Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollieeilloh
You bought those grades. (xoxo)

You're just jelly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else on the all nighter crew respecttt! :smile:
Original post by mathsisannoying

Maybe. I'll be sticking around for moral support till the wee hours at least. I might go all-nighter if it's busy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hollieeilloh
No, the text and emails just simply list the subject, qualification and the grade. :smile:

That's what the email looks like^

Thanks
Reply 944
Original post by Gingerbread101
Are you going to stay up to get them? :smile:

don't think so, not feeling well :frown: are you?
good luck by the way :biggrin:
Original post by Asklepios
Maybe. I'll be sticking around for moral support till the wee hours at least. I might go all-nighter if it's busy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

goood more people to talk to, just sitting here bored at the moment
Reply 946
Original post by ChrissyH
Excuse me, what's with your dp?

My avatar or my profile picture?

I'll be here, but that's because I'm helping out - I'm not waiting for results :h:
Original post by Neuth
My avatar or my profile picture?

I'll be here, but that's because I'm helping out - I'm not waiting for results :h:

Your avatar...It's slightly on the disturbing side.
Original post by AspiringMedic8
Why is dentistry your "back up?" It requires the same grades as medicine and is very often more competitive. You'll need big amounts of work experience (it's more work exp heavy) and to actually be interested in the subject. It looks to me as if you're not committed to this career. Are your parents telling you to make it your back up?

You're also wrong. I don't know one aspiring doctor who has dentistry as a fallback.

Oh, and please spell dentistry correctly if you do want to apply.

Posted from TSR Mobile

^^love this
Will have some good ol' Lemonade to keep me awake !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 950
Original post by ChrissyH
Your avatar...It's slightly on the disturbing side.

Apologies - rabbits eating lettuce don't normally count as disturbing.
Original post by ah4p
don't think so, not feeling well :frown: are you?
good luck by the way :biggrin:

It will be good for your nerves to get a good nights sleep :yes:
I'm not actually getting results, I'm here to help out with everyone that is and for moral support :smile: I'm not going to be here all night though, although I'll be around in the morning so I'll be looking forward to hearing the good news! :h:
Original post by Neuth
Apologies - rabbits eating lettuce don't normally count as disturbing.

Oh my, I am sorry, I thought it was a koala pleasuring himself, I don't have my glasses on you see...(I'm short-sighted)
Reply 953
Original post by TheFOMaster
SQ Cards against humanity later guys? :colone:

That game is just... hilarious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really hoping I've scored highly because of the new grade boundaries on Highers now. You'd wonder why the SQA would take away appeals and change the universal grade percentages in the same year. It just makes our exams a lot harder to do well in which is unfair when compared with previous years. I believe the thinking behind rising the marks for an A to 85% was because of foreign competition; like in America, it's 93% for an A. Just hoping I've scored highly enough and that universities might look at a "new B" with more respect! As always, I think some subjects like English will be lower at around 80%, but who knows! They do say qualifications are dumbed down nowadays so maybe the government are trying to make them more rigorous, but who knows!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SerLorasTyrell
You too! Are you waiting for your nat 5's and conformation of your 4's yeah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not getting results - part of the team helping out! I'll be here all night and through the morning if you need any help!
Reply 956
Original post by Gingerbread101
It will be good for your nerves to get a good nights sleep :yes:
I'm not actually getting results, I'm here to help out with everyone that is and for moral support :smile: I'm not going to be here all night though, although I'll be around in the morning so I'll be looking forward to hearing the good news! :h:

haha lucky you :biggrin:
Original post by ah4p
haha lucky you :biggrin:

I'm getting my GCSE results on the 21st though, lucky you guys get them so early :tongue:

Haha thanks - got insomnia though isn't a problem for me... More respect to those who wouldn't normally be up and are staying up!

Good luck for a few hours mate!
Reply 959
I feel like I'm gonna die...

Quick Reply

Latest