The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sevchenko
Wenger: "Giroud was not ready today - I don't know if I will play him in the Community Shield"

Damn Wenger sounds pissed

Good. I hope he doesn't play on Sunday.
Reply 2461
Original post by barneystin
interesting.

is this because of our new medical team?

I don't think so tbh, a lot of teams are using these now, it just makes it easier to monitor players during training. Zlatan was famously wearing one during a match last year. I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of training Arsenal players with these last season before the new physio guy arrived. They sound pretty cool though. :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
He's a spanner.

Some of the things he's been saying over the past few days really do show he true colours if being an obnoxious fool with his head far too up his own arse.

He's been doing a lot of backtracking later! His campaign flopped so hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know man.

like the tweets where he was like he actually has the financial statements for every year sitting with him and he analyses them every year. Like thanks mate (y). Really needed you to do that for me. Have a cookie.:rolleyes:

Actually met Robbie on his morning commute. Nice guy tbf.
oi do any of you chaps visit that arsenal sub reddit - fxcking cringe, my word.

filled with yanks who only started supporting 2 years ago. There was a poster who called the gawd Thierry " Tezza"

fxcking Tezza...avin' a fxcking laugh

they also seem to worship jenkinson. I hate this new gen of arsenal fans.
the Soccer subreddit is good though.
Reply 2464
Original post by sevchenko
Wenger: "Giroud was not ready today - I don't know if I will play him in the Community Shield"

Damn Wenger sounds pissed

Yah.Giroud was piss poor today.He should be a squad player at best.I think we should go for Balotelli.
Original post by barneystin
interesting.

is this because of our new medical team?

Original post by llys
I don't think so tbh, a lot of teams are using these now, it just makes it easier to monitor players during training. Zlatan was famously wearing one during a match last year. I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of training Arsenal players with these last season before the new physio guy arrived. They sound pretty cool though. :cool:

I seem to remember Arsene talking about the levels they can monitor player today, when talking about Wilshere. He referred to him saying they knew he was in the red before his ankle fracture. I read another article saying they can tell from how long a players foot stay in contact with the ground how tired they are, you become more flat footed as you tire, and how when monitoring all these things like heart rates, acceleration rates over the long term you come to the conclusion of 'being in the red' as to overall fatigue and hence injury risk for a player.
He's a spanner.

Some of the things he's been saying over the past few days really do show he true colours if being an obnoxious fool with his head far too up his own arse.

He's been doing a lot of backtracking later! His campaign flopped so hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://vine.co/v/MIwbhXBjitQ
He's a spanner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fits in well doesn't he.
Reply 2468

"I genuinely genuinely genuinely x1000..."

Cringe
Expecting city to humble us 3 or 4-0 next week. The transfer window hasn't been good enough and if it isn't fixed soon I want wenger gone. A cm and a ST by the end of the week if I ever have to see flamini or arteta play again im switching clubs
Reply 2470
Original post by baconbutty
expecting city to humble us 3 or 4-0 next week. The transfer window hasn't been good enough and if it isn't fixed soon i want wenger gone. A cm and a st by the end of the week if i ever have to see flamini or arteta play again im switching clubs

Where you been!

I was wondering what happened to you :O
Original post by SHOO
"I genuinely genuinely genuinely x1000..."

Cringe

interestingly Robbie says he has it on good authority that the video of the guy having a meltdown after Villa ('YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF GAZIDIS' that guy) was actually watched by Gazidis and Co.
Expecting city to humble us 3 or 4-0 next week. The transfer window hasn't been good enough and if it isn't fixed soon I want wenger gone. A cm and a ST by the end of the week if I ever have to see flamini or arteta play again im switching clubs

It could be worse, you could have Cleverley and an overweight Anderson instead of Flamini and Arteta.

Surely once Walcott & Ozil return you can just play Sanchez centrally? Or even give Campbell a try.
Reply 2473

I missed you <3
Original post by sr90
It could be worse, you could have Cleverley and an overweight Anderson instead of Flamini and Arteta.

Surely once Walcott & Ozil return you can just play Sanchez centrally? Or even give Campbell a try.

Man, is Anderson still at Utd? I thought you guys had sold him already lol. I don't know which two are worse tbh, they're all really quite awful.
Original post by So Instinct
Fits in well doesn't he.

Said the Liverpool fan. As if your sense of entitlement wasn't enough :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Said the Liverpool fan. As if your sense of entitlement wasn't enough :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, not ever worth it.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Man, is Anderson still at Utd? I thought you guys had sold him already lol. I don't know which two are worse tbh, they're all really quite awful.

Unfortunately so, nobody will go near him because of his fitness/injury record/poor form and if that doesn't deter other clubs his ridiculous wages do. He's on £80k per week :/ Fortunately his contract is up next summer.
Still haven't gotten over it I see.
Jenkinson concedes a penalty in his debut... Sooner we get rid of that ****cunt the better.

Latest