The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Not as different as yours :tongue:

I can always try and help, plus it'd be like Year 13 you'd do it.

Can you ask to do Maths in one year this year?

I'm all exotic :tongue:

Thank you :smile: The thing that's most annoying is that in Maths, I either do M1 and M2, or S1 and S2, or M1 and S1. For FM I have to know all four of them.
I'm definitely considering it, but still waiting on my IGCSEs since I'm certain I ****ed up one maths paper completely :tongue: But yeah, I can ask to do it—not sure if the school would be too happy with me, but I don't think they'd refuse :tongue: I'll see if I can speak to my head of form on Monday.

Thank you for all the help! :biggrin:
Original post by KythingToWrite
I'm all exotic :tongue:

Thank you :smile: The thing that's most annoying is that in Maths, I either do M1 and M2, or S1 and S2, or M1 and S1. For FM I have to know all four of them.
I'm definitely considering it, but still waiting on my IGCSEs since I'm certain I ****ed up one maths paper completely :tongue: But yeah, I can ask to do it—not sure if the school would be too happy with me, but I don't think they'd refuse :tongue: I'll see if I can speak to my head of form on Monday.

Thank you for all the help! :biggrin:

Oh, yeah do all of them :lol: M1-2/S1-2 are all easy!

You'll be fine :tongue: Kenyan power
Oh, yeah do all of them :lol: M1-2/S1-2 are all easy!

You'll be fine :tongue: Kenyan power

They better be :tongue:

... I'm not even Kenyan :tongue: (But close enough :tongue: )
Original post by KythingToWrite
They better be :tongue:

... I'm not even Kenyan :tongue: (But close enough :tongue: )

Tanzania sorry
Reply 424
Nah, it would have been quite a bit of efffort. I was one mark off an A overall, so I remarked, and it went down to 3 marks off a A overall :frown:

Ah man! A 'B' is still awesome though tbh so well done. :biggrin:
Reply 425
I am taking Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Economics +Philosophy/Ethics.

I have had a look and the Natural Sciences course looks fantastic!!!:biggrin:
However, I am always very low on confidence and don't think I have a chance of getting into Cambridge!!:s-smilie:
Original post by ER98
I am taking Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Economics +Philosophy/Ethics.

I have had a look and the Natural Sciences course looks fantastic!!!:biggrin:
However, I am always very low on confidence and don't think I have a chance of getting into Cambridge!!:s-smilie:

My confidence keeps wavering, sometimes I think I could definitely get in, other times I think I haven't got a chance! :tongue:
Reply 427
Original post by Gingerbread101
My confidence keeps wavering, sometimes I think I could definitely get in, other times I think I haven't got a chance! :tongue:

Join the club! Some days: *Do you know what? I am definitely capable of this*
Other days: *:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:*
Original post by ER98
Join the club! Some days: *Do you know what? I am definitely capable of this*
Other days: *:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:*

Literally me :lol:
Original post by Gingerbread101

Same! Although my confidence will probably be destroyed completely on results day:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 430
Original post by WinterWind
Same! Although my confidence will probably be destroyed completely on results day:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ditto!
Original post by Gorwell
Ditto!

I'm now constantly worrying about results day because I didn't work that hard during GCSEs:frown: I feel the majority of my exams went well but still it worries me. Anyway let's hope for the best:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm now constantly worrying about results day because I didn't work that hard during GCSEs:frown: I feel the majority of my exams went well but still it worries me. Anyway let's hope for the best:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths

What I fear most is disappointing results in the subjects I was supposed to do well:s-smilie:
What I fear most is disappointing results in the subjects I was supposed to do well:s-smilie:

thing is i worked really hard this year in AS but not all in gcse's but im really confident which was so bad in gcse's cause i got the worst results i couldve gotten. Hopefully not this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thing is i worked really hard this year in AS but not all in gcse's but im really confident which was so bad in gcse's cause i got the worst results i couldve gotten. Hopefully not this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess many people realised they could and should have done better in GCSEs after it's all finished (such as me:frown:). But I'm sure your hard work during AS will pay off!:smile:
I guess many people realised they could and should have done better in GCSEs after it's all finished (such as me:frown:). But I'm sure your hard work during AS will pay off!:smile:

i hope so, you will soon realise how amazkngly easy gcse's were in a months time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
i hope so, you will soon realise how amazkngly easy gcse's were in a months time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, GCSEs >>> AS

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm determined to work much harder in the sixth form, hopefully my future exams will go better!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, GCSEs >>> AS

I think one good thing about A Levels is that I don't have to do the subjects I hated anymore:biggrin: I guess I'll be more motivated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending