The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MarkP.
As said previously it could be between 1am and 9am, however the last two years I've had mine at 1.20am and 2.08am so looks like it'll be fairly early!

So it could come at any time aswell and not on the hour?! Omg first time getting results whilst in UK. Usually I'm on holiday with no Internet and no worries :frown:
Original post by Macleod11
Proper nervous :| Will anyone be staying up? Think I'm going to go to sleep after the first half of the liverpool Manu game! So if no email by then I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Oh I completely forgot about that :tongue: what channel is it on?
Original post by Asklepios
Where are you off to? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If all goes well tonight/tomorrow morning then glasgow
Original post by Macleod11
Proper nervous :| Will anyone be staying up? Think I'm going to go to sleep after the first half of the liverpool Manu game! So if no email by then I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

There's quite a few people getting results and helpers staying up late :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never thought I'd have trouble killing time on the Internet. Hate this!
ah i'm getting so nervous now! i can't remember if i signed up to get my results through text/email but i definitely remember going to the mysqa website. Just going to turn my phone off before i go to sleep :bawling:
Original post by anastasiyax
If all goes well tonight/tomorrow morning then glasgow

Ah I see congrats on the offer! :smile: what grades do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1067
Hi guys, I've just signed up to join the insomnia team. Nervously waiting for my results but I don't think I'll get them tomorrow as they'll need to be redirected, hoping they're great though! Good luck everyone, here's to everyone getting what they need! :biggrin:
Original post by anastasiyax
So it could come at any time aswell and not on the hour?! Omg first time getting results whilst in UK. Usually I'm on holiday with no Internet and no worries :frown:

Realistically it could come whenever, the SQA are always full of surprises lol... However my prediction is the bulk will be sent between 12-4am
Original post by calialilly
ah i'm getting so nervous now! i can't remember if i signed up to get my results through text/email but i definitely remember going to the mysqa website. Just going to turn my phone off before i go to sleep :bawling:

Not bad plan - good luck and we'll be here all night if you need anything!
Original post by samr1
Hi guys, I've just signed up to join the insomnia team. Nervously waiting for my results but I don't think I'll get them tomorrow as they'll need to be redirected, hoping they're great though! Good luck everyone, here's to everyone getting what they need! :biggrin:

Hey hey, good luck to you! :biggrin:
Original post by calialilly

Not bad plan - good luck and we'll be here all night if you need anything!
Original post by samr1

What's the insomnia team? Intriguing...
Welcome! Welcome! The more the merrier! The bunch of people on this thread are pure awesomeness - the perfect balance of great advice with a bit of banter to boot! What results are you waiting on?

Good luck :biggrin:
Original post by samr1

Welcome! Welcome! The more the merrier! The bunch of people on this thread are pure awesomeness - the perfect balance of great advice with a bit of banter to boot! What results are you waiting on?

Original post by She-Ra

BB to do Scots Law
Reply 1076
Original post by hollieeilloh
Hey hey, good luck to you! :biggrin:

This is my first year of the whole dreaded process so I didn't know about the email option beforehand, I suppose I can ring up my school though! :biggrin:

Original post by She-Ra

English, Maths, History, MS and Administration. Thank you! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Asklepios
Ah I see congrats on the offer! :smile: what grades do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: and A B advanced highers. What about you? Where are you going? What do u need?
Original post by MarkP.
BB to do Scots Law

Fingers crossed for you buddy! Best of luck! Let us know how you get on :biggrin:
Original post by samr1
This is my first year of the whole dreaded process so I didn't know about the email option beforehand, I suppose I can ring up my school though! :biggrin:

Ah, that's annoying, at least you'll remember next year. Exactly! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending