The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
He is hilarious. Dont hate please

I didn't go Alhamdulillah. It was madness! He got arrested. Read my earlier post

Why did he get arrested? Was it not very organised?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, my bad :redface:
No, I don't want a mixed wedding. I'm gonna keep it segregated and halal inshaAllah :tongue: too much fitna goes on in mixed weddings which is why I avoid those kinda weddings. No man will be invited to the wedding party (well my husband and my 2 brothers might come in right at the end but not sure..)

Wbu

Why do people do that? Bring their husband in towards the end? He is gonna see you in the end anyways. It is really awkward for your female guests because they have to wrap their scrafzzz on their scalp. Beasides too much fitna what if he decides to leave me for my best friendszz? Naaa boo, my husband is gonna stay locked up at home in a tiny room where I will give him food twice a day because he won't be able to go gym (too much fitna) and don't want him to become fatsszz.

Me and my boo will elope.
Oh, my bad :redface:
No, I don't want a mixed wedding. I'm gonna keep it segregated and halal inshaAllah :tongue: too much fitna goes on in mixed weddings which is why I avoid those kinda weddings. No man will be invited to the wedding party (well my husband and my 2 brothers might come in right at the end but not sure..)

Wbu

Getting married in November, once I've settled into university and completed my SW applications :rolleyes:. Although won't have the celebration ceremony until shortly after university, if we're still together by then.

TSR relationship mishaps have given me all the knowledge needed to sustain a successful marriage. inb4 divorce in 2 terms.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Getting married in November, once I've settled into university and completed my SW applications :rolleyes:. Although won't have the celebration ceremony until shortly after university, if we're still together by then.

TSR relationship mishaps have given me all the knowledge needed to sustain a successful marriage. inb4 divorce in 2 terms.

mashallah bro...

may i ask how old u are?
Original post by Canttellyou
Why did he get arrested? Was it not very organised?

Posted from TSR Mobile

2 thousand people attended and the whole of central london was jammed and it was just havoc basically. I was honestly ready and about to leave but my sis checked twitter and was told he got arrested (but we just found out the police took him away for security reasons because people were honestly rushing eachother and some even got pickpocketed.

He had no security. My friend was there and she said the hijabis were going crazyyyyyy. Some were crying and even climbing fences to catch a glimpse of him. He's not even THAT famous. Girls are so crazy these days wallahi. I'm just so grateful I wasn't part of the crazy frenzy because it would've just been a waste of time and energy because he didn't get the chance to meet his fans.

Original post by Chukkeigh
Why do people do that? Bring their husband in towards the end? He is gonna see you in the end anyways. It is really awkward for your female guests because they have to wrap their scrafzzz on their scalp. Beasides too much fitna what if he decides to leave me for my best friendszz? Naaa boo, my husband is gonna stay locked up at home in a tiny room where I will give him food twice a day because he won't be able to go gym (too much fitna) and don't want him to become fatsszz.

Me and my boo will elope.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!! you're too much wallahi :rofl:

Omg what?!?!?! you're not even 19 yet! have you found a girl?

Btw whats the point of being married and them having the celebration after 3 years (I assume thats when you'll be done with uni) ? :lol:
Original post by hugoalmeida
mashallah bro...

may i ask how old u are?

Thanks, 18.

Omg what?!?!?! you're not even 19 yet! have you found a girl?

Btw whats the point of being married and them having the celebration after 3 years (I assume thats when you'll be done with uni) ? :lol:

The former wasn't really difficult. Convincing the parents that I was mature enough, however :K:

Because I'm tryna ****.. lmao, no. In all seriousness I'm not looking to wait. I don't want a celebration although she does and I don't want to fork out the money I've saved up working for university accommodation etc..

It's not even a necessity, I see a celebration as being a pointless waste of money but meh..
Thanks, 18.

The former wasn't really difficult. Convincing the parents that I was mature enough, however :K:

Because I'm tryna ****.. lmao, no. In all seriousness I'm not looking to wait. I don't want a celebration although she does and I don't want to fork out the money I've saved up working for university accommodation etc..

It's not even a necessity, I see a celebration as being a pointless waste of money but meh..

MashaAllah bro!! I pray a lifetime of happiness for you and your future wifey and may Allah make you those that help eachother to enter jannah. Say Ameen! :biggrin:

Where is she orig from? Soz if its too personal
2 thousand people attended and the whole of central london was jammed and it was just havoc basically. I was honestly ready and about to leave but my sis checked twitter and was told he got arrested (but we just found out the police took him away for security reasons because people were honestly rushing eachother and some even got pickpocketed.

He had no security. My friend was there and she said the hijabis were going crazyyyyyy. Some were crying and even climbing fences to catch a glimpse of him. He's not even THAT famous. Girls are so crazy these days wallahi. I'm just so grateful I wasn't part of the crazy frenzy because it would've just been a waste of time and energy because he didn't get the chance to meet his fans.

Wow, just the image of hijabi's climbing over the fence to see a boy :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eyeball:
Is this guy one of the male huriis of jannah :/
Original post by Al-farhan

OMG!! There are male huriis of jannah? News to me. Hope they are fit!!!

Don't hate brother.
BTW to the Somali boys on this forum: Do ya help out at home?

Original post by Canttellyou
Wow, just the image of hijabi's climbing over the fence to see a boy :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't realise he was that famous until today. I've been watching his videos for years. I wish not that many people attended so i could've got the chance to meet him :frown:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407106703.664865.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407106722.856495.jpg

That girl with the turban at the top though lmaooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
OMG!! There are male huriis of jannah? News to me. Hope they are fit!!!

Don't hate brother.

Not hating, just asking:tongue:
Ps I have seen some of his vids, to me personally romanatwood is better or the scary snowman.
I didn't realise he was that famous until today. I've been watching his videos for years. I wish not that many people attended so i could've got the chance to meet him :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Oh man, my sister showed me these pictures..poor guy. Nobody even cares about Sheikh :lol:
He is very very goodlooking though :colone:
BTW to the Somali boys on this forum: Do ya help out at home?

NO.
Manz don't go into the kitchen, waa ceeb :nope:
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, girls have gone craycray. I cannot believe so many turned up :eek:

Congratulations!! MashaaA!
May you have a wonderful marriage full of blessings inshaaA :smile:
NO.
Manz do go into the kitchen, waa ceeb :nope:

Smh it is due to this mentality that we are in a 20+ year civil war. If boyz stayed in the kitchen and let the gals do the hard work, I would be in liddo beach with my baati and shaah in my hand atm.
Not hating, just asking:tongue:
Ps I have seen some of his vids, to me personally romanatwood is better or the scary snowman.

The guy is a pretty boii- enough said. I need a caveman. Romanatwood used to be better before, the snowman is boring! Brother, I had faith in you! What happened? Manz is into boring stuffz.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I knew people knew of them but woah, all the hijabi's in London showed up. And that turban is so big what did she put in there?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending