The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

for **** sake its that London scouser with his cheeky digs again
Original post by little_tom
Not reliable at all. He has been found out.

since when?

he tipped chambers and alexis confidently long before other major sources IIRC, and hasnt got one wrong yet this summer.
Original post by barneystin
since when?

he tipped chambers and alexis confidently long before other major sources IIRC, and hasnt got one wrong yet this summer.

He is just recycling what other ITK's say. Dean or Darren were the first two to say that we were in for a young English CB, not Horse. Alexis was a no-brainier through most of the saga, too. And he wasn't the first to pick up on that either. He deletes a lot of things he gets wrong like Quintero, Costa, etc... its pretty easy to be right all the time when most of your tweets are risk free.
(edited 9 years ago)
He is just recycling what other ITK's say. Dean and Darren were the first two to say that we were in for a young English CB, not Horse. Alexis was a no-brainier through most of the saga, too. And he wasn't the first to pick up on that either. He deletes a lot of things he gets wrong like Quintero, Costa, etc... its pretty easy to be right all the time when most of your tweets are risk free.

oh yeah. didnt realise he deleted stuff.

links to Dean and Darren? I dont know who you're on about...

how confident are you of a carvalho deal?
On Carvalho, Horse was just tweeting what Tony Leen (the journalist that has been monitoring the Carvalho situation for a while now) is feeding us.

btw, Leen just tweeted that Carvalho is becoming more realistic. Sporting value him at €45M but they are willing to sell so that figure could go down quite a bit. its also worth mentioning that the investment bank that owns 40% of Carvalho's rights have been bailed out so it could facilitate a transfer (they have a say on it too)
Original post by barneystin
oh yeah. didnt realise he deleted stuff.

links to Dean and Darren? I dont know who you're on about...

how confident are you of a carvalho deal?

https://twitter.com/DeanLDN22

https://twitter.com/DarrenArsenal1
Not reliable at all. He has been found out.

Examples? (*Edit just seen your posts) What he said makes sense tbf. Sporting and Carvalho's third party owner are in financial difficulties hence why they rejected the transfer fee in instalments. Apparently we're going back with a £24M cash up front offer.

I kinda get the sense that Carvalho would suit Arsenal better. I like the 4-1-4-1 formation. It's give the 5 attacking players more of a licence to attack with out the worry tracking back constantly.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sevchenko
Examples? What he said makes sense tbf. Sporting and Carvalho's third party owner are in financial difficulties hence why they rejected the transfer fee in instalments. Apparently we're going back with a £24M cash up front offer.

I kinda get the sense that Carvalho would suit Arsenal better. I like the 4-1-4-1 formation. It's give the 5 attacking players more of a licence to attack with out the worry tracking back constantly.

like I said he is just telling us things that other journalists have already reported, its not his sources. the tweets that are actually his own opinion/supposedly his own source are vague, risk-free tweets.

he isnt an ITK (like he claims). he has nothing to lose anyway but he's gaining a following based on nothing which is ridic
btw, Dean re-tweeted Tony Leen's update on Carvalho situation.
like I said he is just telling us things that other journalists have already reported, its not his sources. the tweets that are actually his own opinion/supposedly his own source are vague, risk-free tweets.

he isnt an ITK (like he claims). he has nothing to lose anyway but he's gaining a following based on nothing which is ridic

who genuinely and irrefutably is an ITK?
Original post by Thugnificent.
dan crowley will eclipse JW 10.

The boy Zelalem though :moon:
Went to Toni & Guy. Asked for the "Alexis Sanchez".
Original post by Zerforax
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/aug/04/premier-league-preview-arsenal

Finally.. that could be the signing that helps you win something! (well something more than an FA cup which doens't mean that much).

Would be nice to start clocking up league titles like Liverpool have been doing :K:

End of the day, the FA Cup is more than LFC have won since 2006 and as much as they're likely to win in the next 5 years so I wouldnt knock it!

Original post by Tom_Ford
Went to Toni & Guy. Asked for the "Alexis Sanchez".

Always ask for the Keown. Barber just nods approvingly and starts cutting
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2533
Original post by Zürich
Would be nice to start clocking up league titles like Liverpool have been doing :K:

End of the day, the FA Cup is more than LFC have won since 2006 and as much as they're likely to win in the next 5 years so I wouldnt knock it!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2767610

This thread sums them up perfectly :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich

Actually think Alexis Sanchez runs Giroud very close in the vanity scales. Taking Giroud's place in the team and in the level of vanity :lol: . A quick search on Google shows entire google search image sections devoted to his "shorts" and "six pack". He is also best mates with his barber... who apparently broke the transfer news of his move to us lol.

Can't make this stuff up lol. Guys already an Arsenal legend in my eyes ha.
Bilbao are interested in Arteta, and Nacho.

Take them now please, well, Mikel more so than Nacho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich

The FA cup and League cup are basically the same thing.

Let's be honest, the premier league and champions league are significantly more valuable in terms of prestige and difficulty of winning than a domestic trophy.
Original post by Zerforax
The FA cup and League cup are basically the same thing.

Let's be honest, the premier league and champions league are significantly more valuable in terms of prestige and difficulty of winning than a domestic trophy.

Nope, FA cup is miles better than the mickey mouse cup. CL and PL are streets ahead though agreed.
Original post by Peggles_*
Bilbao are interested in Arteta, and Nacho.

Take them now please, well, Mikel more so than Nacho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Harsh.

Arteta is a very good squad member. His experience and leadership are very valuable to the younger squad members. I can already tell Arteta is going to be like Martinez in the future. He has the making of a great coach, he has a clear footballing philosophy. He's a good candidate to manage Arsenal one day

Monreal is a decent enough back up LB, we need him for depth
Reply 2539
Original post by sevchenko
Harsh.

Arteta is a very good squad member. His experience and leadership are very valuable to the younger squad members. I can already tell Arteta is going to be like Martinez in the future. He has the making of a great coach, he has a clear footballing philosophy. He's a good candidate to manage Arsenal one day

Monreal is a decent enough back up LB, we need him for depth

Are you being sarcastic?

Latest