The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
Original post by Larissa14
English, Maths, Modern Studies, Biology, Health & Food Technology, Geography and i also did Nat 4 German :smile:

Mods was scary. Opened up the paper in the 1st exam i ever took and i didn't know how to answer the question. I made something up though so hope it's all good. Rest of exam was good

I actually quite like the mods exam, although there was some outcry at my school over the 'alternatives to prison' question as it had not been taught.

English was horrible, but Biology was a lot better than what I expected.
The thing about English, is that you cannot really gauge how you got on reasonably accurately, so I'm hoping.
Original post by TheFOMaster
I heard they were coming in on Thursday though, because of delays due to the commonwealth games?

That wasn't funny the first time, it wasn't the second, and it really isn't funny now. I'm glad you enjoy getting your kicks out of stressing people out, but as I know this not to be true, and am not even getting my results, how about you just do everyone a favour and shut up about your crappy little sadistic joke yeh?

Thanks
I'll be okay if you show me a proof of the Weil conjectures right now?

I had to look up what that was, can't say I can prove it though, maybe after next year :tongue:
Original post by Euan29
I actually quite like the mods exam, although there was some outcry at my school over the 'alternatives to prison' question as it had not been taught.

English was horrible, but Biology was a lot better than what I expected.
The thing about English, is that you cannot really gauge how you got on reasonably accurately, so I'm hoping.

I liked the biology paper but i hate multiple choice questions. I always seem to do rubbish on them like 9/20 :frown:
I revised loads for biology.
AHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING OMFG

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by faithmmm
Is this true? Because I went on the mysqa website and it says that I should have activated it again this year and that I cant get my results by text or email unless I activated it and got a letter to my house this year. And I haven't so does that mean I just have to wait for post?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you've set the account up once you don't need to activate again. We'll send your results to you however you specified last year.
WHERE'S MY EMAIL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsNerd1
I had to look up what that was, can't say I can prove it though, maybe after next year :tongue:

To be honest I was reading up on some number theory and I ended up there (on wikipedia, of course) so I just asked you the first wiki page that had a section with proofs in it cause of the name ahah

I'll just go back to kinda being here barely keeping up with the chat because Askle and Hollie are getting all the helping out from #TeamSQ
Original post by mobbsy91
Not bad plan - good luck and we'll be here all night if you need anything!

that's me going to bed now, its like the night before christmas and no one can sleep.. except we're not waking up to joy and presents:ashamed2:

in all seriousness.. good luck everyone!
One hour for first emails!

Good luck everyone!
Original post by mobbsy91
That wasn't funny the first time, it wasn't the second, and it really isn't funny now. I'm glad you enjoy getting your kicks out of stressing people out, but as I know this not to be true, and am not even getting my results, how about you just do everyone a favour and shut up about your crappy little sadistic joke yeh?

Thanks

:rofl: I just like winding you up mobbsy
Happy Results Day 2k14 Everybody :goodluck:
:rofl: I just like winding you up mobbsy

The thing is, I don't actually care - as I said, Im not getting results - I just think that if you enjoy stressing people out about this kinda stuff, you shouldn't be here...
Anyone know when the texts get sent? or is it just in random waves like the emails...?
Hey guys do you know when the passing rate statistics for this years exams are going to be published ? BTW GOOD LUCK WE ALL HAVE PASSED ! :biggrin:
Right lads, it's results day now, but unlucky cause results won't be in for another hour at least. Reckon most of you won't go to bed because you'll all be stressin' but I'd advise you to try! Better to feel good in the morning than feel like **** eh? I'll try and stay up till 4 or 5 with you guys and make sure you're all game and stuff, feel free to pm if you're having proper panic attacks and shizzle too because I'll like the chat and it's technically my 'job' to help people today innit?
Original post by craigisbatman
Anyone know when the texts get sent? or is it just in random waves like the emails...?

They are randomly sent but usually later than the emails
To be honest I was reading up on some number theory and I ended up there (on wikipedia, of course) so I just asked you the first wiki page that had a section with proofs in it cause of the name ahah

I'll just go back to kinda being here barely keeping up with the chat because Askle and Hollie are getting all the helping out from #TeamSQ

They're doing a great job! It's fantastic to see people helping each other out at this time which can be pretty stressful for most getting their results now, so please could you not post anything that could wind them up, thanks. :smile:
Original post by craigisbatman

Same as the emails! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest