The Student Room Group

What GCSE's is everyone most worried about getting back?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JC_Costales
The only one I did from that was of mice and men.... The other for me was lord of the flies

How did you think the OMM went? I think the first part of the question was about George and Lennie's relationship. The other was about relationships in general throughout the novella. I'm worried because my answer was a bit too generic rather than focused

Posted from TSR Mobile
English lit and physics both were awful am not looking forward to getting them back 😭
I just realky hope I manage to get a B in eng lit, man I messed up the exams so badly hahaa
Original post by easyaspirsquared
I just realky hope I manage to get a B in eng lit, man I messed up the exams so badly hahaa

Don't worry, this guy in my year relied on the invigilator to give the half way through mark. The guy didn't hear her so he didn't move on to the second section of the Eng Lit paper until 10 mins before the exam ended :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn those are some good grades.... Do you like want to go to Oxbridge to study economics?

Yeah Cambridge if I can get the AS grades
Original post by TheNicholas
Yeah Cambridge if I can get the AS grades

Good for you :smile: I hope you make it
Original post by BeeBuzz
How did you think the OMM went? I think the first part of the question was about George and Lennie's relationship. The other was about relationships in general throughout the novella. I'm worried because my answer was a bit too generic rather than focused

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here's what I put:

How george an lennie have a pet- master relationship and used quotes to support it

How the workers have very little relationships with each other

Curleys wife

Didnt get to finish though.....
Original post by BeeBuzz
Did anyone do the aqa english lit exam, specifically on An Inspector Calls or Of Mice and Men?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I did both of them.
Original post by Lozzie97
Yeah, I did both of them.

Which question did you pick for the AIC? I chose the one about Eva Smith. I chose that after like 15 mins of deciding which question to do /:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here's what I put:

How george an lennie have a pet- master relationship and used quotes to support it

How the workers have very little relationships with each other

Curleys wife

Didnt get to finish though.....

I talked about George and Lennies relationship being like that of father and son (however, now thinking about it, everyone probably put that). I like the pet-master interpretation better. For the second part i just wrote random things about the relationships, not going into specific detail :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BeeBuzz
Which question did you pick for the AIC? I chose the one about Eva Smith. I chose that after like 15 mins of deciding which question to do /:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I chose the Eva Smith one too. How did you find the exam?
If i get a B in english..... i will be beyond pissed.
Original post by BeeBuzz
I talked about George and Lennies relationship being like that of father and son (however, now thinking about it, everyone probably put that). I like the pet-master interpretation better. For the second part i just wrote random things about the relationships, not going into specific detail :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Youd still get a good number of marks though..... You can never know tbh :smile:
Original post by whydoidothis?
If i get a B in english..... i will be beyond pissed.

Same here mate :frown:
Good for you :smile: I hope you make it

You too, best of luck
I chose the Eva Smith one too. How did you find the exam?

It was ok i think. I didn't really have too many points to make about Eva. I basically just blabbed on about vulnerability, responsibility, power and social classes. How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Youd still get a good number of marks though..... You can never know tbh :smile:

Hopefully :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BeeBuzz
It was ok i think. I didn't really have too many points to make about Eva. I basically just blabbed on about vulnerability, responsibility, power and social classes. How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was okay. Can't remember anything specific but I guess that means I didn't find it awful. English is definitely not my favourite subject though. I prefer maths and science and French, basically I prefer almost anything. :P
Additional science!
It was okay. Can't remember anything specific but I guess that means I didn't find it awful. English is definitely not my favourite subject though. I prefer maths and science and French, basically I prefer almost anything. :P

Ugh don't get me started on English. I mean the books were good but the actual essay writing...blah. I love science...well only Biology haha. I really like maths and psychology too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest