The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
Congratulations!! MashaaA!
May you have a wonderful marriage full of blessings inshaaA :smile:

I think manzz is playing youz a fool and is talking out of his arse.

Just saying bb xoxo.
:rofl:
Oh man, my sister showed me these pictures..poor guy. Nobody even cares about Sheikh :lol:
He is very very goodlooking though :colone:

Hahahahahah I feel sorry for sheikh man :frown: hes a cool guy too

Yes, he (adam) is very cute :colondollar: but he's too overrated imo lol. Girls were acting as if the guy who got kicked out of saudi for being too good looking came lol! some were even acting as if they've never seen a male their entire life judging by the pics :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Canttellyou
I knew people knew of them but woah, all the hijabi's in London showed up. And that turban is so big what did she put in there?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

God knows..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123

Yes, he (adam) is very cute :colondollar: but he's too overrated imo lol. Girls were acting as if the guy who got kicked out of saudi for being too good looking came lol! some were even acting as if they've never seen a male their entire life judging by the pics :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wth guys i just saw that scene now i cant get it out of my head such a shock...

how on earth can i 4get that and sleep normally?? lol
Original post by hugoalmeida
wth guys i just saw that scene now i cant get it out of my head such a shock...

how on earth can i 4get that and sleep normally?? lol

What scene bruh?
Original post by Chukkeigh
I think manzz is playing youz a fool and is talking out of his arse.

Just saying bb xoxo.

Aha no he's not like that :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! My sister and I were laughing saying he probably got lost somewhere in the crowd while all the girls tried getting to Adam, because I'm sure he wasn't there when police were surrounding Adam :rofl:

:rofl: that girl with the turban though, crazy! Have you seen that picture where they're all gathered in the park, it looks like there's going to be a protest or something :eek:
MashaAllah bro!! I pray a lifetime of happiness for you and your future wifey and may Allah make you those that help eachother to enter jannah. Say Ameen! :biggrin:

Where is she orig from? Soz if its too personal

mirin ur belif

I'm kidding :K:

Gotta sleep for that work. Ciao.
Smh it is due to this mentality that we are in a 20+ year civil war. If boyz stayed in the kitchen and let the gals do the hard work, I would be in liddo beach with my baati and shaah in my hand atm.

I meant to say don't go into kitchen< I was expecting a more colourful reply.
But you were pretty calm at it.
I think things are changing now, but the older generation aunties still insist on no man goes to the kitchen.
These days guys are having to get into the kitchen out of necessity:colone:
Sorry to jump in the convo :smile:. Can I ask who is the Shiekh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brown shuga

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is the brown to ya sugar bbzzz xoxo.
What scene bruh?

im literally scarred 4 tonight... its a scene from breaking bad
so unexpected
Original post by Al-farhan
I meant to say don't go into kitchen< I was expecting a more colourful reply.
But you were pretty calm at it.
I think things are changing now, but the older generation aunties still insist on no man goes to the kitchen.
These days guys are having to get into the kitchen out of necessity:colone:

Are you implying that gals can't cook?!!!

If so...

You are correct my brother.
Aha no he's not like that :biggrin:

I know! My sister and I were laughing saying he probably got lost somewhere in the crowd while all the girls tried getting to Adam, because I'm sure he wasn't there when police were surrounding Adam :rofl:

:rofl: that girl with the turban though, crazy! Have you seen that picture where they're all gathered in the park, it looks like there's going to be a protest or something :eek:

Hahahaha omg thats exactly what I said when i saw the pics :lol: poor shieikh

yeah I have! Central london was crazy. I hate crowded places with a passion so i'm glad i didnt go. I wish it was more organised. He clearly didn't think this through properly. He's going birmingham on tuesday which I predict will be even worse as there is a larger muslim community over there :redface:

Btw slightly off topic, have you seen his bollywood love prank? Its soooooooooooooo funny and my favourite video of theirs.
He is the brown to ya sugar bbzzz xoxo.

Lool! But seriously who is it? What is his name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is from TruestoryASA (him and adam saleh's youtube account) :smile: The dark bengali one
He is from TruestoryASA (him and adam saleh's youtube account) :smile: The dark bengali one

Oh him. All this time I thought you guys were talking about an actual Shiekh😱. Thanks. All that people came to see him, I did not know he was that famous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh him. All this time I thought you guys were talking about an actual Shiekh. Thanks. All that people came to see him, I did not know he was that famous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha dont blame you :tongue:

Did you go today?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
mirin ur belif

I'm kidding :K:

Gotta sleep for that work. Ciao.

Oh lol.

Night :smile:
Hahaha dont blame you :tongue:

Did you go today?

I don't live in London.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahaha omg thats exactly what I said when i saw the pics :lol: poor shieikh

yeah I have! Central london was crazy. I hate crowded places with a passion so i'm glad i didnt go. I wish it was more organised. He clearly didn't think this through properly. He's going birmingham on tuesday which I predict will be even worse as there is a larger muslim community over there :redface:

Btw slightly off topic, have you seen his bollywood love prank? Its soooooooooooooo funny and my favourite video of theirs.

:lol:
I know but he really should have sorted everything out properly because I'm sure something like this happened in Dubai where mall security had to keep him in a certain room telling everyone he wasn't there anymore :redface:
Yeh it's going to be worse because there'll be people travelling down from the north too (maybe) to see him...I'm not going though aha...the distance to how much I want to see him ratio isn't very appealing :biggrin:
No I haven't! Is that on their main channel?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending