The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by She-Ra
Fingers crossed for you buddy! Best of luck! Let us know how you get on :biggrin:

Thank you, will do :smile:
Original post by samr1
This is my first year of the whole dreaded process so I didn't know about the email option beforehand, I suppose I can ring up my school though! :biggrin:

Same, my 1st year too. Did you sit Nat 5s. If so what ones?
Original post by anastasiyax
Thanks :smile: and A B advanced highers. What about you? Where are you going? What do u need?

I am going into second year at Edinburgh (medicine too) :smile: I'm just an experienced SQ poster helping out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this true? Because I went on the mysqa website and it says that I should have activated it again this year and that I cant get my results by text or email unless I activated it and got a letter to my house this year. And I haven't so does that mean I just have to wait for post?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm waiting for NC Early Education and Childcare results, signed up for text :-)
Original post by mobbsy91
Best of luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you'll do great!

Thank you!
Reply 1086
Original post by hollieeilloh
Ah, that's annoying, at least you'll remember next year. Exactly! :smile:

I'll probably be the first to sign up come next year! :smile:

Original post by Larissa14
Same, my 1st year too. Did you sit Nat 5s. If so what ones?

Highers, thankfully Standard Grades weren't quite as nerve raking for me. :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by faithmmm
Is this true? Because I went on the mysqa website and it says that I should have activated it again this year and that I cant get my results by text or email unless I activated it and got a letter to my house this year. And I haven't so does that mean I just have to wait for post?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you received your results by text or email last year you will receive them that way this year, automatically :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine said that every year and the results still came thru every year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you will have to wait for post unfortunately. They send you a code in the letter which you have to link with the online account so if you haven't received the letter (with the code) then it looks unlikely.
I've only signed up once and actually logged on once, yet I've received it by text/email every year so it must just be one year.
Best of luck with your results btw! :biggrin:
Original post by Asklepios
I am going into second year at Edinburgh (medicine too) :smile: I'm just an experienced SQ poster helping out

Posted from TSR Mobile

So jealous of you right now
Ah okay! Thank you for your help, and thanks. Need all the luck I can get haha, all the best for you too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah okay! Thank you for your help, and thanks. Need all the luck I can get haha, all the best for you too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck buddy - Im sure you'll do great!!! If you need any help once you get your results, well all be around to help!
Original post by MarkP.
I think you will have to wait for post unfortunately. They send you a code in the letter which you have to link with the online account so if you haven't received the letter (with the code) then it looks unlikely.
I've only signed up once and actually logged on once, yet I've received it by text/email every year so it must just be one year.
Best of luck with your results btw! :biggrin:

Nope. I only did that once for fourth year results. I got my results by email automatically for Highers and AHs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to go to bed. Good luck with everyone staying up. i don't know how people can last all night without falling asleep
Best of luck everyone for tomorrow and what time do you all think the emails will come through at? (it's my first year getting them)
Reply 1096
Just waiting on my results for my Nat 5s.

Anybody know what time the majority of them come at?

Good luck to all expecting tonight
Reply 1097
Good luck everyone!
Original post by Larissa14
Going to go to bed. Good luck with everyone staying up. i don't know how people can last all night without falling asleep

Good luck - we'll be here if you need help!

Original post by carlyloc
Best of luck everyone for tomorrow and what time do you all think the emails will come through at? (it's my first year getting them)

Officially, between 1am and 9am, and the order of people receiving them is random!

Original post by Euan29

As above for emails..
Original post by Euan29

what nat 5 subjects did you take?
Most people hear seemed to get them at 2ish. Just a guess though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending