The Student Room Group

Debenhams Restaraunt Assistant Telephone interview!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Gorganite
So I take it you still haven't heard anything either? Guess we both still waiting :tongue:

They set 10 days after the interview to tell you. They ring you and tell you either way, so I'll find out on Monday if I did or not but it's nice to know I'll actually find out and won't be waiting around not knowing :P
Original post by Dwalk24
They set 10 days after the interview to tell you. They ring you and tell you either way, so I'll find out on Monday if I did or not but it's nice to know I'll actually find out and won't be waiting around not knowing :P

Oooh so slowly and surely it's coming up :biggrin:
I got a call as well arranging for an in store interview. But I missed the call and as the call centre is closed have to call tomorrow which I will do :smile:
Now I'm nervous that I have an interview now.:colondollar: When you were given feedback for the interview did you ask or did the person just say?
Reply 42
Oooh so slowly and surely it's coming up :biggrin:
I got a call as well arranging for an in store interview. But I missed the call and as the call centre is closed have to call tomorrow which I will do :smile:
Now I'm nervous that I have an interview now.:colondollar: When you were given feedback for the interview did you ask or did the person just say?

Yay that's great! :smile: yey happy for you, bet you're thankful it wasn't a group one! and awww no you'll be fine :smile: and I just asked, she said it to me anyway :smile:
Reply 43
I applied for a job as a restaurant assistant and got a phone interview, they left a voicemail because I had no signal so I was gonna call them back the next day and then my phone was run over by a car :angry: You'd think I'd use another phone but...
Original post by Dwalk24
Yay that's great! :smile: yey happy for you, bet you're thankful it wasn't a group one! and awww no you'll be fine :smile: and I just asked, she said it to me anyway :smile:

That's good I'll do the same. Who knows we might be fellow Debenhams employees later :smile:
Reply 45
That's good I'll do the same. Who knows we might be fellow Debenhams employees later :smile:

Yeah :smile: and hopefully!
Original post by Dwalk24
Yeah :smile: and hopefully!

So called today, and my interview is Monday at Noon :biggrin:
So happy but nervous at the same time haha. Just gonna keep on looking for more information stuff to see if that helps. Although I asked how I did and she said best thing to do was to translate what I did in the tele interview to the in store interview
Reply 47
So called today, and my interview is Monday at Noon :biggrin:
So happy but nervous at the same time haha. Just gonna keep on looking for more information stuff to see if that helps. Although I asked how I did and she said best thing to do was to translate what I did in the tele interview to the in store interview

Awww well done! You'll have to let me know how it went, and you'll be fine honestly :smile: and exactly just be yourself all you can do :smile:
Original post by Dwalk24
Awww well done! You'll have to let me know how it went, and you'll be fine honestly :smile: and exactly just be yourself all you can do :smile:

I know I'm excited :smile:
How long did it take to get the email which said what to bring and where and all?
She said she'll said a confirmation email but I haven't received yet and it's been 4 hours now
Reply 49
I know I'm excited :smile:
How long did it take to get the email which said what to bring and where and all?
She said she'll said a confirmation email but I haven't received yet and it's been 4 hours now

Mine took about an hour I think :smile:
Original post by Dwalk24
Mine took about an hour I think :smile:

Hmmm, an hour and mine is taking this long :s-smilie:
In case it doesn't arrive what does the email say and what do I need to bring?
Reply 51
Hmmm, an hour and mine is taking this long :s-smilie:
In case it doesn't arrive what does the email say and what do I need to bring?

Just advises you to look up about the company and that's it really :smile: it basically just tells you everything you already need to know!
Original post by Dwalk24
Just advises you to look up about the company and that's it really :smile: it basically just tells you everything you already need to know!

I thought it said all that. But I don't know what to bring for ID, or where to go for the interview or anything. Looks like I'm going to have to call again :mad:
Reply 53
I am interested in a job as such, did you apply online?
Original post by Fatima02
I am interested in a job as such, did you apply online?

Yeah that's all you have to do nowadays and then wait till later responses
Reply 55
I thought it said all that. But I don't know what to bring for ID, or where to go for the interview or anything. Looks like I'm going to have to call again :mad:

Just a passport or provisional and your national insurance card, I just took my birth certificate, provisional and my national insurance card. And did you ring again?:smile:
Original post by Dwalk24
Just a passport or provisional and your national insurance card, I just took my birth certificate, provisional and my national insurance card. And did you ring again?:smile:

Didn't have to. After I got arranged for interview I got email next day. On my way for interview now, so kind of nervous haha
Reply 57
Didn't have to. After I got arranged for interview I got email next day. On my way for interview now, so kind of nervous haha

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: let me know how it goes! I have my fingers crossed for you!
Original post by Dwalk24
Good luck!! I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: let me know how it goes! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Just finished an hour long interview. So many questions gosh haha. But I think I did really good and all. And I think she liked me. Have to wait till this Wednesday though so more waiting haha
Reply 59
Just finished an hour long interview. So many questions gosh haha. But I think I did really good and all. And I think she liked me. Have to wait till this Wednesday though so more waiting haha

Aww well done I told you!and I know well mine were suppose to ring today and still havent so waiting too :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest