The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Slade Park 2014

There aren't very many people in the Facebook group, so I thought I'd post on here to see if anyone else is going to be living in Slade Park in September. I'm in flat B206. :smile:
Reply 1
It's nice to see that there are others who are going to live in Slade Park as well. I'm in flat B201, so I suppose it's quite close to where you live. Are you moving in on the 1st of September or during the weekend before Freshers? :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by maggiesoares
There aren't very many people in the Facebook group, so I thought I'd post on here to see if anyone else is going to be living in Slade Park in September. I'm in flat B206. :smile:

Hii :smile: I'm in the same flat. I'm so excited. Where are you from? What are you studying?:smile::smile:
Reply 3
Original post by CarolB
Hii :smile: I'm in the same flat. I'm so excited. Where are you from? What are you studying?:smile::smile:

Hi there! So nice to meet someone who's going to live in the same flat :smile: I'm from Sweden, but have recently lived in Oxford for a year, so I'm excited to be back, begin at Brookes and meet new friends. I'm going to study Communication, Media and Culture. How about you? Are you moving in on the 1st of September or later on? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Cavello
Hi there! So nice to meet someone who's going to live in the same flat :smile: I'm from Sweden, but have recently lived in Oxford for a year, so I'm excited to be back, begin at Brookes and meet new friends. I'm going to study Communication, Media and Culture. How about you? Are you moving in on the 1st of September or later on? :smile:

I'm from Switzerland :smile: I'm going to study International Relations adn Politics. I will move in on the 9th September if possible because I can't earlier. It's really nice to meet you. :smile::smile:
Original post by CarolB

Oh, that's so exciting!!! I'm from Canada, and I'll be studying publishing media. :smile: I don't move in until the 13th of September
Reply 6

i am also living at slade park from september but havent been given my room yet. does any know when i will find out what room im in
Original post by MarieC12
i am also living at slade park from september but havent been given my room yet. does any know when i will find out what room im in

It's on your tenancy agreement, so whenever you can download that you'll be able to see it. :smile:
Reply 8

i just looked and im alsi in flat B206
Reply 9
Original post by MarieC12
i just looked and im alsi in flat B206

Hi, nice to meet you! :smile: Where are you from? What are you going to study?:smile:
Hey, I am im slade park too :smile:. haven't been told my room yet though. I am going to study animal biology and conservation.
Just got my slade park info, flat A102
Original post by WolvesLad
Just got my slade park info, flat A102

I am Block A, Floor 1 Room 03A, so does that mean I am with you? It says my room type is a 5 bed ensuite, what does the 5 mean? =P
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Becca2014
I am Block A, Floor 1 Room 03A, so does that mean I am with you? It says my room type is a 5 bed ensuite though... doesn't mean I am sharing a room, does it? =P

My room is 02C so i think we on the same floor and block but different apartments. I dont think it means that you sharing rooms though
My room is 02C so i think we on the same floor and block but different apartments. I dont think it means that you sharing rooms though

The 5 confused me haha. Nice to meet someone from my floor =] I'm Becca.
The 5 confused me haha. Nice to meet someone from my floor =] I'm Becca.

Kinda guessed your name was becca haha, I'm mitesh. What course are you studying?
Kinda guessed your name was becca haha, I'm mitesh. What course are you studying?

Forgot I used my real name xD. Animal Biology and Conservation, you?
Forgot I used my real name xD. Animal Biology and Conservation, you?

Mechanical engineering, I've yet to see anybody else doing it in these forums though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending