The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChrisLay1
Its fine. Better to have someone with a nice face and great personality (at least in my opinion). Big boobs is just a bonus! :tongue:

I wouldn't know since I'm not a lesbian but I'll take your word for it.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I wouldn't know since I'm not a lesbian but I'll take your word for it.

Uh yep, sorry :L didn't think before I wrote that.
Original post by Tomsta
i'm not i meant to put smaller, i'm tired sorry

And i'm off to bed so i can't embrasses myself further tonight ... :goodnight:

Okay.

Nooo don't go yet!
Uh yep, sorry :L didn't think before I wrote that.

Haha it's fine :biggrin:
Haha it's fine :biggrin:

So did you meet up with your ex and her today or something?
I see the talk has descended into boobs again.
So did you meet up with your ex and her today or something?

Nooo he was meant to go to a uni with me and his brother but he cancelled because he had to look after his sister and then had to cancel his date with her :laugh: I was with my friend and he mentioned how his brother was seeing someone and I was like okay and he asked me if I was okay and my voice went all weird and I couldn't speak properly, I was trying to say ''yeah why wouldn't I be?'' but it came out nothing like that so I'm guessing he knows I'm not okay with it.
Original post by WelshBluebird
I see the talk has descended into boobs again.

Not just anyone's though, mine!

Again?
Nooo he was meant to go to a uni with me and his brother but he cancelled because he had to look after his sister and then had to cancel his date with her :laugh: I was with my friend and he mentioned how his brother was seeing someone and I was like okay and he asked me if I was okay and my voice went all weird and I couldn't speak properly, I was trying to say ''yeah why wouldn't I be?'' but it came out nothing like that so I'm guessing he knows I'm not okay with it.

Ah okay. So how do you know what she looks like?
Not just anyone's though, mine!

Again?

I'm sure yours are nice (said in as non pervy way as you can say that lol).
And yeah, every now and again this thread will end up having a page or so of posts about boobs lol.
Ah okay. So how do you know what she looks like?

Facebook :facepalm:
I'm sure yours are nice (said in as non pervy way as you can say that lol).
And yeah, every now and again this thread will end up having a page or so of posts about boobs lol.

Thanks the girls appreciate it :laugh: (BTW I didn't rep you, I have no idea who did)

Ahh okay
Thanks the girls appreciate it :laugh: (BTW I didn't rep you, I have no idea who did)

Ahh okay

It was me :L only because I thought it was funny that this thread occasionally descends into talking about boobs xD
It was me :L only because I thought it was funny that this thread occasionally descends into talking about boobs xD

Ahh okay :biggrin:

That would be my fault haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
That would be my fault haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha oh right! XD
Original post by Tomsta
Ahh nice wondered why i hadn't had my daily dose of Sass Satire

Original post by Jack22031994
No worries :biggrin: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same - I've missed it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

N'aw you guys! I'll be back tomorrow so I can entertain you all 24/7, hang in there :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you arent wonderful do you have to leave? :rolleyes:
Original post by SassQueen13
N'aw you guys! I'll be back tomorrow so I can entertain you all 24/7, hang in there :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! :biggrin: we need to talk more again :smile:

7 sleeps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2819
Cute? Me? haha. I think you have the wrong person lol.
Yeah I know I'll be fine. The job itself is fine it is just the whole actually getting up in the morning for work stuff lol.

yea that's a major issue everywhere:sadnod:
Waking up early in the morning from school days ad then for career. :eek:
But, I am hopefully gonna work for a UK firm with UK hours so I won't have to wake up in the morning. It begins at 12.30 afternoon and finishes at 9.30pm. The thing is finishes late at night, 9.30 pm lol
You atleast could return home early frm work and take rest, but here lol have to work till night 9.30 pm being very tired. Whatever I guess it's the same lol..:yep:
haha:giggle:

Latest