The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JPiddy
What exams did you do ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I done highers this year :smile:
Original post by TheFOMaster
Oh yeah, I'm an experienced member of SQ, and Asklepios hasn't checked up the most recent information. Look at this link here:

http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/SQA_RESULTS_DELAYED_POSTAGE_ISSUES.html

What is SQ ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scottish Qualifications. (#scotquals)

Funny the link doesnt work...

Scottish Qualifications. Been chilling about these parts for like 3-4 years now. Helped write your results day guide. KINDA A BIG DEAL.

jk, sorry everyone, ily all
Reply 665
Oh yeah, I'm an experienced member of SQ, and Asklepios hasn't checked up the most recent information. Look at this link here:

http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/SQA_RESULTS_DELAYED_POSTAGE_ISSUES.html

It was all so legit until the .html :eyebrow:
Scottish Qualifications. Been chilling about these parts for like 3-4 years now. Helped write your results day guide. KINDA A BIG DEAL.

Orly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are now officially my favourite person on Scot Quals. That was hilarious and worst of all I believed it for a second :tongue:

Not as big a deal as you of course babe. xo <3
Original post by Passwords
You are now officially my favourite person on Scot Quals. That was hilarious and worst of all I believed it for a second :tongue:

Shhhhhhh dont boost his ego!

Ive still not thought about results, yay
To any of you staying up later today (oh god!) what are you guys planning on doing? Me and a few friends might have a skype call whilst we are waiting for our results :smile:
Original post by Pennyarcade

Really not long now - just over 24 hours!!!
Original post by laurenmhari
not long now

Posted

I don't think you heard, but results were delayed until Thursday, postage issues relating to the commonwealth games in the Greater Glasgow area.
Original post by Pennyarcade

What ego? :wink:
I've been lurking on this thread for ages; I should probably say something!

Good luck everyone, let's just hope we all get good results but if not, don't give up hope. There is always another way to reach your goals.
I don't think you heard, but results were delayed until Thursday, postage issues relating to the commonwealth games in the Greater Glasgow area.

Yeah...I'm not falling for that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shaunthing
I've been lurking on this thread for ages; I should probably say something!

Good luck everyone, let's just hope we all get good results but if not, don't give up hope. There is always another way to reach your goals.

Good luck to you too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont think you realised that you have said the same thing 2 times now. Ironic.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407109262.646531.jpg ahh they're so close :frown: I'm unbelievably nervous!! Ps- That's the time I've received my email the last two years

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending