The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Inzamam99
Why don't you do something about the 100,000 Kashmiris mass murdered by Indian army gandus instead of chatting **** on here?

"They are extremely hypocritical" hahaha the irony

i should inform you that this thread is discussing islamist propaganda focussed on palestine, not kashmir. if we are going to start revealing in depth the islamist bs madeup about all their conflicts around the globe currently this thread would be 10 times as busy

if you want to contribute to the thread topic , you can consider why pakistan hasnt sent its home-made islamist terrorist groups to help hamas in palestine hmmm?
He's in Israeli shill which is why he ignores every post he can't answer and answers the rest of them with:

You never hated Israel because of their actions but rather because of the fact they are Jewish.

How does it feel to be a racist?
Original post by Suetonius
Given that 1.5 million people are contained within an area the size of the Isle of Wight with no means of escape, where would you consider not to be a 'civilian area'?

There are various areas of agriculture in the region and Hamas has designated zones where they could easily station their rockets however they chose to harbour them in schools, UN hospitals and very densely populated areas.

I must say the support people like you give to Hamas begs the question- who's side are you really on in the fight against terrorism? I can't help but think you would aide them
Original post by Ggmu!
I've always thought and said exactly the same. The very people who profess to care so much seem to show the opposite in practice. I'm glad to have seen someone see that for what it is. Hatred for Jews makes up a huge part of this.

I'll have to check statistics for that, but an abundance of food doesn't mean an educated population that vote for a decent government.

I need to read more into their living conditions but it seems you want to believe they've had it good enough to make the right decisions which I find very hard to believe.

And India has a future at least, it's not even comparable lol. Sad to say but these slums are being cleared everyday for new developments :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not saying things are rosy. The point I'm trying to make is that the narrative of being hungry, poor and so desperate as to turn to violence, isn't quite true.

Anyway, we can see the disparity between Gaza and WB. Why such a disparity if Israel is seen as the problem? why are their lives in WB so much better than Gaza?

Could it be that there are no rockets or tunnels from WB?
Original post by MASTER265
You never hated Israel because of their actions but rather because of the fact they are Jewish.

How does it feel to be a racist?

When all goes to ****, accuse them of anti-semitism.

Here we go lads, woooooooooooooo

There's a very good reason why the world's foremost moral leaders- Mandela, Gandhi, Tutu etc. are/were pro-Palestinian
Original post by Sic semper erat
islamonazis have fired 35 rockets at Israel today, 4 of them landed in Gaza

And if anyone was killed from those 4 landing in Gaza, Israel gets the blame.
When all goes to ****, accuse them of anti-semitism.

Here we go lads, woooooooooooooo

There's a very good reason why the world's foremost moral leaders- Mandela, Gandhi, Tutu etc. are/were pro-Palestinian

Syrian war contributed to 170,000+ civilians deaths, Iraq- 450,000 deaths, Iraq Iran conflict 100,000+ on both sides...I could go on from Afghanistan to Libya to Yemen to Somalia the total numbers go into the millions.

How quick were we do stage an outrage against these Muslim nations hey?

more Muslims have died at the hands of Muslims yet because the Israelis are Jewish they always top the discussion and will always do. Israel has contributed the least amount of casualties compared to the Islamic States and yet these Islamic States hate Israel the most.

The fact is it's because Israel is Jewish and a Muslim dictator could kill 100 million civilians but you guys would always hate Israel more. You are anti Jewish and always will be
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pinzgauer
And if anyone was killed from those 4 landing in Gaza, Israel gets the blame.

People don't hate Israel for what they do but rather due to the fact it is a Jewish nation. Assad, Taliban, Iran, Saddam, blair, bush, gaddafi... The list goes on never got the hate Israel currently gets yet these guys have far more blood on their hands
There's certainly more than a whiff of anti-semitism when the left wing in Europe are marching more vociferously against the Jewish state than the Arabs in the region.
What do you make of it, WWIII?

[video="youtube;8vPla7pqqmQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vPla7pqqmQ[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pinzgauer
Pro-palestinians

oh my, and i thought there were some morons on tsr, just check that women out. i dont thinks shes smart enough to open a history book let alone read it. illuminati? on another day she could be marching with the bnp
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah, screw Israel for allowing AID supplies through and obeying ceasefires.
I cant imagine being in their shoes...those people have lost their children and loved ones. I think they have the right to be angry.
Reply 4353
Original post by BismaKhan
I cant imagine being in their shoes...those people have lost their children and loved ones. I think they have the right to be angry.

Yes, when I get angry the first thing that springs to my mind is to become a member of the Third Reich.
Meh, they've a right to be mad.
If I was a Palestinian I would be getting a knife out and stabbing as many of the baby killing ***** as I could.

Sticks and stones and all that. The jews will never let go of the holocaust because it somehow in their eyes, and in the eyes of many of their supporters, legitimises everything that they are currently doing.

The Palestinians are paying for the sins of the Germans, and they really are paying for those sins in blood. They have a right to be aggrieved
Original post by XMaramena
Yet more Hamas hiding like cowards behind innocent children because they're not man enough to face the music.

I don't really buy this line.

Even if Hamas were using the UN School as some kind of shield, is it proportionate to bomb it? I don't think it is.

It seems totally irresponsible, and perhaps even illegal, to identify a target in a civillian building and proceed to blow it to buggary.
Original post by Snagprophet
Yeah, screw Israel for allowing AID supplies through and obeying ceasefires.

Why is Israel innocent?
Original post by BismaKhan

How do you know those protesters have lost family? :confused:
Original post by Huskaris
If I was a Palestinian I would be getting a knife out and stabbing as many of the baby killing ***** as I could.

Sticks and stones and all that. The jews will never let go of the holocaust because it somehow in their eyes, and in the eyes of many of their supporters, legitimises everything that they are currently doing.

The Palestinians are paying for the sins of the Germans, and they really are paying for those sins in blood. They have a right to be aggrieved

I don't think the average Jew on the street is to blame. Although the government of Israel is obviously unrelenting in its murder of innocent people, I certainly don't harbor any resentment for the average non-decision making, non-combative Jew.

Latest