The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sena5
Your so cute I guess:smile:
You will be alright. iT still takes time.You might still have the new to job feeling in you though you know you are now there for 2 years.
My mother says if we marry someone new. To get used to our life partner it takes loads of time as they are new to us though we are married to them. It's the same way..
Hopefully you'll be alright in time x
Don't worry:hugs:

Cute? Me? haha. I think you have the wrong person lol.
Yeah I know I'll be fine. The job itself is fine it is just the whole actually getting up in the morning for work stuff lol.

Original post by Flobie
I can't even imagine how mortifying that could've been!

I don't even want to think about it!

Original post by AllyTee

Thanks! :smile: I'm going to see Guardians of the Galaxy. The trailers look amazing so I can't wait lol

I saw that earlier lol. Was pretty damn good!!
Original post by Jack22031994
Hey :smile:

Aww - I hope it wasn't a bad break up :hugs: - glad to hear you have your life back though :smile:

Welcome btw!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was my first major break up and everyone always says they're the worse, but could've been a lot worse so I'm just thankful for that!

And thanks :smile: How has your weekend been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ColouredTights
It was my first major break up and everyone always says they're the worse, but could've been a lot worse so I'm just thankful for that!

And thanks :smile: How has your weekend been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww ok - as long as you're ok :hugs:

I wouldn't know - I've never been in a relationship but I've heard that yes

My weekend has been good thanks - yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ColouredTights
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, and welcome! I'm newly(ish) single too :tongue: I can second that, but I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you!

How's your summer going otherwise?
Original post by Deyesy
Followed you :smile: Hopefully that should solve things :crossedf:

Like last night I'll be up and around till 4-ish :') So feel free to send me a PM whenever ^^

Still can't message youX add as a friend might be our only chance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Still can't message youX add as a friend might be our only chance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to change your privacy settings so I can do that :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
You need to change your privacy settings so I can do that :smile:

Damn settings :smile: I'll work it out..how's you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Damn settings :smile: I'll work it out..how's you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You could add me with this link? ^^

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=buddylist

I'm fine thank you :smile: I gave my anxiety the middle finger earlier and met alot of new people - which is kind of big thing for me :redface: How're you?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Flobie
Hey, and welcome! I'm newly(ish) single too :tongue: I can second that, but I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you!

How's your summer going otherwise?

Sorry to hear that! Although from my perspective I think that if the break up happened they're not the right person for you, so I'm feeling better :smile:

Otherwise my summer has been great thanks! I've seen so much of my friends- they've been such an amazing lifeline! I'm going away to India soon so I'm really excited for that! (It was also something that my ex was completely against me doing so I'm looking forward to going out and having the time of my life despite him almost stopping me from taking up the offer)

How about you? How's your summer been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deyesy
You could add me with this link? ^^

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=buddylist

I'm fine thank you :smile: I gave my anxiety the middle finger earlier and met alot of new people - which is kind of big thing for me :redface: How're you?

Added you as a friend now, just wait for you to accept it :biggrin: and we can get the PMs under way :biggrin:
Hey, how's everyone's day been? :h:
Original post by kayleighisonfire

Alright. Didn't do much :P So Cynthia? XD I had to favourite that as it was so random. How has your day been?

Just got in from work, now i be tired
Original post by ChrisLay1
Alright. Didn't do much :P So Cynthia? XD I had to favourite that as it was so random. How has your day been?

Good. It's been okay thanks. Yep Cynthia, my exes new girlfriend, she's ugly too which makes me feel 10x happier :biggrin:

Original post by Tomsta
Just got in from work, now i be tired

Aww, how was your first day?
Good. It's been okay thanks. Yep Cynthia, my exes new girlfriend, she's ugly too which makes me feel 10x happier :biggrin:

Aww, how was your first day?

Not bad, although i'm having a mini freakout right now
Original post by Tomsta
Not bad, although i'm having a mini freakout right now

Why?
Why?

i'm scared as my life seems to be going so fast and i don't feel ready, not at all
Original post by Tomsta
i'm scared as my life seems to be going so fast and i don't feel ready, not at all

You'll be fine, just take deep breaths and stay positive.
You'll be fine, just take deep breaths and stay positive.

easier said than done, esp when you have a reputation of getting really anxious over any small thing
Original post by Tomsta
easier said than done, esp when you have a reputation of getting really anxious over any small thing

I know but just try it :smile:

Latest