies outside of GCSE History and a few History Channel Doc's?

And as a Final Question, earlier you mentioned you thought I should have myself "checked out".
I am curious what Mental illness or condition do you think I suffer from?
It would be nice to see if you were right.
Original post by Ggmu!
As soon as they let the Kashmiri Pandits re-settle peacefully and as soon as they stop waving ISIS flags and as soon as Pakistan stop sending their ISIS sponsored militias and as soon as Pakistan stop violating the ceasefire :wink:

I'm not bringing up the hundreds of people killed in KPK (more than in Gaza until recently 'operations prophets sword' LOL), the Balochi leader murdered not along ago. Must feel lame knowing a majority of the country doesn't even want to be Pakistan lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good trolling. I won't honour that with a response :smile:
Reply 4338
That's the amazing thing about it is that palestinians are actually incredibly unpopular amongst their own people - yet are used as a weapon against Jews.

Look at Yarmouk. Assad starved nearly 2,000 palestinians to death. No one marched for them. There's pictures of them emaciated like Ethiopians in the 80's. Not a single pro-palestinian protester was out on the streets. They don't have any love for palestinians. It's hatred for Jews.

No one denies that 'palestinians' have it rough. I think it's exaggerated though. I mean you compare Gaza to the slums in India

They would cut off an arm to live in Gaza.

Gaza's obesity rate climbed 16%

So it's important to keep things in proportion. The life expectancy in Gaza is better than some areas in Scotland. It's better than neighbour Egypt and Turkey - that's mainly down to Israel.

I've always thought and said exactly the same. The very people who profess to care so much seem to show the opposite in practice. I'm glad to have seen someone see that for what it is. Hatred for Jews makes up a huge part of this.

I'll have to check statistics for that, but an abundance of food doesn't mean an educated population that vote for a decent government.

I need to read more into their living conditions but it seems you want to believe they've had it good enough to make the right decisions which I find very hard to believe.

And India has a future at least, it's not even comparable lol. Sad to say but these slums are being cleared everyday for new developments :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hamas has once again broke a ceasefire so it's clear they won't stop until Israel is burnt to the ground. On that basis Israel have every right to decimate Hamas one way or another

Latest

Trending

Trending