The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Plans for first night of Freshers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Emememily733
Good old eastenders. In my head I can see like two scenes, the first there's someone sat infront of the tv with a meal for one complaining about the noise outside and in the other scene there's just me, absolutely drunk off my nut, dancing and falling at the same time, and pole dancing on a lamp post. Two freshers experiences. Both very different. xD

Haha two very different scenes but I definetly prefer the 2nd one haha that pole dancing just sounds so cool and something I want to do :smile:)) you forgot being sick in the middle of the street and randomly talking to strangers hahaha but what the heck it's all about having fun in freshers week with people just as wierd as you !!!:biggrin:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Jordan Hay
Haha two very different scenes but I definetly prefer the 2nd one haha that pole dancing just sounds so cool and something I want to do :smile:)) you forgot being sick in the middle of the street and randomly talking to strangers hahaha but what the heck it's all about having fun in freshers week with people just as wierd as you !!!:biggrin:

... If I'm ever sick in the street I will truly have reached my own personal rock bottom, so I should hope that does not occur hahaha
Love talking to strangers though. Exciteddddddddd. I'm not going liverpool I'm going swansea but I decided to nosy your thread anyway x)
The freshers week info for my uni hasn't been released yet but hopefully move in early, get rid of the parents, get to know my flatmates and maybe meet up with a few people I've already been chatting to then go out to the best sounding event that night :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Furandesu
Ahh I'm not sure >#< I haven't been clubbing a day in my life (I live in Dubai so you can only drink when you're 21+) so I doubt I'll be going out to party. I might ask my flat mates if they would prefer a quiet night in or if they would like to go somewhere for like a meal out or something ^#^""

It's everyone to there own I guess but if you've never parties before then maybe freshers week is the time to start but make sure that's whAt you want to do and peer pressure doesn't put you in uncomfortable situations :smile:
Reply 24
... If I'm ever sick in the street I will truly have reached my own personal rock bottom, so I should hope that does not occur hahaha
Love talking to strangers though. Exciteddddddddd. I'm not going liverpool I'm going swansea but I decided to nosy your thread anyway x)

Hahaaa well your going to Rach rock bottom more then once !!! And haha getting my hopes up seeing someone that enjoys pole dancing just as me :// to tell me your going Swansea , where even is that:tongue: Have a good time I guess Emily :biggrin:
Hahaaa well your going to Rach rock bottom more then once !!! And haha getting my hopes up seeing someone that enjoys pole dancing just as me :// to tell me your going Swansea , where even is that:tongue: Have a good time I guess Emily :biggrin:

Hahaha oh sorry x) the pole dancing on the lamp post thing was a joke though, I'm sure if I actually tried that I'd end up falling on my face! hah
Swanseaaaa is in south wales. + Thankyou! You have a good time too!
Reply 26
Hahaha oh sorry x) the pole dancing on the lamp post thing was a joke though, I'm sure if I actually tried that I'd end up falling on my face! hah
Swanseaaaa is in south wales. + Thankyou! You have a good time too!

Haha I know it was a joke :smile: and your not good at detecting sarcasm are ya ??? N Thankyou hope you do well :d
Haha I know it was a joke :smile: and your not good at detecting sarcasm are ya ??? N Thankyou hope you do well :d

Actually.. I'm one of the most sarcastic people ever. So I'm pretty good at recognising it. It just wasn't obviously sarcastic to me. (: Doesn't really matter though
sounds like fun. but I'm going to Leeds (where the real party is at)
Original post by Anniken
Me neither, I went for the first time in May for three days, but I got a really good impression:smile: Yeah, you can! I bought mine the other day!

Awesome! is this wrist band for freshers week?! :O
Haha well I am abit I guess :biggrin: have you been to any big uk nightclubs ??
Ermm scale of 1 to 10 about a 6/7 haha not amazing but I can do spin and stuff wbu??? What you planning to do course wise???:biggrin:

haha... urrrrmmm welli live in leiecester :P not the best of places but not the worst either :P republic, yates, mosh, marz....quite a few bars and clubs in leicester, but not really anywhere out of leicester or the big uk clubs tbh :P yourself?

ahh id say im the same :P maybe worse, probably see you at table tennis then :P

I am planning on doing Mathematics and Computer Science, yourself? :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Anandee929
Awesome! is this wrist band for freshers week?! :O

It is! If you go to the Guild of Students web page, you can find all the information and see all the events:smile::smile:
Reply 32
haha... urrrrmmm welli live in leiecester :P not the best of places but not the worst either :P republic, yates, mosh, marz....quite a few bars and clubs in leicester, but not really anywhere out of leicester or the big uk clubs tbh :P yourself?

ahh id say im the same :P maybe worse, probably see you at table tennis then :P

I am planning on doing Mathematics and Computer Science, yourself? :smile:

Fair enough I'm from Coventry so there is no big bars haha but I've been to warehouse project and gatecrasher plus ibizaaaa :smile:) but fair play u sound like u love a good partayyy haha
and haha break the ice table tennis match I like it :biggrin::smile: Oh and I'm doing geophysics haha your degree sounds harddd !!!
Original post by Anniken
It is! If you go to the Guild of Students web page, you can find all the information and see all the events:smile::smile:

Ok i shall have a look, thanks! i think il start Uni organizing etc after results day :P
Fair enough I'm from Coventry so there is no big bars haha but I've been to warehouse project and gatecrasher plus ibizaaaa :smile:) but fair play u sound like u love a good partayyy haha
and haha break the ice table tennis match I like it :biggrin::smile: Oh and I'm doing geophysics haha your degree sounds harddd !!!

Ah fair enough, Liverpool night life shall be a big change for the both of us then :P i do love a good party :P but i actually don't party as much as it seems like i do :s-smilie: :P yes, it could be an intense match :P
haha it sounds hard to me too :P its gonna be a big challenge!
Haha everyone loves a partway hahaa nd I just came back from ibiza so love a good partayyy and yeah same wanna join football team and stuff :dddd

You sound like one of those 'lads' who steal traffic cones and can quote the Inbetweeners verbatim.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by BenAssirati
You sound like one of those 'lads' who steal traffic cones and can quote the Inbetweeners verbatim.

Haha far from it I enjoy having a good time but there are limits and stealing cones is just a public disturbance so won't happen and yeh love inbetweeners but don't worship it lol
Reply 37
Ah fair enough, Liverpool night life shall be a big change for the both of us then :P i do love a good party :P but i actually don't party as much as it seems like i do :s-smilie: :P yes, it could be an intense match :P
haha it sounds hard to me too :P its gonna be a big challenge!

Haha liverpool does look really good and haha I agree Ill enjoy the nightlife from it doesn't hinder my degree and haha I would definetly win:tongue: Both v mathematical challenging degrees :smile:
Reply 38
Ok i shall have a look, thanks! i think il start Uni organizing etc after results day :P

Ah, you haven't got your results yet? When do you get them?:smile:
Haha liverpool does look really good and haha I agree Ill enjoy the nightlife from it doesn't hinder my degree and haha I would definetly win:tongue: Both v mathematical challenging degrees :smile:

hummm, because i'm a girl i will loose? :P LOL
yeah they are both challenging degrees, quite nervous about it to be honest, I was watching this program called secret life of uni students AND ITS MAKING ME STRESS OUT :tongue: ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending